Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Taking: nothing right now

Leaving a bunch of hatchies:

BSA-hatchies: Please only take them if you need them, they're messy but please don't freeze!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Messy Black and Vine hatchie, freeze them, if you like:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took the black and vine hatchies!

Leaving; This somewhat messy silver egg uvu http://dragcave.net/teleport/8894e598cd426...082c0b0f0af80b0

Very annoyed at the people who grab hatchies without saying anything even when I request they do, so this one included with the slightly-less-messy Summer is on a two-way. dry.gif

I guess the Departures thread is more well-behaved right now. Gifted to someone over there.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Abandoned the messy Summers and am hunting more. Here is something cute on a one-way because I'm locked right now. I usually don't do this, so PLEASE name it and tell me if you took it, thanks. smile.gif

So OF COURSE someone took it without saying anything. OF COURSE. It's not that hard, you know. I see other hatchies disappearing with no claims too. mad.gif

yup. my daughter's black has gone POOF, too.

yup. my daughter's black has gone POOF, too.

Just goes to show you that even though most people here play by the rules, there are always those with grabby hands who can't even be bothered to give a thank you. rolleyes.gif

No one seems to want this hatchie and Summer now that they're on a two-way, so I might try something else in a little while, unless you or your family would be interested. The Summer is incu-hatchable.

Just goes to show you that even though most people here play by the rules, there are always those with grabby hands who can't even be bothered to give a thank you. rolleyes.gif

No one seems to want this hatchie and Summer now that they're on a two-way, so I might try something else in a little while, unless you or your family would be interested. The Summer is incu-hatchable.

Yeah that's why I almost always gift my stuff on two-way too. Usually I only put my stuff on one-way when I can't be here to accept offers or I'm getting too impatient for someone to take it so I can make room for other dragons. Honestly, a simple thank you isn't that hard. Some people are just plain selfish. -.-

Anywho. Leaving an incuhatchable CB Vamp I just grabbed from the shelter. I really don't need more of them right now myself. ^^'

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

On a two-way. Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. I will not accept an offer from anyone not doing so.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Took:.

Took Doctor Sunie's Silver Tinsel.

hamsterwoman's Bronze Tinsel too.

Leaving:.

user posted image Red-finned tidal | yet genderless | 1st gen | View Lineage | Place an Offer!

user posted image Blacktip | yet genderless | View Lineage Gone! Sent it to harlequinraven.

Please offer a dummy and leave a message here on the thread.~

My Red-finned Tidal is still available - although it's now a female.

Edited by Ryokara

Yeah that's why I almost always gift my stuff on two-way too. Usually I only put my stuff on one-way when I can't be here to accept offers or I'm getting too impatient for someone to take it so I can make room for other dragons. Honestly, a simple thank you isn't that hard. Some people are just plain selfish. -.-

I do that 99% of the time, but I was locked. And I know the feeling about being impatient, I kind of am right now. ^^; It does get frustrating, though. Gifting is supposed to be fun, but sometimes it seems like people only ever want hatchlings or rares, and if they can get something nice, they won't even say thank you. It sorta takes the fun out of gifting. dry.gif

But now I'm griping too much for this thread. I think I'll abandon the Summer for now and try to breed something, but that will probably be my last attempt for the day. I think people are still too locked up with new eggs, I know I am.

Edit: Well, someone on the Departures thread made a surprise last-minute offer and said he'd name them, so I guess it's not a total waste. smile.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

I do that 99% of the time, but I was locked. And I know the feeling about being impatient, I kind of am right now. ^^; It does get frustrating, though. Gifting is supposed to be fun, but sometimes it seems like people only ever want hatchlings or rares, and if they can get something nice, they won't even say thank you. It sorta takes the fun out of gifting. dry.gif

But now I'm griping too much for this thread. I think I'll abandon the Summer for now and try to breed something, but that will probably be my last attempt for the day. I think people are still too locked up with new eggs, I know I am.

Yeah true. I enjoy giving away nice things like dragons with pretty lineages and rares but I agree it does suck the fun out when people are selfish and just take without a thank you or giving back. Seriously, why wouldn't anyone want to give someone else a chance to get something nice like they did? I haven't been too egglocked with new eggs cause I can hardly catch them. My internet is not the best.

Anywho, I should probably stop chatting too, hope no one gets mad. ^^''

Offered on the Pyralspite!

Promise to breed something nice as soon as I have freed up space on my scroll! smile.gif

Yeah true. I enjoy giving away nice things like dragons with pretty lineages and rares but I agree it does suck the fun out when people are selfish and just take without a thank you or giving back. Seriously, why wouldn't anyone want to give someone else a chance to get something nice like they did? I haven't been too egglocked with new eggs cause I can hardly catch them. My internet is not the best.

Anywho, I should probably stop chatting too, hope no one gets mad. ^^''

I think a little chat is allowed so long as we don't derail the thread too much. (By the way, check your inbox.)

But here's a pretty shiny egg that will go to whoever can follow the rules. smile.gif If no one offers soon, it will stay here for the next several hours til I return.

New home.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

I think a little chat is allowed so long as we don't derail the thread too much. (By the way, check your inbox.)

But here's a pretty shiny egg that will go to whoever can follow the rules. smile.gif If no one offers soon, it will stay here for the next several hours til I return.

Offered

Leaving:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!VEEEERY pretty Avatar of change (GoN/Winter base)

Offer dummy. Leave something. Don't harm in any way. Don't trade. Don't abandon.

Offered

Yours. smile.gif

This egg is so hot, it wants to be in the Tub! laugh.gif

You know what to do if you want it.

Yours. smile.gif

Totally want this as a mate for one of my Avatars, but short on space .. I need a moment xd.png

Totally want this as a mate for one of my Avatars, but short on space .. I need a moment xd.png

laugh.gif I know what you mean, I want to take one of Abyss' eggs, but am locked with this gift.

Yours. smile.gif

Left you an offer on this one. One hot egg for another. smile.gif

Once my scroll frees up, I'll breed a few of my babies (especially my Magis) and offer some here on the thread.

Left you an offer on this one.  One hot egg for another.  smile.gif

Well, hm, I know darkmoore asked first, but you offered first, so... unsure.gif

I'm gonna go take care of something. If she can't get unlocked when I get back, it's yours.

New home.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Well, hm, I know darkmoore asked first, but you offered first, so... unsure.gif

I'm gonna go take care of something. If she can't get unlocked when I get back, it's yours.

Whatever works for you. If you take the other offer, I'll just offer the egg here on the thread. Don't worry.