sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

we're having a regular old heat wave here in wisconsin!

28F!

After two or three days of near or sub zero temperatures!

So this is an actual heat wave. I'm really tempted to go outside with just a sweatshirt instead of my usual winter battle suit.

Very cold and it was snowing this morning. Well, pretty much all day. Now it's sleeting. More snow for later and the next day or so. In short, a mess.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm in the south US alabama to be exact...... feels like its 35F and tonight its going to snow, with more snow tomorrow and tomorrow night. 6+ inches expected. It's funny watching everyone freaking out, I have firewood, charcoal and grilling meat. Cast iron skillets and a kettle as well incase power goes out. lol We don't get winter weather alot.png so prepared I mean they didn't even have salt or sand for last year's snow storm

So I live in this wonderful place where we miss all the snow and flurries which close schools statewide ( Snow is a gift here because we get it like 2 times a year) but every time a tornado touches down its no more than 10 miles from my house. Why here...

You have me curious as to where you live, CTosh.

It is 42 and rainy here.

It's cold and snowing so badly, trees can't handle the weight and branches are snapping. Oh and the lights are flickering. We're not supposed to be getting snow... oh well yay foot of snow

Cold with snow on the ground!

(In fact my whole life has seemingly revolved around snowy weather for the past day and a half to the point that I almost expected DC to be snowy looking too! (Try being in charge of 11 Puerto Rican middle schoolers who have never seen snow before and see if you can get any of your planned activities done.) I think I'm gonna have to catch a frost dragon in memory of this event.)

The west coast is above normal temperatures, we haven't had winter yet. The grass is green and needs mowed, trees are budding . 11pm , 45 degrees perhaps we will get rain friday.