SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Actually, I don't get the group either.

I was wondering. Is that LegendofKorra's first dragon here?

The main group is the group where everyone hatches. They take care of the hatchlings are are the group everyone stays in.

Lucifer's group will be a small group of dragons that are brutal and vicious. They will be separate from the main group and be much more violent. They'll care less about safety and more about getting what they want. Lucifer will slowly change the dragons in the group to be more aggressive and less humane.

But don't worry about that at the moment. Lucifer hasn't even hatched yet.

The main group is the group where everyone hatches. They take care of the hatchlings are are the group everyone stays in.

Lucifer's group will be a small group of dragons that are brutal and vicious. They will be separate from the main group and be much more violent. They'll care less about safety and more about getting what they want. Lucifer will slowly change the dragons in the group to be more aggressive and less humane.

But don't worry about that at the moment. Lucifer hasn't even hatched yet.

Ooh. This does fit Narnun. Sort of. THANKS FOR TELLING.

-runs off to answer questions-

Maybe. I have someone in mind, but besides that, they won't kill anyone. We can't kill other people's characters without permission, remember?

Secret~

Unless you PM me for the info, I can tell you, but I don't want it to be public.

Alright, I'll PM you.

I'm like Favian. I MUST. KNOW. EVERYTHING. Especially if it's been mentioned.

It pisses me off SO MUCH when people whisper into other peoples ears! IT. IS. INFORMATION. I. MUST. HAVE IT.

It pisses me off SO MUCH when people whisper into other peoples ears! IT. IS. INFORMATION. I. MUST. HAVE IT.

-backs away-

So liek whispering Lucifer's plans?

YES! When information is withheld from me.... well.... I don't go berserk, I get pretty mad.

Skylene will definitely be the uneasy and questioning one when Lucifer hatches. She hates things that seem too sweet!