SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Really? I thought you were just leaving him to be squished by some hyper dragon... UNLESS HE'S SICK!!!

HUBABABOOBOO. He is sorta sick. Not with the big sickenss, but he is still sick.

Edited by Doctortear

well, Luye and Starry are asleep...

Don't wake Luye from his naps. You get a scolding like Narnun did.

Sorta. If someone checked Favian out, they would hear him breathing shakily and rasping. So, sorta.

Ooh... So you chose FAVIAN...

Don't die, Favian!

You know, I really don't like the whole "healing" thing. It's really overpowered, and takes all the fun/challenge out of this roleplay. I mean, what's the point of having your dragon get injured, if Kiska can just go *poof* and heal them?

I don't know, and no, Favian is not going to die from being sick. The amount of stress he has received has literally made him sick. This is an actually thing. This really happens.

Does dat mean Luye is overpowered?

With his whole healing and bringing zombies back to life as normal dragons?

Edited by girlfairy76

I'll have Aerix interact with Lucifer...so that they can come up with some evil scheme :3

Yes... let the planning begin.

Favian must REALLY care about everyone else.

He does. Favian would be devastated if a single person died. It doesn't matter if that person hated him, Favian would still feel bad. Do you understand why he is so demanding and not "likeable"? He cares for everyone equally and only wants what is best for them. Going outside to fight bears terrifies Favian. The first thing that pops into his head is, "What if they die?" Favian actually CARES about everyone. He isn't trying to be bossy, nor is he trying to prove himself. He only wants to help people.

Yup. I find it annoying that people keep getting hurt, and the healers are just like, "It doesn't matter! I can fix it!"

And really, what's the point?! If all the hatchlings march up in battle one day, and someone's wounded, the healers will be prancing around, healing everyone!

I don't mean this as an insult, by the way.

I understand that. I feel like the hatchlings that can heal can only heal with the right amount of experience and herbs. I don't want to be crude, but why is everyone discovering their powers on the first day. I mean, its fine and I don't think its bad, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to find out later on when its needed?

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at Luye's reaction.

OMG FAVIAN ARE YOU OKAY? OH GEEZ HES DYING! CAN SOMEONE- HEY LOOK, ITS A BIRD. *completed ignores Favian.*

xd.png I'm dying of laughter.

I laughed at that too. But man, Spira's pissed.

I know Spira discovered the glowing, but that's naturally part of what her body automatically does, like digest food. And the REAL power there is shutting off the lights.

I like it how Favian cares so much for everyone, yet no one cares that much about him. Hmmm, I wonder if this is relevant....

OMG FAVIAN ARE YOU OKAY? OH GEEZ HES DYING! CAN SOMEONE- HEY LOOK, ITS A BIRD. *completed ignores Favian.*

LOL, yes! laugh.gif

Actually, I think Spira does care about him, but doesn't show it. NOT IN THE SMOOCHY-SMOOCH FORM.

*censored* NO! OF COURSE NO ROMANCE FOR BABIES! THEY'RE A DAY OLD. ONE. DAY. OLD.

There are no relationships at the moment. Relationships have been planned, However, no love at the moment since THEY ARE FREAKING BABIES!!!

^^^^^^

Luye's purpose in life.

Strangely when I wrote it I didn't find it funny.

oh man, you guys are killing me with the secrets. what are the planned relationships? ohmy.gif

also, I'm pretty sure Aradis said something to Dre, not sure if she responded though.

and Kiska can heal stuff but it takes both energy and experience, so say, healing a small cut or something might be done but a broken bone would be way too advanced and would take a ton of energy