guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Sometimes when I'm in the car with my dad he will let go of the wheel and tell me to steer the car. I did a pretty good job last time.

I'm at a family gathering and my uncle is playing the bag pipes ^^ yay!

Nope, I love the bagpipes! I really like the way they sound, Scottish music is great!

Right now I'm doing something extremely tedious and it's taking forever. I would literally pay someone ten dollars to do this for me but they would probably mess it up.

I wonder where Dream is ...

Edit: Anyone? Where is everyone? *flails*

Edited by Shibadruid

Called it. Whenever I say that I'm alone, somebody invariably pops up. It's magic!

I know, right?

I had dream sequences all planned out for Stars and Leaf Scales but maybe I'll write them after the time-skip. tongue.gif

I think Holmar and Stars were the last ones awake. You can check if you want, but I'm pretty sure all the other characters have already gone to sleep.

Edit: never mind there are still a few left.

Edited by Shibadruid

What if Troulce woke up and saw Errapel accidentally push Sapphire into the river, and he thought it was on purpose?

Edit: Where is everreywon???

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I'm here, but I'm still working on this thing I'm doing. Extremely tedious but I must finish D:

YAY SOULS ARE HERE.

So about Troulce...

What if Troulce woke up and saw Errapel accidentally push Sapphire into the river, and he thought it was on purpose?

He's asleep in the back of the cave. He's too tired to dream, let alone see that from that far away and figure out what's happening.

I thought that they were by the river blink.gif . Wasn't the river a five minute walk from the cave?

Edited by Shibadruid

I am going to loose hell with Iktria tomorrow, she's ditzy, think of what will happen when she flies. *Shudders*

I am going to loose hell with Iktria tomorrow, she's ditzy, think of what will happen when she flies. *Shudders*

Don't you dare have her tell the others about that cave in the cliff ...

Nope, we just made it up. I think, however, that Troulce was the first one to find it. It was definitely a while away from the cave.

Iktria won't tell about Holmer and Stars area because she understands them wanting to be alone.