sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's been windy and snowing the entire day. It's almost April, how can it still be snowing??

I can't see the weather because it's 1 a.m. here, but I think it is raining.

It's been windy and snowing the entire day. It's almost April, how can it still be snowing??

Same. It looked like November, judging by the view through the window. D:

Sunny but way too windy. Dry dust and pollen everywhere. Wish it was warm with just a little breeze.

I have no idea wtf is going on?? It was almost spring, but this morning it SNOWED and when I got off school it was windy as hell and then it started raining heavily (sideways) just as I left the house again, and now it's all clear and sunny (now that I'm indoors ofc), but still so much wind and I just ? STOP ok

Europe what is happening??

It's a rather chilly here, but the sun's out so it makes our weather a bit warmer. *is so excited* The snow has finally melted!!

Beautiful! In the low 70's, sunny, breezy...I love it... It's been abnormally cold the past couple days.

It keeps switching rapidly and randomly between rain, sunshine, windy, snow and thunder.

The weather gods found out about April's Fools.

It keeps switching rapidly and randomly between rain, sunshine, windy, snow and thunder.

Same here >.<

What the actual censorkip.gif STOP SNOWING. It's spring! D:<

It's windy COLD even though it's sunny. There's supposed to be a 20% chance of rain, but there's not a cloud in the sky. I'm tired of this wind.

April's coming in like a lion. sad.gif

Sunday it was 30 with freezing rain and strong wind that made road conditions bad.

Monday and Tuesday, it was 50.

Today it is 70.

Beautiful clear day today. I biked to work for the first time this year.

ohmy.gif Alas, climate change has come!