SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

xd.png Bathory had an accident. One of the reasons I wanted to RP a Vampire was to do something like that. I would imagine that fangs could get unwieldy...

Lilithachaos, if you could scan whatever you drew (even if it scanned badly) it would be fun.

Lilithachaos, if you could scan whatever you drew (even if it scanned badly) it would be fun.

I wish I could, but the old thing died on me a few months back and money is a none existent thing for me. So I am stuck with sketch book and free line-arts and my tablet since I cannot draw worth a crap on it for some reason. Why? I have not a clue. Guess it is the looking up at the screen and not down at the paper?

Wait, does Narnum want to take down a grizzly bear with two other hatchlings as a newborn? If so, she's going to get chewed out by Favian.

She does.

Because she thinks she's all powerful with her magical abilities

Narnun is definitely going to side with killer Sweetling.

Edited by girlfairy76

That may not be a good thing. The killer Sweetling is utterly evil. He is a complete monster and cannot change. Of course, he won't come off that way. He'll seem all nice and and caring.

Aww. >Except Sweetlings are... SWEET!<

What if... Narnun liked the killer sweetling? Or some other femme? Cx

Then I can have fun with that. Of course, it may become some form of an abusive relationship. Of course, it wouldn't be a physically abusive relationship, it would be mental.

Then I can have fun with that. Of course, it may become some form of an abusive relationship. Of course, it wouldn't be a physically abusive relationship, it would be mental.

A mental abusive Sweetling....guys stop giving me ideas for little mini comics and pictures! Else I am going to scrounge up money to buy a sketch book just for the ideas of little random outlines of random little mini comics and pictures this RP and the OOC comments. Then again, not a bad thing since before this RP I was in a slump on the whole artistic muse. So yay to you guys for that, but wow to much now.

Though it is kinda sad that I am actually seeing a Sweetling being the one to do the whole sneaky type of mental abuse. Sly little comments that hit where it hurts and that person who said it knows it kind of deal.

Edited by Lilithachaos

I sent the character sheet. I gave the Sweetling the best name ever. smile.gif

Recap:

Everyone is inside of the cave, the water hatchlings went exploring and are not hunting fish, Narnum wants to fight a Grizzly, everyone is freaking out over the Vampire, Starry fainted, everyone is till freaking out, and its finally night time!

Edited by Doctortear

I have to ask, but will the name mean something along the lines of loving? That, my friend, would be very twisted with the personality in mind.

Nope. You'll get it once you see it. Oh and Koala, look at my previous post. There's a small recap.

Dang. I'm looking forward to that, Doctortear.

Oh, and Koala? Narnun apparently is going to take you up on your offer for a hunting expedition. Bathory is trying to come, to keep the peace.

At this rate, Favian is going to go insane. He really doesn't like the idea of the three hatchlings going out to attack a bear. If they want to go do it, they'll have to do it behind Favian's back.

(Which means they'll have to do it when he's sleeping.)

Oh god this rp is bringing out the worst in my mind.

Oh god this rp is bringing out the worst in my mind.

I think everyone is going into the worst place in their mind because of me. If you look at Dying Dynasties, I pretty much do this kind of stuff all the time.

I think everyone is going into the worst place in their mind because of me. If you look at Dying Dynasties, I pretty much do this kind of stuff all the time.

laugh.gif

off-topic: That RP of yours is pretty cool. I've looked at it a few times already.

Guys, I think I'm kind of just weirdly bored of playing a dragon and Viden and Zela weren't exactly doing much anyway, so I believe this is goodbye! Sorry, you're all super cool though, I hope this goes well for you!

Aww sad.gif Bye Shur'turgal! Wish you the best!

Maybe you should kill them off.........................

Aww, it's a shame you feel that way, but if you're bored then by no means force yourself.

As for killing them off, I feel like we shouldn't. They could just decide to wander off on their own, and if Shur'Tugal ever feels like playing again (or someone else wants to take over) they can.