sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Stormy. Raining, very windy, supposed to Thunder and Lightning later. Good night for a movie. biggrin.gif

It's been raining a lot recently with overcast skies (I've fallen in the mud yesterday ;_; ), but today was the only day it was cold enough for the rain to turn into snow. I thought we were done with winter! D:

The sun is shining outside... Right through the window and onto my computer screen. I can't see anything through this glare. xd.png

Sunny, clear and a cool 65 degrees. lol, it was like 80 yesterday? Big difference. xd.png

It's finally more like spring out - the snow is gone. Still kinda chilly with a breeze but the sun is hot with clear skies. Perfect weather imo. :3

Sunny, hot and windy. Oh, summer is here! I live near the equator so yes, only summer and cold season here.

About 10 degrees C, there's a small sandstorm brewing outside and the air is gross like usual. There's rain forecasted for next week though so there's something to look forward to. ^w^

I had my window open for ventilation, but I thought I felt a little cold. I was surprised to see snow all across the glass. xd.png Weird, because the day felt pretty warm.

It was like 70F and sunny today. It;s still pretty warm.....I already have a fan running in the apartment. Usually I don't have one going until Mid May beginning of June. blink.gif