guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Guy! I have a question to ask you!

Also, finally someone agrees with me on the leg thing, thank you!

Derp, I just read the hatchling descriptions, they are legs (they really don't look like legs). However, it also says

Unlike the other hatchlings, this one hatched with wings

I think they look like legs ^^ and just because they have wings doesn't mean the can fly yet. Wings may be too small still.

The Infinity? It is literally the rarest gun in the game. It has the highest chance to drop (0.07%!) from Doc Mercy, but can be found anywhere. Good luck grinding ...

Leaf Scales annoying Holmar and Stars? That's new ... [/sARCASM]

"If you prick me, do I not bleed? Oh, maybe I don't. Anyways, If you tickle me, do I not laugh? What do you mean you're tickling me? I can't feel it! *sigh* If you poison me, do I not die? Really? No again? But surely, if you wrong me, I shall revenge, correct? What do you mean no?" - Mal, Borderlands 2

The main wings don't change size. It's also really strange that they would be born with legs since there would be very little chance for the to use them, but whatever.

Well maybe they need the second pair of wings to fly then. Shiba, the heck you talking about??

GUY!!

Edited by Ferven

Mal, he's a malfunctioning robot that wants to be human, and says that at one point after he is convinced that he's human (he's actually just wearing human clothing).

Finally found the third, Blusang Lindwurm immature description:

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has wings—but no hind legs—and it enjoys flying by the ocean."

Aww, poor robot.

GUY! *glomps* I have to ask you something!

Ask away. I KNOW EVERYTHING *I say in a robotic voice*

Edit: sorry for being a lot less active than usual, I really don't have anything to do because my characters are sleeping... so I've been Role playing on another RP site.

Edited by guy person

I DON'T GIVE TWO CRAPS, by that I mean sure I don't care if Cindiri has healing fire POWA! also, its time for me to go doctor farming. By that I mean I'm going to farm Doc mercy. see ya later.

I don't know, but there's always precautionary measures *pulls out straightjacket*.

I hope that I can finally get Holmar to go to sleep next time Dream can post. He needs it.

HEY Hey hey slow down a bit!

I want her to breath blue fire, like light blue!

But I haven't decided on what it will do yet. Hmmm... Maybe it can do multiple things? I shall have fun with this...! *smiles*

What's wrong with guy? Also, how tall are you guy?

Edited by Ferven

What kind of a question is that? plus there's nothing wrong with me. but seriously, why do you want to know how tall I am?

Edit: there's actually one thing wrong with me, I'M BORED.... So now I'm just saying random things to see how you guys react.

Edited by guy person

Because Shiba, WM, and Narath are all at least a foot taller than me T^T

You don't need to answer or anything, I didn't mean to sound... Uh... I can't remember the word.

Stalker-ish? anyway I'm 5ft 4in

Edited by guy person

Hey, I'm no stalker, I was just curious! ...Oh wait.... yeah that word could work heh... ^^'

At least you're not that much taller than me.

Edited by Ferven

Hmmm... Well I got nothing. I don't get bored often, probably because I procrastinate a lot.

I get bored all the time, literally. I've actually been on WCRPG but no one is replying....

Ah, hopefully someone replies soon then. Why not watch YouTube videos while you wait?