SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Ughhhhhhh i'm sorry I haven't been able to RP; I'm away during most of the day and the power was out last night :c

SORRY I WAS GONE FOR LIKE FOREVER! My mom went to work and I can't go on electronics freely -.-"

I expect Narnun has a different accent and way of speaking then other dragons.

I assume Favian just mistakenly thinks that Blusangs are herbivores and don't eat fish, right?

user posted image

Typo, he meant that Blusang's did eat fish and didn't like fruit. Sorry about that. The rest of the sentence suggests that.

Two things: I edited my last post on the RP, so you may want to check that.

Also, the orange wouldn't fall "at a fast rate." Everything falls at the same speed, because Mass is not related to gravity.

Shhhh.... Favian has a certain problem that makes him think that way. (This is actually pretty important.) Also, I had nothing else to add so I just plastered at there.

Okay then. But how do you know if this will ever actually be important? It's open storyline, so, yeah...

Its important for Favian's character. It has nothing to do with the overall storyline. Nope, its just Favian's little problem.

Sorta. He's not mad at the moment, but he'll remember who was a jerk to him. *coughphotographicmemorycough* He will also be a grump grump again if someone gets all mad at him or whatever.

Well, you can say Narnun's a grump... A herself... Mostly, she WANTS to be the one doing like all the work xP

*coughcoughisoneofthemLuyecough*

Nooooooowwwwwww. Favian is a grump grump again. He failed at his compliment and now hes a grump grump.

The "you're really smart" comment. It was a compliment on Favian's part. He isn't really the best with compliments.

You know, what made it seem like an insult was the "actually".

And Spira was just joking. She isn't mean, but she has a knack for annoying people.

I realize that. Favian doesn't like being laughed at and he is a social outcast when it comes to jokes.

I really like the way the charactesr are interacting. There's both positive and negative stuff going on, and I really find myself absorbed into the RP.