sh20000sh

Which language do you most use?

I use English 99% of the time but I will say things to bullies in Gaelic so they can't understand what I say but I can still insult them!

To quote Corbin Dallas: English and Bad English xd.png

I do know a few words of Spanish, French, and German, but only enough to be polite and say "I don't speak Spanish/French/German."

English is the only language I can speak. :c I doubt I could ever learn another.

Edited by Switch

My own, Dutch

use a lot of German at work, and English on the internet.

Gonna have to learn Spanish soon as we will be moving there next year.,

I speak English of course. I can speak a little bit of Spanish. It might be broken a little bit. I also can understand it when I watch MLP in Spanish. Or read Spanish.

I speak Afrikaans in general since its my native language.

I only speak English when I'm on here or when someone talks to me in English. I can easily switch between the two when talking but when it comes to writing then I kind suck

English is my native language. I live in the USA.

I do study German in school. I am currently in year 4, which is an AP course.

I've been to German-speaking countries, so I've had some real world experience using the language.

I also studied one little teeny tiny year of Japanese. I'm really rusty with it!

I speak English in school, and mostly English at home, too, but the rest of the time I speak Chinese with my grandma.

English with a tad of spanish, japanese, hawaiian, german, and a few words of Al Bhed.

Japanese => English => German (German is my mother tongue). Cursing in Polish most of the time, tough (parents are from Silesia).

I talk on the internet more than I talk in real life, so I use English more than Czech. I even think in English most of the time. And when talking in Czech I sometimes forget a word and say it in English, successfully confusing whoever is listening to me.

Born and raised in a western country I speak only English. What's interesting though is that I'm fully Chinese, but I don't know how to speak, understand lest write in Chinese.

I've been studying French hardcore so sometimes I speak a little to my friends or sister - I like speaking French more than English!!! biggrin.gif