guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

But what if your insides were already melted hmm?

Also you spelled my name wrong o3o

Edited by Ferven

But all of this assumes that you have enough power to survive any given thing, which is kind of unfair. If you assume that I have enough latent magical talent, I can survive anything that you throw at me. Some of these things have to be harder to survive than others.

Sorry about the spelling. I'm tired and I can barely see the key board.

*sigh* *Points*

There is the one where you let the force envelope you, and you live on as a type of 'ghost'

and

There is also, Darth Bane's key to eternal life. What happens is that a force user can transfer his/her spirit/consciousness to another. When this happens, there is a struggle between the two beings to take control over the body, so it is typically easier to use on the weak minded. If the invading mind wins, the original owner of said body, will cease to exist. If the invading mind looses, then it ceases to exist since it cannot return to it's original body because there is nothing left of it when the mind attempts the transfer.

I said I was Je'daii and then Shiba wanted to start an argument he couldn't hope to win.

Did anybody watch the video? It's awesome.

What video, the derp song? Check out

Ninjas!

Did you not see my last argument? It pretty much equals the playing field: try to think of anything that I could not protect myself from, assuming I had magical abilities.

I like Star Wars.

And Shiba, you are right, I doubt Narath has been training for 80 years perfecting these techniques, but the "exist".

Like I said earlier though, we need to get back on topic, maybe we should just leave the thread alone until everyone goes to sleep, except those who still have dragons awake.

EDIT: Only someone with equal or better magical abilities.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

This Video.

It doesn't take that long. It took only about 1 or 2 days for Bane to learn how to live forever.

And Luke knew how to turn into a 'ghost' without learning how to at all.

Edited by Narath

That doesn't count, force ghost have to leave after a while.

And it took Bane several weeks to learn to take over another beings mind, and that was after many years of studying the force.

And Shibe, you can't win this argument because you are trying to be logical, the force exists outside of logic.

Sorry, haven't read that book in a while.

Force 'ghosts' do not disappear. Exar Kan's 'ghost' existed for thousands of years before it was killed by Luke's students.

MW, so does magic.

Force is cool, magic is cool, end of argument, let's get back on track before we get warns.

Edited by Shibadruid

By the way, I got a question on Ask.fm.

"Do you know a certain bunny?"

*Looks suspiciously at Onix*

Oh, I thought you were calling the force magic. And I thought the argument was about how much a force user could withstand?

And that's why mages are the best in RPGs.

*headdesk*

Alright I've had enough, I'm getting a sword!

I'd still rather be a Jedi. Actually, I'd be a Je'daii instead.

Je'daiis have swords

Edited by Narath

Agh! Not Holmar too! Why do all my characters turn into logic-savvy debaters?

So? Mages tell the laws of physics to sit in the corner and shut up while they do the heavy lifting.

Edited by Shibadruid

As does Je'daiis, except they don't loose energy from feats like that.

They keep getting in debates because you don't know when to stop/you don't know when you're beaten.

*brain is malfunctioning due to lack of realistic-ness*

Jedis must still need to recharge, otherwise they'd be overpowered.

I'm never beaten! ... Okay, I see what you mean.

They have limits, but they don't have to 'recharge' often. They tire out most of the time from physical exertion.

Screw realism. *floats away*

Not everyone can be a Je'daii, it's not something you can just choose to be. Especially if you don't live in the universe of Star Wars.

Not many people can be Jedi/Sith. Almost no people at all nowadays can be Je'daii because they do not even know the concept of being one. They wouldn't even know the difference.

Edit: Onix, you Bunny! You were on the RP and you posted NOTHING!

Edited by Narath

Don't know, don't care.

Anyone can be a mage! You just have to be smart, and not mind breaking the laws of physics every (other) day,