guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

That's because it takes no skill to be a mage. It is easy.

Easy? Is channeling the basic energy of the universe using your own mind and intellect easy? Is destroying an entire army with a single word easy? Is holding the power to destroy the world easy?

I thought not. Powerful wizards do not have an easy job.

Neither of you can use the force or magic. I, on the other hand... *grabs wooden pole* happen to have this! I keep it in my room in case of emergencies. It's better than nothing, right?

Oh, I just remembered something!

If there was a zombie apocalypse, where would you go? It has to be a real place that is somewhat near where you live.

Well?

Is creating a bomb out of imagination easy? One that will capture the souls of every being, humanoid or not, that is slightly attuned to the force, for all eternity? Is creating a storm that will envelope an entire world and destroy everything on it easy? Is surviving traveling across noiseless deserts (There is no noise at all in them. If you tried to speak, you could not be heard), Harsh mountains, And oceans (dotted with very small islands), all crawling with many extremely dangerous creatures that would gladly eat you, starting out with nothing but the force, easy?

I would go to Cabelas.

Edited by Narath

*sigh* Mages and Jedi/Je'daii or whatever both use invisible energy to do crazy things. Really, a jedi is just a futuristic spellsword as envisioned by the creators of 'Star Wars'.

RCFC, a fencing center nearby. It has blades (kind of. They would need to be sharpened.) and the building could be very defensible.

Edited by Shibadruid

Forgot to go into detail.

Cabelas has guns and ammo and bows and arrows and knifes and food gallor. And I can get in when it's locked tongue.gif

The Je'daii were the first of the Jedi/Sith orders, and used both the light and the dark side. Balance in the force. Neither controlled, or the master.

Edited by Narath

Agh! Not Holmar too! Why do all my characters turn into logic-savvy debaters?

Because you are a logic-savvy debater.

I would go to Home Depot.

First of all, it's huge. The shelves provide a safe place above ground and they are defiantly strong enough to hold a human. It's also stocked with all sorts of useful things. I recently went there with my dad and he also showed me these huge nails that were almost a foot long! Plus, the one that is close by also has an outside area that is surrounded by a tall fence and a hate that locks and stuff. I can almost see it now, the tops of the shelves covered in big wooden boards, some of them stretching across like bridges to the other shelves. Guards stationed in the outside gate area, looking out for those inside. It would be perfect! Except They don't have food... Still though.

It's fun going there with my dad because he lets me ride on the big cart thing ^^

Is creating a bomb out of imagination easy? One that will capture the souls of every being, humanoid or not, that is slightly attuned to the force, for all eternity?

I love that part!

*sigh* Mages and Jedi/Je'daii or whatever both use invisible energy to do crazy things. Really, a jedi is just a futuristic spellsword as envisioned by the creators of 'Star Wars'.

Creators should be singular, George Lucas is the only creator of Star Wars, but others have built on his idea.

Shooting lightning from your hands is easy, but only if you have to sap others' life energy all the time.

And Jedi are overpowered, that's part of the point.

I would go to the military base down the road.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Military base in a zombie apocalypse = immediately getting shot to death. Bad idea.

I don't know too much about Star Wars, okay? I actually know more about the composer, John Williams (who is awesome by the way).

Mages can be overpowered too. Liches, anyone? Like Richard, everyone's favorite murderer!

Edited by Shibadruid

Anything can be overpowered, force users who have trained all their lives are inherently overpowered.

John Williams is awesome.

Who all is still awake?

Me, barely. I'll probably go to sleep if Dream doesn't post again with Stars in the next half-hour. I'm still working on taking down the shed at my house. It's just the framework now, but the roof is stull partly intact.

I'm trying to sleep.

There is a Home Depot right next to Cabelas. Also, Cabelas has a lot of display shelfs and things of the sort that can be used as barricades/platforms. It is about as large as Home Depot. If we need a place up high, we could just set up the hunting platforms. We also have storage shelves like the ones in Home Depot in the back. We also have camp stoves of all sizes and propane tanks. And lighters.

Oh. I know Holmar and Stars are, though they should be sleeping soon.

Has anyone played the Kingdom Hearts games? I think I've only played them because my father bought them and I happened to find it one day when I was bored. My father has quite a few PS2 games, some of them quite old (Jade Cocoon 2 to name one).

I'm an Xbox guy. I had a PS1 (games like the old Laura Croft. I can't get past the first level of that actually).

My character is asleep.

I'm an XBox person aswell, but my friend has kingdom hearts and an Atari, HOW DOES HE STILL HAVE THAT?

I don't have an Xbox. My dad might buy a PC today though o3o

I know nothing of these gaming devices... Too confusing.

It's finally done! We finished taking down the shed.

However, I'll most likely be on less from now on, since I have summer camps, driving lessons (which scare me), and eventually summer homework.

They are easy. Press the power button, insert the game, and away you go.