SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Rainbow Mist can't be considered a healer. I think she might be able to, but she is mostly offensive.

Roseanna can heal, but she won't be using it much on others, if I can get the courage to start my plan.

Neither of us said your dragons were healers. And it doesn't matter if they don't do it often, or at all-they can still do it.

Also, you should know. They're your dragons.

So someone (a mod) should do something about them. Did you know that Skittle's characters are still on the "active" list?

I've addressed that many role players in the active section are currently inactive, and made a list a few weeks ago, but since Wolfe is the only one who can edit the lists, we will have to be patient and let her know when she herself becomes active again.

Edit: Where is Kalana? Do you want Skylene to start interaction?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I'm gonna star posting with Tasimi again now. And, when should I have Lineheart wake up?

Skip will wake up eventually, and Erikiteru- does anybody know where I left off with Erikiteru?

I was holding off on waking Lineheart for a bit, but whatever

EDIT: Bacon, did you want to get the charrie sheet or did you want me to?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

School makes us all too busy \:

I thought you said it was fine? (I took that as a no)

She's at the cave, by the way.

I just had the weirdest dream ever. It was about Korra about to sit in my car. He looked like an assasin ninja.

Also, does anyone want an interation? Someone needs to take Laufin so I can finish off the interaction later. It bothers me.

EDIT: Bacon, did you want to get the charrie sheet or did you want me to?

There are parts of it that are a bit outdated, so I'm not sure if it's of much use right now (I'd better make a new one), but I'll find it in a little bit.

Hello, this is my first RP I have ever joined, please bear with me.

Username: KitKat10

Name: Terra

Breed: Terrae

Personality: Terra is quiet and reserved. She likes to keep to herself most of the times, and is solitary, but will welcome company whenever it tends to find her. Once you get to know her, she is a great companion and trustworthy, not caring what anybody tends to think of her. She believes that not everyone is bad, but they just make mistakes sometimes. She is peaceful, but won't hesitate to jump at someone when she feels that they deserve it, the only other time she does this is for defense. But she is a peace-loving herbivore, ready to help those in need.

Appearance: Terra has small, strong rows of scales that help protect her skin, due to their tiny size, they appear rather silky. Some others may mistake her for some kind of creature from the past, but as she get older, she will change more. The scales and skin on the left side of her face are torn, and ripped off, due to an incident with a wolf, leaving her with the injured fleshy side of a face with an empty, pink eye socket. Most will run away if they don't start screaming first.

Picture: user posted image - user posted image

Crush/Mate: Not really possible.

Power: Controlling plants.

Other: Eyjd, Terra is good with herbs.

Hello other new person! Good to see I'm not alone biggrin.gif

Well. You all certainly have been busy :P

Here are my two cents in the whole "healer" argument.

But they still exist. They're still there. It's like saying Obama isn't the president anymore because he takes a few days off.

That is literally the worst analogy. The. Worst. Not to mention pointless, in the case of this RP. I don't even want to bother arguing that. It's ridiculous.

Kiska, Myst, Kalana, Luye, Dre, Michiru, and technically Alvi, Favian and Lineheart.

Kiska: Currently doesn't have her powers, and the dragon who has them (Glas) is probably unable to use them properly.

Myst: Inactive

Kalana: Umm, no. She hasn't HEALED anyone; she just soothes.

Luye: Inactive/Useless

Dre: Inactive/No?

Michiru: Songs.

Alvi: Magic. That was only once, and under my control.

Favian: Pff no

Lineheart: Not really? Again, that was once. That doesn't mean she's a healer.

Neither of us said your dragons were healers. And it doesn't matter if they don't do it often, or at all-they can still do it.

Also, you should know. They're your dragons.

Ff- What?

That's like saying someone is the president just because they dabble in politics (see? I can make dumb metaphors, too).

Also, Alvi and Lineheart have shown to be able to heal.

BATHORY, for god's sake, knows a little bit about healing. It's a very common thing, and having someone who is knowledgeable about herbs is totally fine and does not mean they are a healer. I don't know why you are so fired up about this, Koala. It's petty and irrelevant.

In my opinion, Kat's form is just fine. Especially considering this is her first roleplay. Again, Koala, I have no idea why this is such an issue with you.

Alright, I redid this and fleshed out his personality a little more. I did edit my first post, but I wanted to go a little more in-depth.

Username: GreatDragon

Name: Artor

Breed: Spectacled Dragon

Personality: Artor is a happy and lighthearted dragon. He is excited by life and wants to experience it as much as he can. He is always moving, either with his feet and claws twitching or flicking his tail around. Artor doesn’t like others worrying about him, though he is a hypocrite about that and makes sure that the others around him are not too uncomfortable. He takes what someone tells him as the truth and, even if he has doubts, he doesn’t ask about it or push for another answer. He’ll sometimes say what he is thinking out loud; most of the time, they are fragments that only make sense to him. When excited, Artor will stumble over his words and mix them up; causing him to stop and reword what he is trying to say. He’ll stand up for what he thinks is right (even if it’s wrong) and isn’t a coward in a fight.

Appearance: Like most Spectacled Dragons, Artor is thin and not very large. He has the normal poisonous color pattern and very large wings (once they grow in). His eyes are black and don’t show much emotion, though his mouth and limbs express him well enough.

Picture: user posted image / user posted image

Crush/Mate: None.

Power: A poison that Artor secretes in his fangs. The poison can only act when in the bloodstream (so things killed by it can be eaten safely) and grows stronger as he ages. As a newborn and hatchling, the poison is very weak and can only cause a mild paralyzes and numbness in the fingers and toes. As a fully mature adult, the poison can create severe sickness (vomiting and weakness in the limbs) and death, but only in excessive amounts (multiple bites). Once his wings grow in, he can also puff himself up and look bigger than he actually is.

Other: Eyjd

- He is new to life, so he has no experience in death or sadness just yet. This means that how he turns out will be decided by what happens to him. He isn’t completely oblivious to negative things and can be affected negatively.

IDK, I asked Bacon if he was going to, but he hasn't really yet, so I'll go ahead.

You think you could elaborate on her power, what do you mean by "controlling plants". I'd also like to add that you don't really need her to have a power, it's just there in case.

And, though it's okay, her personality seems a bit boring. Maybe you could attempt to spice it up somehow?

due to an incident with a wolf

You'll need to RP this out.

Most will run away if they don't start screaming first.

you can't actually say this since you don't know how other charries will react. I would suggest saying it's gruesome and frightening, then you can let others decide if their charries are actually frightened.

Gonna real quick post a list of claimed dragons. If you wanna claim something let me know. Wolfe has been really busy, but hopefully she'll have time soon and I can get her to add these to the taken list, as well as post accepted charrie sheets.

These dragon have been claimed:

Red Tidal - MW

Red Copper - Doctor

Alt Sweetling - Aye

Sorry for double posting tongue.gif

Sorry for not getting around to give description critique.

In other conversation, Aye claimed an alt Sweetling?!

In other conversation, Aye claimed an alt Sweetling?!

Is there something wrong with that? I'm sure she has reasons.

Of course not! I am just fairly interested that new characters are being added, much more frequently as well.

for a very long time.

Assuming that this RP doesn't die out anytime soon (which I pray will not ring true).

Sorry I havent been on! I'll be posting with Michiru soon (when I say soon I mean before I go to sleep because I have to type something of a more important matter.) I mostly decided to wait a bit before showing up again, but it looks like Michiru is STILL the only one I can use right now. Correct me if Im wrong tho!

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Username: KitKat10

Name: Terra

Breed: Terrae

Personality: Terra is quiet and reserved. She likes to keep to herself most of the times, and is solitary, but will welcome company whenever it tends to find her. Once you get to know her, she is a great companion and trustworthy, not caring what anybody tends to think of her. She believes that not everyone is bad, but they just make mistakes sometimes. She is peaceful, but won't hesitate to jump at someone when she feels that they deserve it, the only other time she does this is for defense. But she is a peace-loving herbivore, ready to help those in need. She is gentle and kind, with a soft voice. She is mysterious, and observant, ready to protect her freinds at all costs.

Appearance: Terra has small, strong rows of scales that help protect her skin, due to their tiny size, they appear rather silky. Some others may mistake her for some kind of creature from the past, but as she get older, she will change more. The scales and skin on the left side of her face are torn, and ripped off, due to an incident with a wolf, leaving her with the injured fleshy side of a face with an empty, pink eye socket. The sight is gruesome and scary for most.

Picture: user posted image - user posted image

Crush/Mate: Not really possible.

Power: Controlling vines. She can use them and bend them and make them move to her will.

Other: Eyjd, Terra is good with herbs.

Edited.

Edited by Kitkat10