sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

81 degrees and HOT! Seriously, I'm sweating. What the heck is going on with Florida? Everyone else in the US is freezing, right? Not that I have the right to complain, but I actually wish it was a bit colder. sad.gif

Here in Oregon we've head a record warm winter. We've seen very little snow....I think it snowed maybe once but it didn't stick. I could plant my gladiolas and bearded iris and start the morning glory now. 42F and clear right now.

Hot and partly cloudy. Suppose to hit 88 today.

Sunny, warm, breezy about 81 degrees today. Ahhh, what a nice change from the cold. smile.gif

Overcast and gloomy. But at least it's warmer.

The sky can't figure out if it wants to be white, white-gray, or blue with a mix of the three. I know it's cold, but I think it's warmer today than it has been in the past few (I haven't been outside yet so I can't be sure).

Cool and on the verge of rain, methinks.

*edit because I can't spell dry.gif

Edited by NatPur

Sunny, though the sky is a bit of an off blue, and still cold.

Been too busy to really look out a window yet, today until now sadly. But it's a lot nicer than it has been. It's a cool 64 degrees, even though it's cloudy and I think it's been raining. Could even be sprinkling now, hard to tell with the window fogged up like it is. I'm just glad it's not a roasting 88 today. This cool weather I can handle and I welcome it. happy.gif