SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Mmm, I just remembered. I'll probably be gone all day tomorrow, so you can just have Bathory pass out during the day.

Well, 11 posts is good enough for me today. I'm going to take a running break.

ELEVEN POSTS NO.

I POST WHENEVER I CAN.

runs off to see which of my femmes would make a good crush for his killer Sweetling

If that Sweetling takes over the cave.... Everyone could call him SweetKING! Cxx

Really? I thought he would take a small, more... power-hungry group, then slowly spread his reach and overpower Favian.

He doesn't really want to become the main leader at all. He just wants to form a small of group of dragons that can take what ever they want when ever they want it.

YESS!!!

Now Narnun will bug this Lucifer by calling him SweetKing!

And also, her name is NarnuN not Narnum. If you want a ref look at Narnun Nightsky, one of my Arsani.

Typo, sorry! >.<

Ooh! Do you get his name? I think its way to obvious, but oh well. I'M STICKING TO IT!

user posted image

Typo, sorry! >.<

Ooh! Do you get his name? I think its way to obvious, but oh well. I'M STICKING TO IT!

user posted image

Umm.. I recall an evil Lucifer from some anime, if thats what you mean. But I don't really remember that Lucifer.

Psst, check the character forms. He's been added.  smile.gif

WHAT HAVE I DONE

I'M A MONSTER

[insert buster bluth picture here]

Well it fits and it works so who cares! That does make me tempted to make another character just to have a dragon in that little band of dragons. Already was tempted to make one and had an idea of what breed, but no idea what I was going to do with it. However you just might have given me and idea with him/her.

HAHAAHAHAHAH!

user posted image

WHAT HAVE I DONE  I'M A MONSTER  [insert buster bluth picture here]

user posted image

HAHAAHAHAHAH!

user posted image

Oh god that image is now going to be forever burned in my mind and I cannot stop laughing. It is oddly both creepy and funny in that 'oh god why is he doing that and what in he thinking about' way. laugh.gif

Hehe~ I'm scarring people for life! My mission is completed!

Oh and, I won't have Lucifer hatch until the day is over. He'll hatch earlier in the morning of the second day.

The joy of giving mental scars to the populace~

Oh yes, got to give him a fresh new day to start the terror on everyone! Since I am sure everyone is pretty much about to sleep or should be sleeping anyways soon. Well, Aysu crashing whenever she will shut down the questions long enough.

I'm waiting for everyone to post, "Then *Derp* went to sleep and didn't pretend to go to sleep but actually fell asleep because pretending to sleep is way to sneaky for a newborn. Oh hey, did we all forget we're not even a day old and are thinking about murder, oh yeah, WERE NEWBORNS!*

The murdering newborns! And the crushing ones...which I find nothing wrong with, but at the sometime it is amusing. A couple hours old and they have a crush. These little guys are working fast to repopulate the lands!

*coughs* That may or may not be one of the little mini comics that was born out of this RP in my sketch book. 'Hatch, walk around, CRUSH, love, bush, rustle rustle, eggs.' xd.png

Edited by Lilithachaos