Asami jerked away from, crying harder now. "No.....Just...Leave me alone!!!!" She slapped him across the face and sprinted out the door. As the tears blurred her vision, she couldn't see. She couldn't think. How could he?? I thought he was nice. I thought he cared... Why did- BAM She was hit by a car. She flew up onto the windshield, cracking it. She rolled to the street, unconscious. She had ran into the street without realizing it and didn't see the car. The car couldn't stop in time..

(Smack him! Smack him! Smack him!)

Isabella covered her mouth yawning, "Can I take your order?" She asked the man again, he keep on flirting with her and to be frank, it was annoying.

"Sure, you." He smiled.

"Ok then, I'll come back." Isabella answered getting up to leave, a waiter could deal with him... Unless he liked guys to. Isabella shuddered.

(Yay thanks!)

Raia walked into her job at Nintendo of America. The receptionist, who recognized her by now, directed her to Meeting Room 319, where the design for a sidekick for Link from The Legend of Zelda was being discussed. She walked down the hallway, turning right 30 feet down the hallway. She walked for a bit more, then found the room she was looking for. She opened the door and went inside, taking her seat. The game would take place in the decline timeline, where the bloodline of Hyrule's rulers had become so diluted, that Zelda had no idea she was even a princess. The goal for this meeting was to get a vague idea of what the sidekick would look like so the concept artists could start drawing ideas.

Isabella saw Jasper walk by outside the window, she smiled waving to him, as a customer started flirting with her, she ignored him but then he started getting all touchy, Isabella glowered slapping him.

Raia waited for everyone to come in, it seemed she had gotten there a bit early. As the last people came in she organized her thoughts. The leader of the meeting began to speak.

After having finished his shopping and putting his things away and Giovanni into his seat he turned as he heard a noise. Seeing the young girl get hit by the speeding car he shut the doors on his SUV to keep Giovanni inside and was running towards the fallen girl while pulling his phone out. Calling for an ambulance he knelt down beside her.

" Are you okay? Can you hear me?" With that he then began to look her over to see if there were any obvious signs of broken bones or other injuries his heart racing in fear for the girl.

Where is raia??

Jasper smiled and waved back to Isabella. Seeing the young teenager touch Isabella angered him. What was wrong with todays generation of young adults??

Chloe finally got someone to take her shift. She smiled and walked outside. It was a beautiful say out. She strolled down the sidewalk.

Asami regained consciousness five minutes later. She coughed up little pools of blood. Meanwhile she could hear a voice. It was a males voice. She tried turning on her side to him, but couldn't. Her shoulder was snapped like a twig. She tried talking, but the shock only made her stutter. "...I-i-it hurts.."

Bryce only smirked as he received the slap, the waitresses boss quickly came to scold her for harming a customer.

It didn't bother Bryce much, no matter how good looking he was, some girls were just like that. Once they saw his money, they'd be all over him, it was only a matter of time...

(She's at her job at Nintendo.)

They talked about how Link would need a guide, but it couldn't be as powerful as Midna, or even as magical as Fi, because in this timeline Ganondorf had won the battle with the Hero of Time. "Any suggestions?" the meeting leader asked. After a few suggestions about Zora and Goron, Raia raised her hand. "Link's sidekick could be the reawakened spirit of the Hero of Time." she suggested. "Ok, we'll try those ideas. Please have your sketches ready by next week." The meeting ended, and Raia went outside to get on her bike to bike home. She saw a girl hit by a car and got off her bike to help.

Damien looked to the girl before he then spoke, " Help is on it's way." He then took her free hand in his own as he heard the sirens going on. Looking down at her he then spoke, " You'll be okay. Do you want me with you or would you rather go to the hospital alone?" Not knowing the girl but figuring better to ask in case she wanted someone there to help her.

Hi I want to join de roleplay

Full Birth Name: Ardara Tyler Camria.

Nickname/Preferred name: Ardara or Ty.

Birthday: July 29.

Appearance: Blonde curly hair, Cyan eyes, stands at about 5' tall and always wears a dress or shorts and a big T-Shirt with a white flowered headband.

Race: White.

Family Members: An older sister named Ann Sylenta who took care of her who is now 29 and is married. Other than that Un-known.

Relationships: Looking but it's a hard job.

Children: Wishing(Even though she's young.)

Pets: Doug the brown lab and Max the black lab.

Pet Pictures: Doug and Max.

Housing Unit: Medium sized house.

Housing Unit Location: Cliffside.

House Pic: House.

Job(If Any): Animal shelter.

Job Pic (If Any):

School(If Any): Dropped out because of bills.

School Pic(If Any):

Personality: Sweet shy sensitive and can snap and walk away over the silliest things.

Life Goals(OPTIONAL): To have a family.

Other(OPTIONAL): Looking for a relationship

Character Picture: Ardara

Jasper put his hands in his pockets and put his head down. He quickly walked away, unable to watch anymore. He had anger issues. If he would've stayed there for one more second, he would've broken through they glass and stabbed they many with his fork. They fact that he really cared about her didn't help they anger issue.

Asami squeezed his hand as she tried getting up and moving. Claiming she was fine, she continued to try to get up. But her body just wouldn't let her. "don't go.." She had separation anxiety. She couldn't stand being alone for too long. She looked over to see a blurry figure of a female. Then she saw they ambulance.

ACCEPTED

Edited by cattygal210

Alex opened his door in time to see the accident. He was still making out with Jennifer. He shrugged. Better her then me, he thought.

Damien squeezed her hand gently before he then heard her words. Nodding his head he then spoke, " I will stay right here. I'm not going anywhere." He then looked up as the ambulance came to a stop before the EMTs came out. Watching them put the neck brace on her and put her on a stretcher he then leaned back as he watched them.

Raia didn't know what to do, and she felt frozen and useless. She wanted to help in some way, but all she had was a C++ coding book, and her sketchbook for concept art. Not exactly the most helpful items in case of a car crash. Now people were loading the girl onto an ambulance.

Asami felt her body make pops as she was lifted. She flinched, making them move even more. She couldn't stand the sound of popping noise, the cracking of knuckles, or bumps on the skin. She had a wierd phobia. She wiggled her fingers in his hand. She found his hand to be comforting. As she was lifted, she could see Alex. And the girl he was with...She started crying, and suddenly she was full of pain. Not physical but emotional pain. She couldn't bare to look his way. Not after what he did. She suddenly saw a bunch of medical equipment and a paramedic. She closed her eyes and thought, it will all be over soon.

ReCap: Logan is talking with Ria at the apt pool. Chloe is walking around town. Isabella is a waitress right now being harassed by customers and Jasper is getting protective over her. Asamis house burned down and Alex saved her. Had a little love moment but he was kissing Jennifer and Asami got hit by a car. Thats where Damien and Raia are right now.

Edited by cattygal210

Joining this! May I ask for a re-cap? smile.gif

(Well, Asami's heart was crushed by Alex, (Who is currently making out with Jennifer) Then she got crushed by a car and is currently at the hospital with Damien and Raia, and Isabella is being harassed by Bryce.)

(Mkay, thanks! Oh, and did you get my PM? You should at least read the top part, it would mean a lot if you accepted my apology.)

Alex smiled as he pushed Jennifer back inside. He shut the door. He stumbled down the steps to his house over to the scene. He was a little intoxicated as he could barely stand. He saw Asami in her condition and shouted, "Thats right! D-Don' come back either!" He turned his head as he puked in the grass.

Full Birth Name: Ronald Corbin Dawson.

Nickname/Preferred name: Ronnie.

Birthday: December 15.

Appearance: Longish black hair that he dyes regularly, brown eyes, a bit pale, medium build, covered in tattoos, wears guyliner all the time.

Race: Caucasian.

Family Members: I'd rather not talk about them...

Relationships: Well, if you mean romantic relationships, I'm single. I have lots of friends though.

Children(If any): No.

Pets: I'm allergic to dogs and I don't like cats.

Pet Pictures:

Housing Unit: Shady Oaks Apartment, 3rd floor, Room # 309

Housing Unit Location: Beside the mountain.

House Pic: http://www.texasapartmentrebate.com/AHP0.jpg

Job(If Any): Well, I'm a musician. I play gigs when I get them.

Job Pic (If Any): Any local bar or cafe is my job area.

School(If Any): Never went to college.

School Pic(If Any):

Personality: Ronnie is a very congenial person. He isn't well liked by many people, but he doesn't care what most of them think. He does what he wants to do and doesn't careHe is a very laid back person and is very protective of the people he loves. Especially the people who love him and understand him. He is known by the police as an outlaw, and isn't too keen to draw much attention. He is stealthy and steals things, sometimes just for the fun of it. Ronnie loves singing, it’s been his dream to be a musician since junior high. He is also much of a romantic and a flirt. He has a shell around his heart though, he is afraid to truly love. The only love he has ever really known has been meaningless.

History(OPTIONAL): Um...

Life Goals(OPTIONAL): To be a famous musician.

Other(OPTIONAL):

Character Picture: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3...737225382_n.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavp21n1...ghod4o1_500.jpg

Full Birth Name: Hurricane Andria Lennox. (Len-IKS)

Nickname/Preferred name: Hurricane.

Birthday: June 29th.

Appearance: Bright green eyes, naturally brown hair. Average skin tone, average curves for a woman.

Race: Caucasian.

Family Members: My mum and dad.

Relationships: None at the moment.

Children(If any): Nope.

Pets: Nope.

Pet Pictures:

Housing Unit:Shady Oaks Apartments, floor 5, room #528.

Housing Unit Location: Beside the mountain.

House Pic: http://www.texasapartmentrebate.com/AHP0.jpg

Job(If Any): Nope.

Job Pic (If Any): Nope.

School(If Any): Nope.

School Pic(If Any): Nope.

Personality: Hurricane can be a very outgoing girl, but in reality, she is very shy. There is something about Hurricane, some... Subconscious pull that makes people want to be around her. Hurricane realizes this and it just scares her. She is used to attention and compliments and what not, but now, its even tougher, being in a camp full of people like her. She doesn't have to hide. She used to like hiding. It kept her safe. Now she feels revealed, like everyone can see her. Once Hurricane hangs around people long enough, she opens up, but until then, Hurricane can be very secretive. When Hurricane is in the mood, she can be a great liar and cunning, although this happens very rarely. Hurricane has never experienced love, being in a relationship with someone terrifies her. She can be a very dependent girl at times, but most of the time she is just too shy to be anything but independent. When Hurricane falls for a boy, she falls fast. This might be one of her deadliest faults. If Hurricane were to ever love, she may too shy around him to be herself, possibly ending the relationship quickly. Looking people in the eye is something Hurricane is bad at. Even if she was telling the truth, having to make that intimate contact through the eyes.... Obviously, Hurricane doesn't like being touched, either. Physical contact just really isn't Hurricane's style. Sometimes, Hurricane wonders if the only reason she pulls in guys is because of the challenge. They want to be able to see if they can get her to open up to them. Of course, she won't. Unless its the special guy.

History(OPTIONAL): I really don't see why you need to know that.

Life Goals(OPTIONAL): To find someone to love.

Other(OPTIONAL):

Character Picture:

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g377/i...zpsdc97dfb1.jpg

(It takes awhile for me to see PMs DX

And Alex, Huey's like you R why I don't date D: (And cuz I'm still in middle school xd.png)