sh20000sh

Which language do you most use?

I speak Mandarin and English. Even though I live in Canada, there are a lot of mandarin speaking people around my area and I sometimes speak in Chinese at school even though Chinese is not an official language.

Given that I live in Canada, I'm also learning French. Not that I am proficient enough to speak in French xd.png

English. When I was little I was fluent in Chinese, but after starting school I gradually lost it due to being surrounded by English-speaking classmates and teachers. Now I can only speak English and speak very little Chinese, although I can understand most of it. It's quite embarrassing ):

English mixed with Japanese

英語、日本語と混合

Eigo, nihongo to kongō

English and French. Scottish English if you're one of those who count it as a different language.

I use Croatian most of the time, because... well, I live in Croatia happy.gif

Afrikaans.

I basically only speak English when someone talks to me in English and only post in English when I'm talking on the internet.

Other than that I always speak Afrikaans

Spanish it's my native language but I can read texts in english very well, however I suck at talking it.

I mainly talk in English (just like many others) though I sometimes speak Polish or a little German.

I talk Norwegian the most, im a Norwegian viking. tongue.gif I also talk/Write

English, i do know a few Spanish lines too,

I speak English and bad English with a mix of Cybertronian.

Although I am intrigued by Afrikaans. My husband can speak this.

my older sister took spanish I last year in school so nexxt year she will be taking spanish II. Ive learned the stuff from her

I use Mandarin and Shanghainese. But I can understand English and a little bit Deutsch.

Languages were my favorite subject back in high school; I took a bunch in my last year.

Of course, English is my native language, but I also speak: a bit of French, some Spanish, and a few words of Norwegian. I know the basics of Latin, which I find interesting yet complicated. I'm in love with German and consider myself semi-fluent in that (I plan on moving to Germany after college).

Any other language geeks out there?

English. I'd love to learn Latin, but at this place and time I've got enough to focus on without adding another thing to the mix. In a few months I'll be learning HTML and CSS. Looking forward to it. smile.gif

I speak Dutch most of the time. I speak English online mostly, though uni is now given in English as well, so it's a good thing the internet made my english so well xd.png

I can also speak French and German some.

I mostly speak Spanish at home. I prefer English but my mom makes me sleep.gif I am also learning Romanian, so chatting in that whenever I can!

P.S. If anyone here speaks Romanian, please PM me! I am so eager to learn but can find no one to teach me who actually has time...

Thanks biggrin.gif

I can only speak English but I know some Japanese, Spanish, and Latin.

I love learning languages and wish I had money to take courses on them.

Online resources don't really seem to help me.