TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

"You are," Jack said. "I'll be guarding. Dragon-chick will be a distraction. Everyone else will have to guard the flag to stop the other team from getting it. Sound like a plan?"

Anna sighs. " You are but i would be a distraction. Got it?" She looked at jack. Eye wolfish. " dragon chick?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Ah! Oui. Yes, it sounds like a plan." Chamire said with a smile. "I never did quite catch anyone's name though."

Stark nodded, having wanted to stay out of this up until now. He wasn't one for strategy anyway. "I'll guard the border around our territory, if that's cool with everyone. I can see if I can get some of the forest nymphs to help out, too, but I can't promise anything," he voiced, wanting to be at least somewhat helpful to his team.

She smiles a little. 24 carrot colored eye on her. " my name is anna. That sounds good. " she nods to stark.

"I 'm still gonna call you dragon-chick. It's a lot more catchy." He smiled and patted her on the back. "The rest of you can hide the flag. We want to be ready right away to jump over the border and grab the flag."

[i can't even keep track. Not to mention I'm soooo tired... thanks.

Capture the Flag, Raptor.

Team red this time is Athena, Poseidon, Hades, and Apollo

Team Blue is Zeus, Hermes, Thanatos, Iris, Eros, Hecate, Hephaestus, and Aphrodite.

Let's see if I can keep 'em straight. Also, thank you Aurora, please delete that post when you can. I got rid of mine because they made no sense. Perhaps for this portion we should post in the respective team colors so that people like me aren't confused. We have a lot of people, and I can't remember who in what cabin. If you don't want to that's fine too.]

(((I don't know if i can. Not on or by computer at all. Whont be for a cupple more days i can always pot *blue* in every post.))

((...recap? Also, which team is Sadiebelle on?))

[

Capture the Flag, Raptor.

Team red this time is Athena, Poseidon, Hades, and Apollo

Team Blue is Zeus, Hermes, Thanatos, Iris, Eros, Hecate, Hephaestus, and Aphrodite.]

[ ^^^ ]

[sorry to post in an RP I'm not in, but Aroara to change a post text color you use this format (minus the code tags)

[COLOR=blue] text to be colored here[/COLOR]

There is an option on the top part of the posting box too - just use the color drop down menu.]

Edited by Takhesis

((Ohai, Tak!

Also, thanks for giving recaps and whatnot, Dash. Sorry for disappearing yesterday, guys. I was having a pretty awful day, and I just couldn't post. This'll probably be my only post today; I'm going on a trip thing.))

Theo scanned the team. He needed to know his team if they were going to succeed. Upon seeing Macy, he tamed down the plans he was concocting a bit. He looked back at Zoey. "Looks like we've got a new camper on our team. Can't go too rough on her."

Macy shrunk a little when Selenia greeted her. "N-nice to meet you. I'm Macy, apparently Poseidon. Um, yeah, I just got to camp a while ago."

((Nothing for Emmie right now.))

[*Waves at TSparkle* Thought I'd pop in to help out. After all, I'd like to see the reactions to the evil plan we came up with for the campers. xd.png]

"Nice to meet you Macy," Zoey said smiling at the newcomer. "Poseidon, huh? Well, glad to have you on board with capture the flag."

Selenia looked Macy up and down before speaking again. "What kind of weapon would you prefer?" She asked quickly, "If we.don't have time to get you any weapons I have a few knives and a dagger you could borrow, I should have enough arrows to last and if I don't I have my piccolo," she was taking a few celestial bronze knives from her armour and took off a belt that held a sheathed dagger holding all of them out. "We definitely need to get you some armour though... We can go ask Chiron for more time if we need it to get you suited up."

A new kid, fairly high demigod. Poseidon, and they were complimenting and welcoming her. She should say something nice. However, what should she say? "Um... if it makes you feel better, you're not going to die today..." She mumbled this out, playing with her hands. "If that's weird... it's um, supposed to be a compliment..." At least this girl wouldn't be too offended now that she had explained it. Maybe she shouldn't say anything else becuas ethat would make her sound like a chatterbox or something.

Jack looked at his group members then turned towards the woods. Alright. They should be starting soon, right? "Should we head into the woods now?" he asked, looking at everyone around. "I mean, the game is going to start soon, right?"