sh20000sh

Which language do you most use?

Estonian. (English is only my third language, though it, I think, comes second in frequency...)

In real life I speak Afrikaans, mostly because its my first language but when I'm on the internet then its English.

But because of my work I use both languages and it kinda ends up on a equal scale.

One thing that is weird... my dreams is always in English xd.png

Romanian and English, equally. The first one at work and at home. The second one with friends, sometimes when I'm going out and meet foreigners, and on the Internet.

At home, I speak français! At school and on the internet, I speak English!

Same IRL I mostly speak french as it's my first language

on the internet I use both english and french depending on which website I am (and on facebook I use both lol)

Edited by Little-Star

English is my native language, but I studied croatian/serbian/bosnian etc in college and speak it with my friends who are from the Balkans. I also speak it to my cats, for some odd reason lol.

Since I'm in college right now, then only language I can use is English. Plus, I live and breathe internet, so more English! Yay! But what comes second would be Mandarin, because parents. And then French because grade school friends. <3 ; w ;

Korean, since it's my native language.

But sometimes use Japanese.

Romanian in real life since it's my native language, mostly English on the internet with a few exceptions (my real life friends). I suck with French even though I study it in school and I barely know a little bit of Latin. I do not use Japanese because I am just a beginner. So yeah, only Romanian and English. xd.png

While my mother tongue is Finland, I seem to be using English far more often than that. Sometimes I am using Finland in real life, but since I live in quite a bit of solitude, I've tuned even my thinking into English. It has caused me to stutter a little in my own native language, but I don't find it bothersome.

My native language is Austrian German. I mostly use English online, but German too. Additionally I speak a little bit Hungarian.

I had Latin and Ancient Greek in University. I can translate old cunei form texts (Sumerian, Akkadian and some other).

I know the basics of Sindarin and Quenya.

English is my first language and I use it the most, but I've been learning German at school for the past 3 years and hope to take it as a GCSE.

English. I know a lot of long, fancy words too that may or may not have actual english roots (or are even English).