Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Taking: offered on dhorne's Shimmer Egg

Leaving: Garnet Egg

Please give it a nice home!

I adopted that cutiepie~! Thanks!!

Leaving: Pretty 2nd Gen Golden Wyvern (Give it a nice home, please!)

user posted image - TAKEN~!

Remember to leave something for the thread, please~!

Edited by C6H4Cl2

Leaving: 4EG PB Purple egg

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite or abandon; freezing is fine. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - I won't accept if you haven't.

Still available, now incuhatchable.

Edited by Alectrona

Leaving: A very contrary speckle-throat hatchie (checker with teimarr)that bucked influence on me. Still pretty, just doesn't work for the lineage now. One-way, he's up for grabs.

Claim my baby!

Went to harlequinraven and then apparently back to the thread. Hope whoever ends up with it enjoys.

Edited by catstaff

Leaving a 4th-gen. silver egg with two different Christmas checkers

Offer a dummy; leave something for the thread. The thread item can be the dummy. Oh and of course, be nice. This pair doesn't have many offspring!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Took first offer on the list. Enjoy!

Edited by dirtytabs

Really Big News!

Things are going to be changing here at Take an Egg-Leave an Egg!

A wonderful community has grown up around this thread, and I couldn't be more proud to have played a part in that. But, as you've probably noticed, I don't have enough free time to do this community justice- when people PM me with questions or problems I reply as quickly as I can, but TaE/LaE deserves a more present leader than I can be.

Because of this, I am going to be turning ownership of this thread over to the wonderful Pippyspot!

For starters, I know that she plans to re-structure the Breeder's List, messy and full of inactive names as it has become. She's also planning to tackle the 'please don't offer these blocker/commons' list, updating it to keep the breeds on there more current.

I'm bringing her up to speed on all the issues people have most frequently messaged me with, so to anyone who has spoken with me about problems involving theft, transfers, and other rule snafus: I'll do my best to make sure Pippyspot is aware of all your concerns.

This means that the thread will be relocating, because Pippyspot will need to make a new first post under her own username that she can edit. Everyone with a link to TaE/LaE in their signature (or anyplace else) will need to update it after the move.

To make sure that everyone has a chance to notice this news, I am going to re-post this announcement once every day until this weekend, at which point the thread will start over with a new first post by Pippyspot. When we have decided on an exact day and time I will let you all know.

It's been a pleasure playing along with all of you this past year. I'm not leaving Dragon Cave or the forums, so you'll still see me around.

I wish all of you the very best, and I hope you'll all join me in wishing Pippyspot the same! happy.gif

Edited by Quis

Really Big News!

Things are going to be changing here at Take an Egg-Leave an Egg!

A wonderful community has grown up around this thread, and I couldn't be more proud to have played a part in that. But, as you've probably noticed, I don't have enough free time to do this community justice- when people PM me with questions or problems I reply as quickly as I can, but TaE/LaE deserves a more present leader than I can be.

Because of this, I am going to be turning ownership of this thread over to the wonderful Pippyspot!

For starters, I know that she plans to re-structure the Breeder's List, messy and full of inactive names as it has become. She's also planning to tackle the 'please don't offer these blocker/commons' list, updating it to keep the breeds on there more current.

I'm bringing her up to speed on all the issues people have most frequently messaged me with, so to anyone who has spoken with me about problems involving theft, transfers, and other rule snafus: I'll do my best to make sure Pippyspot is aware of all your concerns.

This means that the thread will be relocating, because Pippyspot will need to make a new first post under her own username that she can edit. Everyone with a link to TaE/LaE in their signature or (anyplace else) will need to update it after the move.

To make sure that everyone has a chance to notice this news, I am going to re-post this announcement once every day until this weekend, at which point the thread will start over with a new first post by Pippyspot. When we have decided on an exact day and time I will let you all know.

It's been a pleasure playing along with all of you this past year. I'm not leaving Dragon Cave or the forums, so you'll still see me around.

I wish all of you the very best, and I hope you'll all join me in wishing Pippyspot the same! happy.gif

Congrats pippy