SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

The pool is connected to a aquifer, which is connected to a outside river which is connected to a pond which is connected to a lake which is connected to an ocean.

Actually that's just my theory, but the pool is defiantly connected to a river or lake of some sort.

Well if everyone agrees with your theory, which honestly makes sense since they will have to get out at some point in time, then I will just have Aysu realize that Amara is ignoring her (which is what she was doing in the first place) and have her explore and find that I suppose. If you would not mind her trying to drag Kirk along with her since I don't see her going by herself anyways? Her adopting poor Kirk as her pod member already. tongue.gif

As for Ashni, I will just have to wing that when I read all the pages and just think of something then. As for now, bed or I will not be getting up when I need to and a certain 4 year-old niece I am supposed to watch will walk all over me.

Sure, you can drag Kirk somewhere. I was waiting for Amara, but she doesn't seem to be responding. Oh and, Kirk won't mind being accepted as a pod member. He really likes to talk and interact with other people. This will just make him more content. laugh.gif

Yeah I looked and seen that her last overall post was on the 4th so I have no idea when she will be back. I was hoping that Aysu could pull the whole 'you must love me cause I am to much of an adorable dolt to hate' on Amara, but without her replying I don't want Aysu to just sit on the sidelines for to long and die. As for Kirk, he is going to regret that then~ Be prepared to be dragged off a lot for 'adventures' and playtime about 24/7. She claims down as she gets older, but for now she is hyper as she can be.

I could have RPed Ashni when Amara did not reply and move her on with the others and wish I had made her do that, but too late now. I do know ICly Ashni is going to be so mad at herself and guilty that three hatchlings that she feels she should be watching got away from the cave. More so when poor Favian comes back feeling like he does.

Favian is the hatchling that will go around fixing things and making people safe, and then when something goes wrong, he'll be the one to take all the blame. Kirk won't mind the energy from Aysu, he pretty much enjoys adventures and messing around.

Fun Fact: Favian was originally going to have Kirk's personality. He was going to be adventurous and oblivious to danger and romantic advances. I saw there was already a hatchling with this type of description, so I changed it.

Favian is the hatchling that will go around fixing things and making people safe, and then when something goes wrong, he'll be the one to take all the blame. Kirk won't mind the energy from Aysu, he pretty much enjoys adventures and messing around.

Fun Fact: Favian was originally going to have Kirk's personality. He was going to be adventurous and oblivious to danger and romantic advances. I saw there was already a hatchling with this type of description, so I changed it.

OWUT NO WAY.

That would be wrong in Luye's eyes.

There posted and I feel bad for giving Aysu a mini panic attack, but she noticed she was alone without a pod in a new place so it fits. But yay I feel so much better having posted something!

Also yeah Ashni will most likely feel like that when someone gets hurt, motherly/protector of the group when I get her to that point anyways. Right now I am trying to build her personality up to that point and seems to be working anyways. More protector anyways and more so when she gets her wings and can us her lightning/electricity. And it is a good thing Kirk won't mind, he will be getting a lot of it I am sure. Then again it seems he has a lot himself so I think they will both be feeding off each other hyper energy wise.

Favian with Kirk's personality...that is a...scary thought for some reason. I have no clue why.

Fun Fact; I was originally going to make a blind character that would have been an emotional wreck. She was then going to die a horrible death.

After seeing Alvi, I thought it would be best to share that.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I was originally going to have the most carefree and stupidest hatchling. Who came out as a guy with a name that should bw for a girl

And I thought of making the most emotional hardworking character who is Narnun.

Nope all my ideas made a hatchie.

I'm planning to make an evil character that manipulates others and kills ruthlessly. I am so tempted to make it a Pink.

Mainly a certain white one we all know and love. Her fear of being eaten has come true! In the most round about way, of course.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Mainly a certain white one we all know and love. Her fear of being eaten has come true! In the most round about way, of course.

Yup, Kiska's worst fear seems to be coming true. And just as she was starting to get over that little phobia. tongue.gif

@Doc The blind emotional wreck sounds interesting! You don't have to give up on that idea just because Alvi came around. And also, that killer hatchling should definitely be a Sweetling. I can totally see that! xd.png

Huh. So I guess Dre and Aradis have a little something going on? This could get interesting; its only their first day!

I think something is wrong with the hatchlings. They're newborns and are already getting crushes. Its like, "Oh I'm just going to help- OMIGOD THAT PERSON IS CUTE. I WISH TO BE WITH THEM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT EVEN A DAY OLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Not that having crushes is wrong, I just thought they wouldn't happen yet.

Hello! :D

I just wanted to note that Bathory can become a crazy, bloodthirsty vampire if the situation allows. For now, though, it wouldn't make much sense as she has no example to follow, and *cough* she's a bit of a wimp.

Sadly for Bathory, she has now made a hatchling petrified of sleeping and will probably give Kiska nightmares for the rest of her life. Great character though. c:

I think something is wrong with the hatchlings. They're newborns and are already getting crushes. Its like, "Oh I'm just going to help- OMIGOD THAT PERSON IS CUTE. I WISH TO BE WITH THEM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT EVEN A DAY OLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Not that having crushes is wrong, I just thought they wouldn't happen yet.

yup xd.png something is definitely wrong.

oh, and welcome Ayesthine!

Kiska is going to have a hard time finally believing Bathory about the "i'm honestly not going to eat you" thing. Don't take it personally. :3

Well, Doctortear, when I was PMing you, I was asking permission for the future.

OMG ASDFJKL;

who's going to be with who? ohmy.gif (or am I not supposed to know xd.png)

Edited by Evensong

On another, unrelated note:

I'm wondering if maybe Bathory could mature a little more quickly? She doesn't seem bound by, er, the rules of life, and I'm not entirely sure what a mostly dead hatchling can do. Dragging one around for a while might get a bit boring.

It doesn't have to be instantaneous, and I wouldn't expect it to be, just... not in a year.