SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Oh okay. Lemme settle on a definite idea.

I'll post with Mountain now since I already am sure what to do with her, and I haven't posted in the IC for ages.

Silver, I wish you would post something with characters that helps contribute to the plot more than just a simple "hello" to start conversation with other dragons. It's very unnecessary as nothing important is accomplished by doing so.

Here's an example of an interesting and more focused interaction: you could have a character, perhaps while wandering on their own somewhere in the map, find something of interest of importance. Maybe an ancient artifact that has significance to where the dragons currently are located? Something related to the ever-growing plague? The discovery of a group of predators that are dangerously close to the Birthcave? Then they could run to the nearest group they find and tell them what they have found, which in turn could lead to a plot development.

This is just an example of something that could add liveliness and focus to your posts.

In Mountain's case, since she was in the water near the others, maybe she found something interesting underwater and wants to share it with the others? Maybe she noticed something odd nearby and wants to let them know? It adds greater interest.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Username: Zerhai

Name: Aurosian

Breed: Sunset

Personality: He is a loner by nature and trusts hardly anyone, thinking everyone is out to get him. The only exception to his loner nature is females, he tends to flirt, not caring if the female is attached or not, though it is mostly for appearance since he appreciates beauty. He is most active during the sunset hours. In the sunrise hours he will lay down and watch it before he sleeps during the day.

Appearance: He is large for a Sunset dragon, with a deeper purple on his body than others of his kind.

Picture:

user posted image

Crush/Mate: none

Power: He is a powerful hunter, and flyer.

Other:eyjd

ok i think this is better!

edited for grammar and spelling....

Edited by Zerhai

It needs punctuation after sentences otherwise it's a run on. Commas aren't enough, you need a period.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

It's rather OK (expect for the run-on and capitalization mentioned by others), but you need to make Aurosian a more fully developed character. He's a loner, flirts with females, and is powerful. We've all seen that kind of character before. It's very general. Can you get into specifics? Flesh out his character a bit more. Give him a weakness, maybe? Or a redeeming quality?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Edit: This is not a double post

I would appreciate seeing her giving him more specifics, in general. It's not necessarily that we've seen these qualities within this specific roleplay, but in other ones it is usually more dominant.

I would argue that we do not need more loner characters, but that can be saved for another day.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

It needs punctuation after sentences otherwise it's a run on. Commas aren't enough, you need a period.

lol i was just typing what came out of my head, wasn't worrying about that at the time

It's hailing near the birth cave where Favian, Moss, Rein, Kalana, Aerix, and Medea are. I wouldn't think it would be hailing at the birth cave too, but it seems so.

No, it's only supposed to be hailing in that section of the forest. It's in a circle around them[Aerix, Medea, Favian, etc] of no more than 25 yards, and probably less.

NOTE: EDITED after tossing ideas back and forth with Weavile

Username:  kronosdragon (or KD for short)

Name:  Sunder-Eye

Breed:  Red

Personality:  Quiet and reclusive, distrustful of others.  He doesn't stand up for himself, and rather takes his lumps with a grain of salt, always telling himself he deserved whatever walloping he took.  He has a degree of social anxiety, and usually goes with whatever everyone else is doing in order to not bring attention to himself.  Antisocial and fearful, has a hard time making friends.  Very anxious when in the presence of others.  Also has a level of OCD, making him fearful of harming others, always checking for danger, high-strung, etc.  This has also led to him being malnourished and sickly at times from lack of food (he's reluctant to hurt things, nevermind killing them), since plants can only go so far for a dragon whose main diet should consist of meat.

Appearance:  When he hatched, he cut his right eye on the eggshell after falling out, hence the name "Sunder-Eye."  This eye is permanently damaged, making him blind to that side.  This has made him very self-conscious from the start.

He is a bit bigger than most other Reds would be, however his natural rate of muscular growth has been stumped by undernourishment, making him weaker than usual.  He usually stands alone or away from others, not out of spite but out of discomfort.  He prefers to flee from a fight than retaliate.

Picture:  user posted image

Crush/Mate:  None

Power:  Typical Red powers

Other:  eyjb

Accepted, thanks! Codeword is wrong, but it's close enough xd.png

If someone could tell me what happened with Favian, Medea, Moos, etc, I might be able to do a post with Lineheart. If not, I'll let MW handle that. *needs to study up on how to RP crushes*

Is it weird that I'm -somewhat- crying over Skysimi?

Moss knocked out Aerix who had to be reawaken by Medea. Favian told them who they most likely need to fine and Moss is by his side. The interaction will probably end soon so you can do a thing then.

Username: Zerhai

Name: Aurosian

Breed: Sunset

Personality: He is a loner by nature and trusts hardly anyone, thinking everyone is out to get him. The only exception to his loner nature is females, he tends to flirt, not caring if the female is attached or not, though it is mostly for appearance since he appreciates beauty. He is most active during the sunset hours. In the sunrise hours he will lay down and watch it before he sleeps during the day.

Appearance: He is large for a Sunset dragon, with a deeper purple on his body than others of his kind.

Picture:

user posted image

Crush/Mate: none

Power: He is a powerful hunter, and flyer.

Other:eyjd

ok i think this is better!

edited for grammar and spelling....

i edited this for grammar and spelling!

Edited by Zerhai

Wah its frustrating that I'm not too much in the mood to RP atm... Ironic too, since I wanted to post while working hard on my assignment and now here I am able to post freely but I'm just blaahhhing over my bed while anime marathoning (which was also banned while I was working during my leave.)

I'll try to do a post tomorrow with the necessary charas.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I tried but what i wrote didnt make sense. Meh. But now I'm back. Kinda. Turns out being sick might have been awesome while I relaxed and just slept for like 3 days but now I have to work my butt off to make up for it. I'm working on posts with Aria and Alvi.

Ehh... I'll just let MW handle Lineheart... Right now I'm kinda only focusing on Tasimi, and Erikiteru a little bit. Although, Skip has pretty much been forgotten.

Please excuse the awful Aria post >_<

I'll post with Alvi after I study for some of my upcoming tests...

Ehh... I'll just let MW handle Lineheart... Right now I'm kinda only focusing on Tasimi, and Erikiteru a little bit. Although, Skip has pretty much been forgotten.

I'll get her later, no time now.