Alex kissed her forehead then looked down at her. He gently rubbed her back. "Hey, don't mention it. After all that you have been through, it's the least I could do." He brushed her cheek with his hand. He gazed into her eyes. She was so pretty.

Alex grinned and chuckled. "You are just so beautiful.." There was silence afterwards. He felt a small connection to her. What was this feeling inside of him. He had never felt this way before. It felt...Amazing. He leaned in and closed his eyes as he gave her a small kiss on her soft lips.

Asami's breathe was taken away when he kissed her. Her heart pounded. She kissed him back, turning bright bright red. As the kiss ended she whispered, "...woah...." It was magical.

Alex blushed a bit as well. He pulled back then said, "You get you some rest ok? I'm going to the store to pick up a few things. I'll be back in a heartbeat." He gently got up, handing her a pillow and a blanket for her nap.

Alex then grabbed his wallet and put his shoes back on. He locked the doors so nobody would break in while she was asleep. He then headed off to Walmart. It was right around the corner so he didn't need his car. He walked in and was greeted with a burst of cool air. He grabbed a buggy and began his grocery shopping.

Sorry I'm on a phone now and it may take longer to reply.

Asami curled up on the couch and closed her eyes as her head filled with thoughts. 'i can't believe it! He kissed me!!! Omg!!! Does he like me? Duh, otherwise he wouldn't have kissed you. Omg he likes me!!! I like him too!!! Eeep! I hope he is the one. No. Don't get your hopes up. You get heartbroken that way..but you can trust him. He won't hurt you Asami it's ok. Just trust him.' she then drifted into sleep as she thought about her new special friend.

Jasper finished his shifted and headed home.

Chloe wandered around the pet store, waiting for customers.

Jennifer was at the store when she spotted a neighbor of hers. What was his name? Allen? No. Adrian? Noo. Alex!! That was it. She walked up to him and greeted him with a smile. "Hey there!" She giggled.

Alex brightened up when he heard a familiar voice. It was his high school crush Jennifer. He smiled. "Jenny!! How ya been?" He smiled. He began to get nervous. She was still as pretty as when he first laid eyes on her.

(O.o FOREVERYOUNG! Do you have any crazy charaters in this RP?)

Isabella smiled at the customer, asking for his order, she was currently working a shift as a waitress at Applebee's.

She giggled and hugged him tight. "man, I have really missed you!!! You disappeared a year ago I was so dad! But I'm glad you're back." She smiled.

((Nooooo... xd.png I only have one character so far and she is normal. tongue.gif ))

Alex laughed. "yep I had to go to college, sorry. But I'm back." He hugged her back. "want to catch a movie at my house?" He offered, hoping to catch up with her.

(*Lets out sigh of relief* BTW, didn't Alex just kiss another girl like half an hour ago? O.o)

((Lol! Cough, cough...Player alert....ahem...'scuse me, I got a nasty cough xd.png))

Jennifer squealed. "I would love to!!" She looked down in her buggy and realized it was empty. She shrugged. "I forgot what the heck I came in here for. Oh well. I'll just come home with you." She held his hand.

Alex hadn't realized she was holding his hand til once they were outside the store. He blushed. It was just like old times again, except she was attracted to him now. He opened the door to his house quietly. "I have a girl that I'm housing sleeping on the couch. So try to be quiet." He winked as he led her into his home

Jennifer smiled and said quietly, "Aww...that's so sweet of you..." She twirled his hair around her index finger as she smiled at him, flashing her crystal blue eyes at him. She really had missed him. He had grown up so much since last she saw him.

Alex put his hands on her sides. She looked gorgeous. She was cute back then but now she was stunning. He had to have her. He couldn't hold back the feelings he had kept for her. She was the only girl in high school that talked to him and treated him like a human. "Jennifer.. I have to tell you something. After all these years... I. I still love you.." He bit his lip.

((sheesh, this is moving fast. Lol.))

Jennifers blue eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe this. "I-I-I.." She was overwhelmed with emotions. She pulled him by the front of his shirt and started to French kiss him, not sure what she was supposed to do.

(O.o I can't look! Poor Asami!)

(Is it evil that I can't wait to see Asami's reaction?)

Edited by mipuppy1

(hehe)

Alex smiled through the kiss and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. He gently squeezed her sides. It felt so right.

Damien smiled to the lady before he then began to walk with her Giovanni moving as he did. Following her to the dog products he then smiled, " Thank you for this. With my luck I would have gone right past it while I was looking for what I needed."

Here's my form! I'll make another if I have time.

(If she’s 17 she’d still be in high school, right? Like 10th grade?)

Full Birth Name: Raiados Maren Erbes

Nickname/Preferred name: Raia

Birthday: July 14, 1998

Appearance(Eye color, hair color, height, body features): Eye color- Blue-green, Hair color- light brown (almost brown) Height- 5’ 6’ Distinguishing features- Glasses (Won’t need them in a week, though)

Race: Caucasian

Family Members: Her dad and mom and her younger siblings (one girl and one boy, they’re twins and they’re both 7)

Relationships: None, she has a crush on someone at school, and while they’re on friendly terms, she doesn’t think that he sees her as more than a friend

Children(If any): None.

Pets: None, but she’s looking for one.

Pet Pictures: (Can I post here when she gets a pet?)

Housing Unit: A normal sized house

Housing Unit Location: A relatively normal neighborhood

House Pic: user posted image

Job(If Any): She works at 2 jobs part-time. One is as an intern for Nintendo, and the other is a normal job at Caribou Coffee.

Job Pic: Nintendo: user posted image

Caribou: user posted image

School: Eagle High School

Personality: Shy, she’s the nerdy kid, nice once you get to know her.

History: She had a relatively normal upbringing, but she was never really interested in makeup and popularity.

Life Goals: To become a video game developer for Nintendo.

Other: She’s really good with computer programming and can draw really well.

Character Picture: user posted image

(Accepted!)

Chloe tidied up the store then walked around with Mitsy cradled in her arms (A very old longhaired female cat)

Asami was well and rested. She awoke and heard voices. More than one voice. She opened her eyes and stretched. She got up to go find Alex. She was so happy she had him. As she turned the corner, she froze in shock. She saw Alex...

....Kissing another girl...

It wasn't a small peck on the lips either. It was full on lip action. She stood hidden sort of behind the wall. She had tears falling one after the other. The cold tears burned as they slipped down her cheeks. She actually trusted him...

Alex pulled back after seeing something catch his eye. He looked up in time to see Asami. His heart sank. "Asami....wait...." He ran to her trying to hug her.