SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

just wondering if my character, Aurosian has been accepted?

No, it hasn't. I'm sure Bacon or Wolfe will get around to it eventually.

Korra is in a situation in which he cannot come online. He has asked me to inform you all that he wishes for two people to take control of Rico and Jean. If you need to figure out what they are suppose to be doing, feel free to ask me. I'll be able to pin-point what they are doing.

Username: Zerhai

Name: Aurosian

Breed: Sunset

Personality: He is a loner by nature and trusts hardly anyone, thinking everyone is out to get him. The only exception to his loner nature is females, he tends to flirt, not caring if the female is attached or not, though it is mostly for appearance since he appreciates beauty. He is most active during the sunset hours. In the sunrise hours he will lay down and watch it before he sleeps during the day.

Appearance: He is large for a Sunset dragon, with a deeper purple on his body than others of his kind.

Picture:

user posted image

Crush/Mate: none

Power: He is a powerful hunter, and flyer.

Other:eyjd

I'll look past my urge and accept this. Feel free to begin. smile.gif

He came online to tell me that he won't be able to come online for quite some time. He may be online now, but he won't be able to post. Oi, why so suspicious?

Why can't he Post of he's online?

And I don't know why I'm suspicious. Probably because I'm not. I'm just too lazy to word it so it's not suspicious.

He might not be able to post because he might not have the time. He could be skimming at other things right now and leave afterwards. It takes time to read and post, y'know.

Um... Kay, I'm not sure you know what Rico is doing. He's not really insane at the moment. He's more of being excited that Lucy likes him back. (Even though he doesn't.)

Koala, why he can't come online doesn't matter. He just can't. That's that.

Okay....I just wanna know! But I won't ask again.

You should probably leave Rico to someone more involved in the situation, KK.

I haven't really been able to pay attention to the other's replies lately. I was just wondering.

I approve of the Skip post, KN. *thumbs up*

Guys, I know that this question seems a bit stupid, and I havn't been around long enough to find out and it may have been asked and answered many times, but...:

What time do the hatchlings mature?

There was a time skip that matured all the hatchlings before it, but all the new hatchlings are probably going to have to wait for another one, or just grow up over time, which will be a LOOOONG time.

And this is why we've told everyone countless times not to make too many charas... Its a headache to deal with just 1, and in my case 5.

Im heading back into school by this tuesday, hopefully my creativeness will perk up soon. I'll most likely still be free to post until midterms (which is after 5 weeks) or the 3 weeks before the final week. I'm also horrified/ecstatic to say that pokemon x and y is coming out. Why did I mention that? Because I'm a pokemon lover and I'll be lost in it when I'm not homeworking. Therefore I will try to resist my natural tendency to get lost in the pokemon world and post WHENEVER I CAN.

You guys have no idea how happy I am that everyone has school and not just me.

POSTING NOW because apparently I am a night owl poster in addition to being a turtle tanker.

EDIT: KN, would you like to drop Feather then? I dont want to force you to RP with her if youre not up to the challenge of controlling Feather along with all your other current charas.

EDIT2: Yay, a slight tank post! ^w^

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Nah, I'll continue with Feather. It'll be a nice challenge, since Spira, Kalana and Mint were all relatively easy.

ANd yeah, that was pretty dramatic, but meh. Whatever.

ALso, the "no show" scenes? there's one of those in FT.

Edited by KoalaNoob

As much as I would love to debate that I'd rather not. I did mention that kind of scene happening often in anime- especially shojou/romance animes.

I really feel like Spira is half crazed if not fully crazed. Because normally Spira wouldn't do this kinda thing, but seeing as she's not in the best of health desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Besides, as someone who has pushed herself to a physical/mental limit I know the pain at least somewhat and I also know that at that kind of point of exhaustion, if you have the will to do it -even if it hurts- you can still do it. The unconscious body thing, well... I dunno about that. I've seen it plenty of times in animes tho!

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Yeah, in FT, Erza accidentally fell down a love slide with Jellal, and her bra started falling off... In a very awkward position...

Yay! I feel the same way! I think she's more on the brink, but your choice. I have feeling her character might change. D:

Hey KN, and anyone else who might be on, there are peoples on the chat. I also happen to be on the chat whenever I'm on my PC, though I may take up to half an hour to respond if I time out.

FUUUU- *still reading the RP* No one wants to notice Spira desperately inching towards Favian. >=/ FINE THEN. When I finish reading and still see nothing I will see what more suffering I can put onto Spira to finally get her to her destination...

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Tala, I'm sorry if I didn't reply to Spira. I thought she was making her way to Favian and wasn't actually NEAR him just yet. sad.gif