sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Beautiful, sunny with a lovely 8°C (46°F), I almost want to go outside. I remember it snowing the other day but I hope spring is here now smile.gif

Warm enough that I turned off the heat and cracked the window open! biggrin.gif It's a balmy 41F outdoors right now. blink.gif

60 and cloudy. Puddles all over the ground, too much rain recently.

somewhere around 35. It was really, really warm today though! No winter coat was needed, and a lot of the snow and ice melted.

Reading ice or snow in the same sentence as warm seems like an oxymoron to me, haha. Any temperature cold enough to produce snow is to me, no where near the realm of warm. Then again, I do start complaining about the cold when it drops to 6°C/42°F. xd.png

It's cloudy, might end up raining later on tonight. Currently a nice cool 24°C/76°F. smile.gif

It feels like Spring. It's 43 degrees outside and sunny. smile.gif

It's so nice out, I hope it lasts <3 Clear and sunny, and I've finally deemed it warm enough to read and do my homework on a bench outside. Still a little bit chilly, but nothing that can't be fixed when I sit out in direct sunlight, lapping up all of the light wavelengths with my black clothes. Happiness. I've missed this so badly all winter owo