SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Koala, I'm sorry if I seem completely stupid, but did Sindri's name change to Spira?

I don't control Sindri... My first dragon was always Spira, then I got another one and named her Kalana.

I don't control Sindri... My first dragon was always Spira, then I got another one and named her Kalana.

user posted image

Here's what Kalana wants, Sera: Actually, it's not so much her as the being that controls her: That magical being is BORED.

Sera is actually an interesting character. She's just not super important to the group.

Exactly. She's just such an interesting character with an amzing profile, so I just want to "interact"

Which also happens to be one of the easiest ways to have characters interact!

Someone who has done something unforgivable. For instance, if one hatchling kills another hatchling, she won't make friends with the murderer. If someone disobeys the leader when they really, really, shouldn't of have, Sera won't make friends with them. Pretty much, anyone who has done something horrible won't be able to hop on Sera's friend list. Everyone else can be her friend.

You're welcome. Do you think that the OOC will somehow become longer than the RP?

I think the OOC might become bigger, but that just depends on how long everyone is on.

Darnit. I might have to go soon. Oh well, at least it's a MIGHT.

Heh, I should of mentioned this earlier, but I didn't. If I'm missing for about four or more hours straight, it mean I'm at drawing class.