guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I have no idea what that is. I'm going to go back to watching videos of birds.

It is funny.

The derp song?

I heard the Scat Man song on the radio. At least the last 30 seconds.

The fire could act as normal fire. Even if it didn't have healing powers, it could still be used for healing reasons as I said earlier. Maybe it can heal if she put's her body's energy into it like she does with normal healing, but will just act like normal fire when she doesn't.

Did you make that quote by the human robot guy because of my quote of the week?

Narath.... Did you read my mind?? That's what I was thinking. That it would act as normal fire but by using her healing magic she could imbue it with restorative properties. Still thinking about it though.

Heeheehee... all I can think of is how funny it would be to see someone just randomly start flying xd.png

Well... Umm.... I'm not sleeping tonight O.O

Edited by Ferven

Well, since I am Je'daii, I can technically fly by using the force. Both the light, and the dark.

But can the force stop you from dying?

Stabbings, shootings, drowning, strangulation, old age, and heart attacks all apply.

I'm pretty sure there isn't force flying.

But yes Shiba, there are techniques to save him from dying, very hard to execute, but they exist.

What? Using the force to turn back time? How else would you save yourself from old age?

He can just take over some weak-willed person's body. Kind of like Sprsus and Redwing.

You can use it to fly, or at least fly very short distances. It is very difficult though, which is why force users mainly use it to jump higher, or slow their descents instead.

You can stop yourself from dying. There are many different techniques to doing so. There is the one where you let the force envelope you, and you live on as a type of 'ghost' and there are the ways Darth Plagues used which borders force alchemy. There is also, Darth Bane's key to eternal life. What happens is that a force user can transfer his/her spirit/consciousness to another. When this happens, there is a struggle between the two beings to take control over the body, so it is typically easier to use on the weak minded. If the invading mind wins, the original owner of said body, will cease to exist. If the invading mind looses, then it ceases to exist since it cannot return to it's original body because there is nothing left of it when the mind attempts the transfer.

A way to keep yourself from being murdered by, let's say a blaster bolt, is deflecting it, much like Darth Vader does at cloud city. Another way to protect yourself (Let's use a lighsaber as an example this time) is to absorb the energy, much like Grand Master Satele Shan does in

video. You can also create a shield with the force, protecting yourself from force lightning, to the most destructive explosions.

Edit: Might I add that I think Satele Shan is a complete badass?

Edited by Narath

Yes I do. Star wars is the think I know most about perhaps.

Hmm. Drowning? Large falling objects (like city or giant asteroid size large, not piano size large.)? Zombies? Poison?

I'm determined to out-think you on this! xd.png

First, force leaps and slowing your decent are two completely different techniques, but you could technically lift yourself with telekinesis. Of course, if you can then so can Sparsus. xd.png

Lol, Wookiepedia calls it force flight (I wouldn't call it that).

Second, um, we need to get back on topic, we're not really supposed to be chatting here.

It can protect you from poison, as in the books, Darth Bane is poisoned many times and survives by various force techniques. There also is a book with Star Wars and zombies, and the Jedi does survive. You can also use the force to gather an air bubble fro particles of air in the water, or from the surface itself. Also, Darth Malgus does survive that fight with Satele despite him being smashed into a crumbling cliff. If you are adept enough in the force, you can use various ways to survive the asteroid.

When it comes to star wars, it is near impossible to out think me.

Edited by Narath

Yeah, I'll get back on topic, but there's not much to do without the time-skip. So close!

Explosions? Being launched into space? Burning up in a star? Destruction of the brain?

What if your insides melted from some unknown cause? Can the force save you from that?

I told you about the explosions. In my book, Lanoree Brock survives an explosion (which she was standing right next to) while it atomized the suicide bomber. Darth bane travels between two planets on the back of a flying beast, and survived unscathed. Stars are just balls of extremely hot fire, which they can definitely protect themselves from.

Aaaaaaaaaaand:

You can stop yourself from dying. There are many different techniques to doing so. There is the one where you let the force envelope you, and you live on as a type of 'ghost' and there are the ways Darth Plagues used which borders force alchemy. There is also, Darth Bane's key to eternal life. What happens is that a force user can transfer his/her spirit/consciousness to another. When this happens, there is a struggle between the two beings to take control over the body, so it is typically easier to use on the weak minded. If the invading mind wins, the original owner of said body, will cease to exist. If the invading mind looses, then it ceases to exist since it cannot return to it's original body because there is nothing left of it when the mind attempts the transfer.

A way to keep yourself from being murdered by, let's say a blaster bolt, is deflecting it, much like Darth Vader does at cloud city. Another way to protect yourself (Let's use a lighsaber as an example this time) is to absorb the energy, much like Grand Master Satele Shan does in this video. You can also create a shield with the force, protecting yourself from force lightning, to the most destructive explosions.

All ways you can survive a brain injury.

Edit: one moment to edit for Fervan's question

Edit 2: Darth Bane at one point had creatures attached to him, almost completly covering his body. If one of them died, it would release a toxin that would act as a poison, and somewhat like an acid, effectively melting you from the inside. Also, these creatures were completely unknown to him as they were locked away in a crypt that was hundreds, if not thousands of years old, and there was almost no record of them anywhere. He survived through force techniques.

Edited by Narath