sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Cold and dangerously icy. 24*F and it's dangerous to drive more than 15mph on the main roads that have 35-40mph speed limits.

@Kiisekii - I just wanted to say that your Persona 3 Avatar is adorable. wub.gif

It's cloudy and gloomy out. I think it's in the high 50's and windy. Supposed to be like that all weekend. Not a good time for carnival rides. dry.gif

Okay.....someone trade me their snow for our sunny rain? It's 38F with scattered showers here in Dallas, Oregon. Go figure.....and did anyone see the picture of Nantucket where the waves were frozenish? The ocean looked like a giant slushy. blink.gif

can't tell because it's 12 pm in here and i can't see sh*t

Edited by Waifumania

The gross white-gray I'm always talking about. The sun is trying to poke through, but it's a blinding, white light and it hurts to look at. Cold.

Cold and wet wth sunny intervals. People still wearing hats, scarves, gloves and thermals. Mine are all green...if you can guess why...also my scarf is a certain 'house' scarf.

Sunny and warm with a nice little breeze! Hardly a cloud in the sky. Now if only I wasn't stuck indoors today... dry.gif

Let's see....dark, kind of cold and raining off and on....I think I went through every setting of the windshield wipers on my Mustang tonight driving home from the ER in Salem. Go figure.....the weather needs to MAKE UP IT'S MIND!!! dry.gif

Fog as far as the eye can see. I'll post some pics when I can get on my laptop.

Edit: Woo!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dewdropmon

27F, windchill of 20. Feels like spring! (And I am not being sarcastic - we had an almost record-cold February here in WI.)

Dawnwing, I was thinking the same thing today as I was walking around in 23 F here in Minnesota. I thought it felt warm... double digits = nice, sunny day. We really are demented in this area of the country when we think that anything nearing 30 F is "nice and warm".

And... Woo Hoo! It's supposed to get up to 29 tomorrow! Time to break out the flip-flops! smile.gif

It is actually a pretty beautiful day of spring ousite. It's warm, sunny and not a cloud in the sky happy.gif

All week it's going to be cold and raining. dry.gif We might get more snow, too.

It was a nice sunny day today, the wind was a bit chilly though, but it was a perfect winter day.

Warm enough to melt some of our snow, but boy was it dangerously slick this morning! I nearly bit the ice five times getting to the lab!

Percect summer day. I'm really happy on how we are still having warm weather in march, it supposed to be colder and rainy by now but no, it still hot and pleasant. I love summer. biggrin.gif

it's snowing and cloudy uvu i love it. kinda wish i didn't have to wear flipflops. i lost all my other shoes. :/