sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Clear, and a little cold. I find it strange that it's getting cold in the middle of July.

There's a polar vortex coming into the U.S. If you're here, that's what you may be noticing. Some areas are expected to be 20-30 degrees lower than normal. Bring. It. On.

Electric Storm the whole 9 yards wind thunder, lightning, rain temperature drop, fog

Hot but since it's nighttime it doesn't feel really hot.

Hello polar vortex! It's so nice and cool and fresh...in the 60's right now. I love it! Ahhh, bliss! Now maybe I can finally save some on my electric bill.

Stormy. It's raining heavily with strong winds.

You're so lucky! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

It's nice today. The temperature now is just 70 F. and there is a little breeze up which keeps the humidity at a decent level.

68 F and a bit cloudy. Super cool for this time of year. We should be getting close to 90 degrees this time of year.

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Its 20 degrees cooler then it has been. Its kind of messing with my asthma a little bit but it feels good outside at least.

Cool and sunny with slight clouds. Looking outside, the green scenery of our uni looks likes it has been wreck by a strong storm. Actually it is. sad.gif The once strong mighty acacia trees have been uprooted.

69 degrees and cloudy

I wish it that that cool. It's 88, hot sticky. I wish it had rained today, but we probably won't get any until sometime Sunday. I'm gonna fry! Dx

It's cold and rainy but not rainy enough. I think it's going to be a dry winter which is bad because we need water. dry.gif

I live in Prince George BC Canada. We've had a week of - for us hot temps in the mid 80's there are fires burning in almost every direction around our city so we've been getting a lot of smoke from the various forest fires.

Today, thank goodness we got some much needed rain but we also got night time during the morning. It was lighter at 6 in the morning then at 7, 7 AM looked like the middle of the night.

Check the news link out for pictures http://globalnews.ca/news/1459309/photos-w...ing-across-b-c/

Oh hey Charlex! biggrin.gif

It's way too hot here, my head feels like it's going to burst sad.gif