SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I'm gonna star posting with Tasimi again now. And, when should I have Lineheart wake up?

Skip will wake up eventually, and Erikiteru- does anybody know where I left off with Erikiteru?

I think Erkia was wondering with Tasimi. Lineheart can wake up whenever. Favian is, surprisingly, open at the moment. Though, I think Tala wants Lineheart VS Spira at the moment.

Favian noticing she's awake? Or maybe just something with Favian, he doesn't have to notice her. I can have Lineheart walk over to him after your post.

Hello, this is my first RP I have ever joined, please bear with me.

Username: KitKat10

Name: Terra

Breed: Terrae

Personality: Terra is quiet and reserved. She likes to keep to herself most of the times, and is solitary, but will welcome company whenever it tends to find her. Once you get to know her, she is a great companion and trustworthy, not caring what anybody tends to think of her. She believes that not everyone is bad, but they just make mistakes sometimes. She is peaceful, but won't hesitate to jump at someone when she feels that they deserve it, the only other time she does this is for defense. But she is a peace-loving herbivore, ready to help those in need. She is gentle and kind, with a soft voice. She is mysterious, and observant, ready to protect her freinds at all costs.

Appearance: Terra has small, strong rows of scales that help protect her skin, due to their tiny size, they appear rather silky. Some others may mistake her for some kind of creature from the past, but as she get older, she will change more. The scales and skin on the left side of her face are torn, and ripped off, due to an incident with a wolf, leaving her with the injured fleshy side of a face with an empty, pink eye socket. The sight is gruesome and scary for most.

Picture: user posted image - user posted image

Crush/Mate: Not really possible.

Power: Controlling vines.

Other: Eyjd, Terra is good with herbs.

Edited by Kitkat10

Hmm... it didn't say anything about a healer in there, she's just good at sorting out herbs and figuring out wich is wich.

Hello! While I am not a mod, I can help address a few things on your character sheet.

Your character sheet looks pretty good as it is. I would suggest looking at the other character sheets on the IC to make sure you aren't making a character like any others.

I cannot accept your sheet as I am not a mod, but Masterweavile, Bacon Strips, or Spiritwolf can accept your form. smile.gif

Oh, and on a side note, Koala, we only have three healers out of the entire group. While I know more healers may not seem that nice, we do need a variety of characters. One more healer isn't that bad.

"good with herbs" is another way to say "healer".

Eh... I think that there are more than three capable of healing...

You mean the herbs?

Basil

Borage

Chevil

Dill

Fennel

Chamomile

(Do you want all of them? There are more.)

Edited by Kitkat10

I made a list of all the healers that I could find.

Inactive Healers

Myst - Inactive

Luye - Inactive

Nitidus - Inactive

Dre - Inactive

Kalana? - Partially inactive and is, apparently, a healer.

Kiska - Inactive (sorta)

Aria - Can't heal, can only sense danger

Malik - Doesn't heal and isn't hatched yet

Rainbow Mist - Can't heal and isn't active

Roseanna - Inactive (sorta)

Rakushun - Doesn't heal other people

Glas - Temporarily

Sera - Deceased

Active Healers

Lineheart - Active

Michiru - Active but is only a hatchling

Kat, is your character just an herb gatherer or can they actually do something with the herbs they collect?

Edited by Doctortear

Sure. Kiska, Myst, Kalana, Luye, Dre, Michiru, and technically Alvi, Favian and Lineheart.

I know Skittles is technically inactive, Alvi's and Glas' comes from general magic, Michiru's comes from singing, and Favian and Lineheart's come from knowledge, but it counts.

Also, Alvi and Lineheart have shown to be able to heal.

Oops. Ninjaed.

Also, Kalana is a healer.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Fine. But there are still quite a few other healers.

It doesn't matter if they're inactive. They still exist.

It doesn't matter if they're inactive? If they're inactive they can't do anything. Besides, Kat has stated that her character isn't a healer. There's no need to flag her down for that.

But they still exist. They're still there. It's like saying Obama isn't the president anymore because he takes a few days off.

But they aren't being used. They aren't doing anything and, some of them, mind as well not exists. Yes, they are still there and yes they are healers, but they're doing nothing. That's like saying Obama isn't president anymore but he still matters to presidential duties because he was president at some point.

So someone (a mod) should do something about them. Did you know that Skittle's characters are still on the "active" list?