XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

I don't understand why there are so many Japanese names and things on this site. I'm not trying to be discriminating, I'm just curious. smile.gif

Because its fun for them, I guess. Usually I make random names that sound nice to me...

Not me, I name them by...well...mixed, I guess. I could either name the hatchling based off their gender or freaking just end them with "Cheese" or "Cheesecake"

Edited by Jass

Hey guys. I drew a picture of Chess and Nate. I honestly don't know why, I guess i'm just excited for the weekend so i decided to draw something smile.gif

user posted image

I have so many erase marks haha

oh my god im sorry its so huge haha

and I figured out that that i have to use the flatbed part of the scanner to get color smile.gif if only i could find my map drawing... then we would have colored map smile.gif

Its weird....I can draw nature and everything like that pretty amazing, and when it comes to real things.....yeah..... haha

edit: I should draw Soul and Zion

Edited by skiddajane

hmm idk haha with my fantastic *sarcasm* ability, im sure it would turn outlooking deformed and overall sad looking wink.gif

Heh...Katerika made a brownie...i think it'll look surprisingly good since its very simple to create one using clay.