SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

If you dont mind Doctor, I might have to have Rico hatch at nighttime also, or when evrybody wakes up him eating one of the dead eggs >;3

I don't mind when you hatch Rico. I'm just saying that Lucifer won't hatch until the second day. I really just want the first day to end already.

One thing Spira will be doing when Lucifer hatches: Trying to murderlize him, slowly, and painfully. Spira likes being evil, but not that kind. The fun kind, where it's more of a joke.

Ahhh.... I see. But when he reveals it, Spira will hate him.

Actually, I'm considering having Spira leave the cave when she gets a little older and becomes less hyper.

Luye shall grow into a wise dragon xP I know, INTHINKABLE! But yeah. He will be like an elder the minute he's fully grown xd.png Starry will keep being shy, and Narnun will keep her worker bee persona.

Really? I actually don't like that idea much... too... defferent. Like you just want to change his personality...

Ahhh.... I see. But when he reveals it, Spira will hate him.  Actually, I'm considering having Spira leave the cave when she gets a little older and becomes less hyper.

That's fine. I'm not sure if any of my hatchlings are going to leave the group.

Kirk might since he's a aquatic dragon. He'll probably be friendly with the group, but he'll be off with his pod in the rivers and lakes.

Sera just might leave to be a loner. If she does leave, she'll be that one person you go to for help and they seem incredibly wise and helpful. If she doesn't leave, then she'll just do all the handy work.

Lucifer is obviously leaving. He'll leave once he maintains control over his little group.

Favian.... I'm not sure what do to with him. He is already becoming stressed and, if everyone continues as it is, he'll also become depressed. I feel like he'll still maintain leadership of the main group. However, I imagine that he'll snap one day. One day when people are just not listening and being rude to him, Favian will say, "You know what? Figure it out for yourselves." He'll then run off and become a temporary loner. He won't give any advice or anything to the group. If him leaving causes a big problem, which it might, someone will have to convince him to come back. If no one tried to convince Favian to come back, he'll just become a loner and not help the group.

So yeah. Those are my people.

Edited by Doctortear

Really? I've been rethinking the way I do xP Maybe superhyoer/wise? I have to think about it. Wah.

I agree with Koala. It seems you are just completely changing Luye's personality. So far, he hasn't shown any symptoms of being wise or intelligent. (I mean extreme or high intelligence.) I can see him becoming a caring and gentle dragon, but I can't see him being wise. There's actually a difference between the two. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I'm sure Kalana will stay and practically be the boss of the cave eventually. Not really boss of the cave, but being a "mom" to all the hatchlings. If Favian leaves, she might take over.

Spira will live alone, away from the cave, but she'll visit occasionally, and help with the cave as much as she can. If the cave has no food, and she has plenty, she'll share. She jsut doesn't like crowds, so she will PROBABLY leave.

Guys, is it morning yet or is it still night? No one has said anything about it being morning, but I just want to check.

I'd say it's about 10:00, but nobody is sleeping, and Spira is on the verge of raging.

I dunno. But when It's morning Narnun will wake everyone because she made grass appear x3

I now can only see Luye as a super hyper guy now :/

Edited by girlfairy76

Okay. Is Narnun going to be in Lucifer's gang by will and enjoy it? Or was she going to be Lucifer's mate?

Okay. Is Narnun going to be in Lucifer's gang by will and enjoy it? Or was she going to be Lucifer's mate?

I dunno. I think I'll ask Doctor if she can be his mate later on. For now, she won't have interest in Lucifer, only the gang, and enjoys going in it.

If you want them to be mates PM me on what you want them to do exactly. Other than that, Narnun is just a member of the gang. Ah geez, I need to come up with a name for the gang.

I have no idea. Until I remember what the gang is about. Mostly because Narnun does her own thing its like this:

Favian <----- _____-------> Narnun

They are not compatible because Narnun doesn't like being bossed by him. Sure, she likes to use him. (For her questions) But mostly she wants to stay away from him, and joining Lucifer's group is like that. Sorta.