Chloe smiled. "Hi! Need any help finding anything?" She greeted the woman with a friendly, warm smile.

"I'm looking for a cat... Preferably a cuddly one." She told Chloe, her eyes were red- probably from crying.

Chloe frowned. She hated departing from cats. She often got attatched to them quickly when she raised them. She noticed the woman looked hurt. She wanted to ask but didn't want to be nosy. "well... That would be Kipper. Or Kipp for short." She began leading her to a silver tabby. She was an older, calmer cat. "her favorite you is that of a Jack in the box. She goes nuts for it. She will only eat tuna because she is a picky eater, but she will cuddle up and listen to you any day."

(Tuna is harmful to cats.)

"May I see her?" The woman sniffed.

Isabella was helping another customer, a little girl that wanted a parakeet.

I meant to say tuna flavored cat good. And not the fake kind tongue.gif

Chloe walked over to Kippers cage and unlocked it. She petted her before picking her up. "Hey pretty girl. Someone is here to see you." Kipper slowly blinked her eyes and purred.

After leaving the store Damien then headed to the animal store. After hooking Giovanni's leash to his collar the two of them went inside knowing that he had to get some more food and other items. Once inside he stopped and took a breath in enjoying the scent before he then walked on further inside before he began to walk around letting Gio sniff everything.

Kippers purred louder. Chloe saw a gentleman walk in with his pet. "so do you have any dogs or cats?" She asked the lady.

"Hello!" Isabella greeted the man that had just walked in with a friendly smile, she had seen him around before but they had never spoken.

"Nope, this would be my first." The woman smiled gathering the cat in her arms, "Aww.." She cooed.

"Yes..." The woman fished though her purse not letting Kippers go, she handed Chloe the money.

Damien looked up with a smile on his lips before he then tilted his head, " Hello there." He then turned his head down as he then spoke, " Giovanni sit." Watching the little puppy sit down beside his shoe he then looked up to her once more, " I'm Damien and this little one is Giovanni. Because of the alert I'm having to stock up on dog food, puppy pads, and some treats."

"Hello!" Isabella smiled at Damien, reaching down to pet Giovanni, "Aww..." She cooed, giggling.

"Do you need help finding what you need?" Isabella kept on petting Giovanni.

Damien smiled to her before he then nodded his head, " Yeah. I haven't been in here in a long time and usually just go to the local grocery store however they were all closed up when I was driving up." He then smiled as he heard Giovanni give a small bark before lifting his paw up.

Isabella giggled, shaking Giovanni's paw, them Isabella got up. "Over here Sir." She lead him to the dog products.

Full Birth Name: Alexander Jay Parker

Nickname/Preferred name: Alex

Birthday: May 2

Appearance(Eye color, hair color, height, body features): Black hair, natural eye color is black but he wears colored contacts for fun when he desires to. Skinny, tall.

Race: White

Family Members: Dead or in a different state

Relationships: Single and ready to mingle

Children(If any): Nope!

Pets: Not yet

Pet Pictures:

Housing Unit: Owns a house that his parents bought him.

Housing Unit Location: By mountains.

House Pic:

Job(If Any): Searching

Job Pic (If Any):

School(If Any): Nope!

School Pic(If Any):

Personality: Funny, romantic, charming, loving.

History(OPTIONAL): Rp'ed

Life Goals(OPTIONAL): Make the best of life?

Other(OPTIONAL):

Character Picture:

user posted image

(Thank You. smile.gif )

Alex was wandering around by the mountains when he saw something red catch his eye. He glanced up in time to notice the side of the mountain ablaze. His eyes widened a bit. He was used to seeing the forest fires but this one was close. He could see homes right in the path of the fire as well. He narrowed his eyes and could see someone on the mountain. It was a female (Asami). She looked trapped and the rescue didn't seem to see her. He quickly sprinted up the mountain to her. She wasn't that far away. He finally reached her, having taken in large amounts of smoke. Not wanting to frighten the girl, he held out his hand. With his other hand, he shielded his mouth and nose so he could breathe. "Come with me if you want to live." He saw the fire burning brighter.

Asami gasped, startled by the man. She coughed and took his hand as they headed down the mountain. She was terrified. Just as they we're headed to safety, a burning branch came crashing down.

Alex heard the crackling of a dead branch snapping from the tree behind them. He quickly grabbed Asami and pulled her out of harms way before the branch could burn her. As they began to reach the bottom of the hill, it became easier to breathe. He led her to his home since it wasn't that far away. "Please, come in." He opened the door for her. The smell of the fresh air was calming.

Asami cautiously walked in. She coughed a few times before saying, "thank you...but my house is up there...my leopard too.." She was in tears.

Alex gave her a sympathetic look. "Miss, I'm sorry but your house was in the evacuation area. Why were you up there?" He looked at her worried. He put his hand on hers as he sat her down on the couch. "We can go check on your leopard and your house once the fire is put out. I can't let you go back up there, you could get hurt." He looked down, feeling that sometimes he worried too much. "Could I get you a glass of water?"

Asami sighed and looked down. He was right. she blushed a little when he put his hand on hers. "y-yes, a glass of water would be great, thank you."

Alex smiled and disappeared into the kitchen. He returned within seconds with a nice cold glass of water. He gently handed it to her. He then sat beside her. "Do you need anything else?" He asked, concerned.