SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

current chara positions (I have to do this for myself too or I get lost in my charas...:

Michiru is in front of Spira, looking very stressed. Since Clem has left her she is free to interact, preferably I'd like Jean in Ashni or Ashni in Jean come near her and interact with her. I guess so then for now Michiru is locked, unless I want to further expand on her feelings.

Rakushun is of course still fixing his collar, he's not meant to be interacted with right now unless you pm me a good reason

Spira is sleeping, needs to be healed, and will wake up by the time the moon has fully risen if and only if she gains necessary healing. (Which Im strongly hoping for ;n; )

Hibiki is waiting on Feather to respond, so he's locked until KN replies (will send a pm of that post for KN)

Rien is waiting on Alvi, I've talked to Eevee and discussed where we're gonna go with the current situation. Rien is locked until Eevee posts w Alvi. Ah speaking of which; Aye was Eevee able to give you a copy of a pm I mentioned with Rien vs Alvi? If not I'll send it to you when you repsond.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Ah- one thing I forgot to say about the Lineheart posts is that she woulsn't have really freaked out about possible possesion.

But, the passing out over Favian was unexspectedly nailed right on target. Really. I loved that part.

I believe I'll post with Skip today! Finally, I have a plan for him...

Edited by KrazyKay12

Just got online. Replied and forwarded the said PM

EDIT: Possibly teleporting Sindri and Aria to the Birth Cave. If that's okay with you, Bacon.

Edited by Evensong

Everyone, I've asked Eevee to edit her post, specifically about her burning half the forest down. Thats just kinda... >< Well you know.

sorry for not posting until now, real life has gotten in the way, and I wanted to do a good first post, which is why I am waiting until now.

Yeah, that forest thing is not gonna fly on my watch. We don't need a huge plot development/crisis right now, especially without warning. Everyone can ignore Alvi's post.

Username: GreatDragon

Name: Artor

Breed: Spectacled Dragon

Personality: Artor is an awkward dragon. His voice is loud and slightly obnoxious, and he sometimes says things that may or may not actually be important to the situation. He is happy-go-lucky and lighthearted, as well as blunt when he is thinking too fast. He’ll sometimes get his words mixed up, causing him to stop and try to figure out what he is saying.

Appearance: Much like a regular Spectacled, with a red/yellow/blackish blue pattern and very large wings (once they grow in). He also has black eyes and a long ringed tail.

Picture: user posted image / user posted image

Crush/Mate: None.

Power: A poison that Artor secretes in his fangs. The poison can only act when in the bloodstream (so things killed by it can be eaten) and grows stronger as he ages. As a newborn and hatchling, the poison is very weak and can only cause a mild paralyzes. As a fully mature adult, the poison can create severe sickness (vomiting and weakness in the limbs) and death, but only in excessive amounts (multiple bites). Once his wings grow in, he can also puff himself up and look bigger than he actually is.

Other: Eyjd

- He is new to life, so he has no experience in death or sadness just yet. This means that how he turns out will be decided by what happens to him. He isn’t completely oblivious to horrible events and can be affected negatively.

(Fixed the things you asked and the whole poison explanation.)

Edited by GreatDragon

Hello GreatDragon. I am a mod so I shall attempt to accept your sheet. Your charrie seems pretty great, there are only a few things I'd like changed.

First, the sheet has the word friend in it, I know you had no prior warning so I'm not holding this against you, I am personally unwilling to accept any charries with the word friend in their sheets unless it is specifically saying that they don't like having friends. (Search the word friend on the first page of the RP)

Second, his power is a bit hard to understand. Will it be able to kill other dragons when he's an adult? How deadly is it? Will eating something killed by the poison cause others to get sick? (Obviously not Artor, but other dragons and creatures.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Still chara locked:

-waiting for Eevee's improved and approved post to show up so I can reply with Rien.

-Waiting for either Jean-Ashini or Ashni-Jean to interact with Michiru; she's in front of Spira freaking out

-Rakushun is fixing his collar, interaction done for now

-Spira is sleeping. If someone heals her she'll wake up when the moon sets in

-Hibiki is still waiting on Feather.

Username: Fiirewolvar

Name: Astra (So creative :/)

Breed: Nebula - Blue

Personality: Astra is generally quite kind and nice to people that she likes. Though she'll show off at times and tell people information she is unsure about or presuming is true, she generally tries to be helpful. It is quite hard to make friends with her - she presumes things about dragons and is terrified of any dragons older than her. When she gets angry, it could go two ways - either she will get furious and vicious, or will break down in tears and hopelessness. May occasionally 'space out' and basically sit there daydreaming, thinking of things like the Plague and how other dragons may be doing - she tends to worry about other dragons, even if she doesn't know them very well.

Appearance: Mostly like a normal blue nebula, but slightly deformed thanks to the Plague affecting her mother - she has a shorter tail than normal and slightly sticking out teeth.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: None at the moment.

Power: Good night vision, like all nebulas. Not really anything else though...

Other: Eyjd - She has bad balance when running and flying, because of her slightly shorter-than-normal tail.

Just so you know, this is the first ever roleplay I am trying on any forum... I hope I don't get it too wrong :/

Edited by Fiirewolvar

Hello new person! I am here to help fix up your charrie sheet a bit.

It's actually quite good, I'd just like to ask that you remove all instances of the word "friend" unless they are referring to an inability to make friends, or something of the like. (Sort of a pet peeve, search friend on the first page of the RP, it's in every other charrie sheet)

Props for the buck teeth! tongue.gif

Can I say something on your character?

I'd her mother had the p,ague, and it affected her, it would probably do more than give her minor deformities.

I'm not quite sure what to do with one of my characters at the forest. Does anyone want/need an interaction to begin with their character(s)?

Chaos, can I assume that Ashni-Jean is nearby Michiru? You didn mention she was nearby the cave, but Im not 100% sure

Hey Tala, did you get my PM? Just making sure, I might have missed someone when I sent it

Chaos, can I assume that Ashni-Jean is nearby Michiru? You didn mention she was nearby the cave, but Im not 100% sure

Yes, they were near the cave to start and she was heading inside on the last one. They were always within sight, I think, from the birthing-cave. Been a while since we had started that whole interaction, but I am pretty sure they were within sight of there.

@Everyone; I should be able to get on a lot more now! My Mother is getting to go back to work tomorrow and so she is going to be heading home. Her toe is not bothering her much and they took out the stitches today, so that is even better news. Not to say I won't be trying to catch up on lost sleep since I will not have to watch my 5 year-old niece all this week as well. (Yay!) Either way; when I get a notification on my tablet or phone of a post on the RP and I can reply, I will do it as soon as possible and will feel like doing it.

Personality: Astra is generally quite kind and nice to people that she likes. Though she'll show off at times and tell people information she is unsure about or presuming is true, she generally tries to be helpful. It is quite hard to make friends with her - she presumes things about dragons and is terrified of any dragons older than her. When she gets angry, it could go two ways - either she will get furious and vicious, or will break down in tears and hopelessness. May occasionally 'space out' and basically sit there daydreaming, thinking of things like the Plague and how other dragons may be doing - she tends to worry about other dragons, even if she doesn't know them very well.

Appearance: Mostly like a normal blue nebula, but slightly deformed thanks to the Plague affecting her mother - she has a shorter tail than normal and slightly sticking out teeth.

Power: Good night vision, like all nebulas. Not really anything else though...

Other: Eyjd - She has bad balance when running and flying, because of her slightly shorter-than-normal tail.

Just so you know, this is the first ever roleplay I am trying on any forum... I hope I don't get it too wrong :/

Just noticed that you edited this. Accepted. smile.gif

(Next time, post in the thread when you've edited, that way I/whoever will know to look it over again. smile.gif)

Thank you! biggrin.gif

By the way, can I edit it a bit as I haven't actually started yet? (I got ideas at school today...)

If yes, here's the edit:

Power: Good night vision, like all nebulas. EDIT: She can also breathe blue and white fire, though this functions no differently to normal fire, and can create illusions that last for a few seconds, however it requires huge amounts of power to maintain them for more than a few seconds and she needs to 'recharge' for about a minute after casting one, even if it is only for a few seconds.

Other: Eyjd - She has bad balance when running and flying, because of her slightly shorter-than-normal tail. EDIT: She is also deathly afraid of the dark, despite having night vision.

If this isn't OK, that's fine. smile.gif

Also, I guess she just got lucky with deformities Koalanoob. tongue.gif If you want a (sort of) logical explanation, she'd almost finished forming inside her egg when her mother got the plague and it only messed up the bits of her that hadn't properly formed yet. I expect if her mother had the full-blown plague and she hadn't started forming yet, she'd have died in the egg... That would be a short roleplay xd.png

Edited by Fiirewolvar

Hmm, you can edit. I think the fire may be a bit much. If it were illusions or regular burning fire I think it would be okay.