sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Stormy. very stormy.

Its just starting to thunder. Maybe the storm will cool it down some hopefully! It is currently 108 degrees fahrenheit here.

Humid but cool. :-/ Quite ironic. It's just windy here but the sticky feeling is there.

Torrential downpour. tongue.gif Power flickered a few minutes ago... I hope we don't loose it.

It seems like it stormed for everyone tonight! Including me. Today was the first time I had rain in weeks.

It's only 73 F. but the high humidity makes it seem hotter. We had a storm last night and it looks like we'll have another one today.

Cool and sunny, with lovely, fluffy white clouds gently flowing across the sky. It's like a beautiful autumn day, only the foliage is green xd.png

It's been rainy the past days, but today was pretty bad. It was stormy with very strong winds, strong enough to make roofs fly and walls break down. The internet was also cut off.

Last night we had a bad thunderstorm, so everything's still wet and the humidity is high. It's just 72 F. but it seems hotter.

Following the current trend of wet and cold, over here it's wet, about 11 c, windy and keeps sporadically and heavily raining.

Stormy and rainy...and thank God for it. We needed the rain.