sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's very pleasant so far. Right now it's 82 F. with a clear sky and low humidity. smile.gif

It's been pretty sunny here all week, but it's been ridiculously humid as well. Today it isn't too bad though, and it's only about 80 out

Freaking hot. Humid as a swamp. As usual. Where's that polar vortex when you need it?

102 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Haven't had rain in a while.

user posted image I stayed out in the heat too long today.

103°F, Cloudy skies, very humid and the air's filled with smoke from fire's again.

108 is still really hot though! In 2012 it got up to 115 and it still felt even warmer because it was humid. Was terrible!

It's just 76 F., but despite a nice breeze, it's still so humid that it's hazy out.

Rainy gotta love it when it rains in Texas xd.png It's been happening a lot lately which is good because we need it lol

how hot is it? With humidity it felt like 123 degrees. Thats what the weather person said. it was 98 degrees with 60% humidity today

I'm on holiday in Turkey, and here it's sunny and really hot.. :3 I love it!

Only 82 and sun peeping out from behind fierce dark clouds.

It's 76 F. here and very humid. An hour or so ago it poured for a few minutes and then stopped. It does look like it's going to rain some more though.