sh20000sh

Which language do you most use?

English, but my family's Chinese so I speak with that a lot. I'm also in a Japanese class so I do end up using that.

I speak English, it would be nice to learn another language. Perhaps someday.

As with many, English here. Though I do intend to learn Welsh and German to a passable degree at some point, not that I expect to use them much

I speak english.

I cuss in Russian German French Spanish Swedish and Italian, just to mix things up, and be able to vent my anger while not letting most people on about what I'm saying.

I usually use english but when I'm not at school I almost exclusively use chinese.

English. And I can read a little bit of Spanish, Latin, and Japanese.

Edited by ytak

German...and i learn english and french in school, but im not very good and almost never using it...

English. I do know a decent amount of Latin but that's not really terribly helpful.

English.

Though, I do know a handful of Russian words, but only because of Impressive World being mostly Russian players. dry.gif

English and Spanish.My friends suck at English. xd.png

Also Spanglish (dunno if that counts as an actual language)

English smile.gif Although I know a fair bit of French. However, I would absolutely love to learn Latin, I think it's so special as a language.

English! Though I know enough German from my school years to at least communicate on some level xd.png