Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Taking: Nothing

ย 

Leaving: 2G Avatar (xBlusang) here. <--Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread!!

Ohhh clicky finger got crazy and took ^^^!

ย 

Leaving nothing at the moment. I'm now egglocked due to 2 each of the new eggies plus this one.

ย 

I promise to leave something once I have some room.ย  smile.gif

Lookie what I nabbed! Fulfilling my promise!

ย 

GONE to SyrusAllen! Don't ya just love giving?! biggrin.gif

ย 

Please leave something for the thread. smile.gif

ย 

OK so it's a hatchie not an egg! xd.png

Edited by Bluheart

Lookie what I nabbed! Fulfilling my promise!

ย 

Claim my hatchie!

ย 

Please leave something for the thread.ย  smile.gif

ย 

OK so it's a hatchie not an egg!ย  xd.png

Claimed your cute little magi. Ill take good care of her. Shell help me be able to gift even more dragons to other people at a time. ^-^

ย 

I left a Silver Egg earlier that hasnt been claimed yet.

ย 

Edit:@Bluheart, Haha, yes I do indeed love giving. I just wish more people would claim my stuff quicker so I can give more in a shorter time period. I like making people happy and getting them things they want or need. ^.^

Edited by SyrusAllen

a lot of ppl are participating in the new release that happened saturday. so a lot of ppl are egglocked with those. might be why ppl aren't taking stuff really fast.

Hmm, I think you might be right there, spring_dragon - So many of the new release in the hatcheries right now! tongue.gif I'm sure things will return to normal gifting wise in a couple of days though smile.gif Meanwhileeee

ย 

Giving: 2G Magi x Magma Hatchie happy.gif

ย 

Can freeze if you like, she's been influenced if you want to carry on her lineage also wub.gif

Hmm, I think you might be right there, spring_dragon - So many of the new release in the hatcheries right now! tongue.gif I'm sure things will return to normal gifting wise in a couple of days though smile.gif Meanwhileeee

ย 

Giving: 2G Magi x Magma Hatchie happy.gif

ย 

Can freeze if you like, she's been influenced if you want to carry on her lineage also wub.gif

ย 

Eh I guess that's true. I have a couple of the new dragon eggs as well myself.

ย 

And actually, influenced dragons become un-influenced as soon as they leave the scroll they were influenced on. As far as I know.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Leaving a new regular silver egg. ^-^

ย 

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

ย 

ย 

Offer a dummy, no harming, no re-gifting without permission, no abandoning, and please name.

ย 

On a two-way so I will accept the first offer who also gives something back to the thread. =)

Sent a offer. c:

ย 

Leaving: Gold Shimmer-scale egg.

Edited by jj003

Sent a offer. c:

ย 

Leaving: Gold Shimmer-scale egg.

Sorry man, I cant accept your offer cause you have too many eggs. The site won't allow me to complete the trade.

ย 

ย 

Edit: hmm. actually, I could try offering my silver egg for your gold shimmer egg. I don't have a gold shimmer myself then I could offer something else back to the thread as soon as something hatches. If you think that sounds like a fair solution.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Sorry man, I cant accept your offer cause you have too many eggs. The site won't allow me to complete the trade.

ย 

ย 

Edit: hmm. actually, I could try offering my silver egg for your gold shimmer egg. I don't have a gold shimmer myself then I could offer something else back to the thread as soon as something hatches. If you think that sounds like a fair solution.

That sounds great, I'll go ahead and change the trade. c:

ย 

And actually, influenced dragons become un-influenced as soon as they leave the scroll they were influenced on. As far as I know.

If you trade it as an egg, the influence doesn't stick. If you influence it and then trade it as a hatchi, the influence stays. ^^

ย 

โ˜† G I F T I N G

user posted image

(click for lineage; great for cool code collectors)

ย 

โ™ช R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

ย 

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

ย 

โ˜œt e l e p o r tโ˜ž

Crossed to Departures, and gone to MessengerDragon! Enjoy~

Edited by Cookiezi

Another egg bred for trade that went unaccepted. :/ Anyone willing to give it a name and a good home?

ย 

New home.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Another egg bred for trade that went unaccepted. :/ Anyone willing to give it a name and a good home?

Its too bad Im egglocked and the limit is so small. I want so much to give all the unaccepted dragons good loving homes, good or bad lineages. T.T

ย 

They become uninfluenced if it's an egg being transferred, a hatchlings gender is determined the second it turns in to a hatchling, although the visible gender doesn't show until it's matured a bit happy.gif

ย 

Giving: Pretty EG Vine Hatchie wub.gif

ย 

Freeze if you like happy.gif

Edited by Pippyspot

They become uninfluenced if it's an egg being transferred, a hatchlings gender is determined the second it turns in to a hatchling, although the visible gender doesn't show until it's matured a bit happy.gif

ย 

Giving: Pretty EG Vine Hatchie wub.gif

ย 

Freeze if you like happy.gif

Ahh I guess it didnt register to me that you said it was a hatchling and not an egg. Sorry. ^^'

Ahh I guess it didnt register to me that you said it was a hatchling and not an egg. Sorry. ^^'

Ah I see, no worries haha happy.gif

ย 

Giving: Black Tea Hatchie ~ Freeze if you like wink.gif