SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Nope nope. What makes you think? A Mary Sue character would be;

Etc. catches the orange of his/her first try.

NOT POSSIBLE!

Okay then. Phooey. I have to go now. Uh, wait. Before I go, I have a question. Is anyone here a poet? Can any of you write poetry?

Quick question: What's a Mary Sue and what does 'Bump' mean?

Sorry I haven't been on in the past few days, I was at a friends house and I didn't bring my laptop with me.

A Mary Sue is a character that is perfect in every way possible. They do everything right, everyone likes them, they get good grades, every person falls in love with then, and they always get what they want. They usually either have no personality or a really obnoxious personality. They are usually clumsy and whine a lot. They are the example of what a character should not be. Here's a page on Mary Sues on Wikipedia

Bump means you add a post to a forum page so people see it again. You usually bump when the page is on the second page.

So that's what Bump is!

Uh, Doctor, could you help me with a poetry project?

this is the character that Spir didn't put on the front page of the RP, but that she approved (just in case you guess needed to see this)

Username: Evensong

Name: Alvira ('Alvi')

Breed: Alt. Black

Personality: Friendly and sweet, and very level-headed. Alvira loves her friends and is always very upbeat. She's optimistic and tries to look at the bright side of things. Although she is deaf, she acts just like any other hatchling, and doesn't let it get in her way.

Appearance: Her black scales are extremely dark black, almost blue-ish, in colour, and seem to absorb, rather than reflect, light. Any light that is reflected is blue in colour. She has a very long tail and extremely sharp, bright emerald eyes. Her underbelly is the same colour as the rest of her, instead of black.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: None... Yet.

Power: Alvi is deaf, and can't hear a thing. However, she can read lips and she uses her magic to amplify vibrations, so that she can, more-or-less, feel noises. The downside to this is that she can only understand other hatchlings when she is looking at them, and she doesn't know what kind of sounds she's hearing. Due to her deafness, she is a rather dismal warrior. Her lack of hearing is made up in her magic, which is extremely strong, and allows her to perform complex and powerful spells.

Other:eyjd 

oh, and bump stands for bring up my post smile.gif

Edited by Evensong

Just a poem about anything, a title, and a penname (what name you want to be called when it says "by: so-and-so").

Oh, and it can't be too graphic, because kids will be reading it.

Alright then. Any sort of story you want me to do specifically? Or, to put it into better words, any lesson you want me to teach?

No, not really. I think poetry is about expressing yourself, so it can be any genre, about anything you want.

Is it okay if the poem goes onto a website? I'm doing a project called "Poetry Ahoy", and I ran out of poems. Since it's for many people to contribute to, I just decided to ask here.

Okay, give me a moment to make something up. By the way, does it have to be a certain length?

Thanks. No, it's totally free, just not too graphic.

By the way, if you wanted to know, this will be on Fictionpress.

Sorry, I'm pretty brain dead right now. This is all I managed to get.

In a glistening starry night,

There was a little boy,

In a forest filled with fright.

He held a small wooden toy,

That lit up in the moonlight.

I like it. It's strange, yet so meaningful. The second I read it, I knew it would be great to analyze.

What's the title?

Do you want to be reffered to as "Doctortear"?

Sure X3. Everyone seems to be calling me that username instead of the rest of the usernames I have and I'm not going to give out my name, so go ahead.

this is the character that Spir didn't put on the front page of the RP, but that she approved (just in case you guess needed to see this)

oh, and bump stands for bring up my post smile.gif

Sorry! I'll put it up right now. Just in case, did I miss anyone else's forms?

Okay guys; I don't want you to think I went poof on you so I want to let you know that as soon as I wake up, because I am going to sleep now, I am going to reread from page 15 to what you have now. Which is a lot, but at least then I will know what in the world is going on in a round about sense of the word and not be totally lost. I am not going to wait anymore for nikikt/Amara so I will be winging it a little for why Ashni and Aysu was quiet for so long, but I will think of something.

Also a question for you guys, does the hatching pool in the cave for the water dragons connect underground to any outside water source or is it just that one deep pool of water? If it connects I got an idea on what to do with Aysu if another hatchling outside the cave is anywhere near a river or not, but it all depends on how it goes I guess.

Edited by Lilithachaos