sh20000sh

Which language do you most use?

Latvian, but also plenty of English online and at my workplace.

In fact, sometimes I feel like my English is much better than my Latvian.

Online mostly English and some German, offline mostly German and some English.

Me, too! biggrin.gif Also at work, Cobol and SQL laugh.gif

IRL: Dutch, since it's my native language, though I'm known to throw in English at times, much to the annoyance of some of my friends who don't speak English very well tongue.gif.

Online it's the other way around: mostly English, except for one or two sites who are in Dutch.

English. Them were the days when I was able to speak sentences in Japanese, chil'ren.

I speak English, as my native language.

Ich spreche auch Deutsch. И, наконец, я говорю на русском.

(English, German, and Russian.) However, the only one I know I speak fluently is English.

Edited by David87007170

I use English, but I've always wanted to learn Portuguese seeing I'm 75% Portuguese and don't know a word of it.

Sorry, I took a long time to come here and see that. I wouldn't mind giving you Portuguese lessons, as I'm Brazilian and live there too.

I'm the frist who can say: "i speak Italian"

I live in italy so i use my native language ^^

But i love thinking and talking in english

I speak, read and write in English, learned a smattering of both Spanish and German, and have sung in French, Latin and Italian.

I don't have confidence as a speaker in any language except my native English, but sometimes try reading in other languages, just to stretch my thinking. When I'm really feel brave, I watch foreign films with the subtitles turned off.

Afrikaans is my first language but with today's day and age I mix my language. So its half Afrikaans and half English

I speak English and know the basics of French.

I'm currently learning Japanese, as I'd like to start a career in Japan as an English teacher.

Online, English. Here in Bangkok, I speak mostly Thai, unless I'm seeing my brother. I don't know much Thai, but I can speak some, and I can write all of the characters.

And then there's Japanese, which I'm not fluent in, but I know quite a bit, and a lot more of than Thai. I never went to Japan, but I studied a lot of the language. I considered going there to teach English, but I don't have a degree. I do type some Japanese to a Japanese person on dA, and he can understand me. I sometimes comment on Nico Nico Douga, and I hang out in 2 Japanese chatrooms on IRC, which has both English speaking and Japanese speaking people who go there.

I mostly speak Russian, since it is my native language. But in the web and with foreign people I usually speak English.

I mostly speak Russian, since it is my native language. But in the web and with foreign people I usually speak English.

Same here biggrin.gif Usually Russian in RL and English on the Net. ^^

Although I do speak a couple other languages, so if people prefer, I don't mind switching over to another one.

English mostly, but learning Spanish in school. I also know a few words in Italian from one, my friend, and two, watching the Cake Boss guys go to Italy xd.png