guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Well sort of, when he killed Cream he became who she told him he was, a killer. And the Troulce also told him he was a killer , so he stayed a killer, but when Troulce split his mind the part that was actually him was split off from the part the killer part. So his logic is sound, at this point it wasn't just personalities, Sparsus had three different souls in him. You'll note that the evil him started saying you and I rather than us and we. Which is actually what Sparsus noticed that made him realize it wasn't him, but he'll never know that.

And he was a killer at one point, though it was closer to dragonslaughter than murder.

EDIT: Sure! places hand at shoulder height for Ferven to reach.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Whoop! *high fives MW then turns to Narath* I actually have no idea if I would be able to reach that or not sooo... * jumps and high fives Narath*

If you hadn't lowered your hand I would have given you a face five. *looks at Shiba*

This is getting off track but I'm having fun biggrin.gif

I don't want to get yelled at though...

*sigh* fine, you can have a high five ... if you can catch me! Decepti0n!

Let's see, who still has characters awake? Troulce is in a deep sleep, and Holmar's about to go to sleep. What about your charcters?

Alatum is having a fitful sleep. Probably muttering or shifting around a little.

Edited by Narath

Alright... But you asked for it! *Chases after Shiba and tackle hugs/glomps him* Gotcha!

Right now Cindiri is pretty much passed out deeper in the cave. o3o

Hmm, quite a few dragons are passing out. Then again, there was a lot of fighting that day.

You can't see me in Decepti0n!

Your eyes decieve you,

An illusion fools you all.

I move to escape.

Edited by Shibadruid

O.e I have no idea what you are talking about, therefore I am unaffected! Unless you explain what the heck is going on... *confused*

A wild shibadruid appears! It uses confusion! It is extremely effective!

The Zer0 in Borderlands 2 had a ability called 'Decepti0n' (and yes every o is replaced with a 0). The ability makes him invisible, whilst displaying a fake projection of himself that attracts enemy fire.

Oh, and the Zer0 loves to speak in haiku.

Edited by Shibadruid

TT^TT Nuuuuu!

When will guy be online? I want to ask him about the blue fire thingy.

does anyone want the pleasure in killing sapphire? If you do then PM me and we'll talk about it.

No thanks for me ^^'

*waits for Decepti0n to wear off then glomps Shiba before the cooldown is over* You are not Zer0, you are Shiba!

I want sapphire to be dead because she's just a waste of my posting, (no offense to her but...). I really don't know what to do to her.

Good thing I wasn't in the room! *Draws sidearm and enters room* HANDS UP... TOO LATE! *BANG* and what the heck is caustic infinity.... HOLLY F*** THAT'S AWESOME, Is there any specific way to get it?

Edit: also skywings have hind legs they just turn into wings once they mature.

Edited by guy person

Look out, he's got a nose!

Edit: I'll edit my quote of the week is a second, my computer is updating. And it's taking a while.

Edited by Narath

Someone actually did that? You're obviously not a terrorist, so the fact they called you one just shows that they are uneducated on the matter. It's stupid when people think Muslims are all terrorists just because a few were. Although, I can understand why someone who didn't know any better may think that.

Yeah, I really think that it's the flipping most stupidest racist question I've ever heard. "Are you a terrorist?" Oh, do you mean to say you've seen a 12-year-old terrorist before? dry.gif

I think Leaf Scales is gonna continue attempting to annoy Stars and Holmar. Unless she gets bored and picks someone else. I don't know, I'm just going to go and post right now.

try not to wake Alatum, as he will go fighter pony on Leaf

Actually, on second thought, I might go and work on my fanfics. I've been putting it off, convincing myself not to continue my crap for the past few days.