sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's a bit warm, but not too bad. Hoping for rain later.

It's down to 62 F. and is quite windy out. It rained most of the day and when I looked at the sky just before it got dark out, it was still overcast with black clouds. I suspect we'll be getting more rain tonight.

It's beautiful out today. The temperature is 76, the humidity low, and the sky is clear.

JEEZ! Is my heart still ticking? blink.gif

I sweaqr, 2 minutes ago it was clear and sunny. Next thing I know BOOM! Lighting strike real close and now it's raining buckets! Florida weather. Changes on a dime I swear!

@Syiren: "Changes on a dime". That's the first time I encountered that expression.

I just went through Hurricane Arthur(I think that's how you spell the name) a few days ago, cloudy and humid from the view of my window.

It's 79 F. with clear skies, low humidity and a nice breeze. In other words, it's been a lovely day out. biggrin.gif

Ugh, humid...and it's only 9 a.m. >_< It's going to be another hot one... sad.gif

8:31 and hot. Slightly cloudy sky and it's humid too...

Hot...humid...the heat index right now is 104*. I wish it were more like the last few days again...in the 70s and LOW 80s...instead it's in the 90s with heat indexes of 100 and above, which isn't strange for Tennessee in July. It's awful because I'm on medication that makes me have hot flashes so when it's hot outside already, it's no fun at all...

Edited by IvanYouAteMySock

We're gonna be suffering through 90-degree temps for the next sesquisennight (look it up), and at 9:30AM local time it's already hot and sticky.