guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Well, there goes the self-esteem boost.

None sense! You are funny and awesome. You just didn't make me laugh so hard it hurt is all, not many people can do that.

Self-esteem bar filled!

I was just joking about that by the way.

You really think I'm that funny? My family thinks it is stupid and annoying that I am always trying to be funny and stuff.

I think you're funny, but this is over the Internet so I can't say for sure.

My dad is always making jokes. Its usually very funny but sometimes it's annoying. The thing is, he gets upset with me if I respond negatively to anything. By that I mean he frowns at me and hen walks away.

'The thing about these places is you can't tell when it's blood or when it's rust.'

Edited by Ferven

If I do anything negative I usually get a lecture or an argument or something like that.

My dad has never shown any real appreciation to me in years.

Oh... Aww... I'm sorry. Now I feel bad for complaining about Popsicles...

That seems to happen to every teenager. Just wait till you have kids, and you'll be thinking, 'wow, they really don't appreciate what we do for them.' C'est la vie.

Edited by Shibadruid

That will most likely change in a year or two. If not, science wants to study your brain!

I do appreciate my parents. Or at least I did. Never really showed me appreciation for all the stuff I did for them (Working on the farm). I always did my best, and tried to make my dad proud, but nothing was ever enough for him. He wanted me to do so much more than I could possibly do.

Now I'm going to go to sleep now before this turns into me having my own little pity party. Night.

Shiba, you are incorrect, "This is space-ships, it's monsters, it's Star Wars we love it!"

Sparsus is in trouble if he can't find someone to hunt for him, and Troulce is worse in a good mood than a bad.

Indeed, Now

I will not be on again until three today and can't post now, quick heads up.

Finally... At long last I have finished alphabetizing all 472 words! It took me the course of four days to do this and make them look neat. I'm so glad that I've finished.

Thanks for the hug!

What did you do?

I just saw the funniest thing ever!

It's actually more than one thing now.

You know the mythbusters?

There is a new episode. They revisit the Bi-fabricated boat, and paint walls with explosives. Jamie also builds the Death Star.

Cool. I just got stuck outside. It's really really hot out there!

You got stuck outside? How?

Exploding paint is really pretty. Adam describes it as a cloud's head exploding.

Umm... There was a bee. It was digging a hole in the ground in front of the steps to the door so I couldn't get back inside >>

You know that they won't harm you as long as you are calm and don't scare them right?

At market, we had a little wasp friend every year. He never hurt anybody.