guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

PVC, poster tube, copper pipe insulation, red duck tape, hockey tape, a bolt, and a couple of screws. 90% complete. Just need to get a slightly bigger bolt, and then tape the handle.

Oooh! You can hit people with it!

Is it heavy? What's PVC?

I just got into bed, I'm not going to go look under my sink now! Besides its past midnight and its very dark. It's too scary to leave my room now.

PVC is plastic piping.

It isn't that heavy, really easy to swing around. All that is needed to make the 'blade' balanced with the handle is a 3/4 inch bolt that is about 8 inches long. I'll post a pic maybe if I can. I got the design from a friend I met at light saber lessons that makes his own. He has a ton of them, and his collection includes a few saberstaffs as well. They are made to fight with. The copper pipe insulation is basically a soft foam, and is put on the 'blade' portion of the PVC so that if hit with it, it will not hurt.

Edited by Narath

This is Star Wars, not The Three Musketeers.

The point is not to hurt someone with it. We don't actually do any hitting so far. We just got to the first sequence in our fights that has physical contact, which involves the 'Jedi' taking their light saber back from the 'Sith' who has already taken it from them.

My dad has a machete with a cool sheath.

False. This is neither Star Wars nor the Three Musketeers. This is real life. The game with the best graphics ever.

*Is dying from laughter* my insides hurt! xd.png

Anyhow, sometimes I think that about the real world. How it has the best graphics ever. Also, Narath, you may need glasses.

Edited by Ferven

I do. I'm near sighted so I don't need them for up close stuff.

After I read your post I just realized how funny that was.

Shiba, you are incorrect, "This is space-ships, it's monsters, it's Star Wars we love it!"

Sparsus is in trouble if he can't find someone to hunt for him, and Troulce is worse in a good mood than a bad.

When Troulce is in a good mood, he's snarky. When he's in a bad mood, he gets angry.

Is this Star Wars? *Attempt's to force-choke MW.* Nope, it's real life (which has horrible replayability by the way).

Edited by Shibadruid

What I'm really laughing at is this YouTube video. I think my insides are dying Hahahahaa!

Swans in the ventilation system haha...

Well, there goes the self-esteem boost.

Let me try. *Force chokes light saber classmate* Yep, it works.

When Troulce is in a good mood, he's snarky. When he's in a bad mood, he gets angry.

Is this Star Wars? *Attempt's to force-choke MW.* Nope, it's real life (which has horrible replayability by the way).

You don't have force powers. And you couldn't do it via internet anyway, that is the one problem with the force, it can't use a computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipJwDM6M0xc

Seriously though, I like him better when he's angry. I think he needs to learn to be nicer, otherwise he's going to get himself kicked out.

Nice? That implies that Troulce has some sort of filter to what he says. He doesn't, and never will. He's stubborn and blunt.

It is not Star Wars, it is actually D&D. Force choking is merely an invisible variation of 'Bigby's choking hand'. *Casts cone of cold* see?

Edited by Shibadruid

You can force choke someone across the planet actually. Palpatene threatened to do so in one of the books when the thing he was threatening to choke was entire systems away.

That is awesome MW

I think the Vulcan nerve pinch is cooler... Just saying >>

Hmm. I have an idea ...

Mass teleport! *alien colony appears next to me*. Yep, spells have no distace limit.

Edited by Shibadruid

Vulcan neck pinch WITH the force!

Edited by Narath