TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

(( ok.))

Anna stood by stark, hair tied back in a pony tail. Scythe in one hand, whip in the other ready to be attacked, her eyes scanned the close shrubbery for trouble. Nothing yet...

Jack nodded quickly, running alongside the girl he would be providing cover for. Though running with a bow and arrow ready to fire was dangerous, he had to be able to get the jump on anyone that came running at them so he ran prepared to hit anything that moved. "Any idea where they might've hid the flag?" he asked as he looked around, wary of ever branch and leaf that quaked in the wind.

(Five teeth all at once? How is your mouth feeling?)

"If you see a huge flash of light coming form somewhere that would probably be me.." Selenia quickly said to Lucifer before holding her bow ready. She knew where to go for entering enemy lines but after that was completely unknown, it would all depend on where their people were posted and where the flag was hidden. hopefully she would have enough time to switch over to her piccolo if it was needed. She looked at Steph and then walked across the enemy lines, sticking to the trees for now.

Anna walks around the big ash tree that the flag was in. It was perfect, no branches less then 5ft off the gound and none of the other trees where close to it.

"No clue, let's just get past the boarder and keep an eye out for guards." She said, silvery knives appearing in her hands as she ran.

Jack nodded and carried on in silence. He still didn't know how she would prevent them from taking the flag back but if they wanted to win, he would have to trust her. Which was fine by him since she seemed like a very nice person. "If we get separated, just leave me behind. You've got to get the flag back even if I get left behind."

"You're on distraction detail, eh?" Prince asked. "You should have been more aggressive! 'Sir I insist upon being the scout and taking on every dangerous assignment out there!" He swished around an invisible dagger, and Tali looked away.

How could he pretend that nothing happened? "I... really didn't want to. I don't think I could fend off if people attacked me." She jumped over the boundary, she didn't go in right off the bat because that would be suicide. Not to mention she wanted to keep a low profile for now. Now that she was being a chatterbox, they'd find her sooner or later. "Keep an eye out okay?"

"Sigh... okay." He wished he could protect her more than by being an extra set of eyes. Stand in the way of monsters, stab them, kill them, whatever. He promised to protect her, but when those Ares kids were bullying her, he could only yell at her and tell her to get back up and fight.

Chamire nodded in response, not sure whether she would or not. His suggestion was reasonable though, its not like they would torture him or anything. Plus, it would simply be foolish to risk the entire mission/game thing on something like that. Once they had gotten out of sight from the boarder, Chamire slowed to a walk, they would need their energy to fight and run later on, no use wasting it when neither one was required.

((Wait. Suddenly realized something. Is no one using Zeus' Fist or whatever that pile of rocks was called?))

Lucifer nodded a goodbye to Tali as she disappeared and gave Selenia a nod to show he heard her. He took off further into the woods. When he was far enough, he plunged his sword into the ground, the Stygian Iron cutting through the earth like a hot knife through butter. Closing his eyes, he concentrated and, before long, a small tremor shook the earth. Along the boarder, skeletons of all kinds, though mainly Greek warriors, rose from the ground. Most were near to Lucifer, in sight, a few were scattered at different places further inside the territory, though they took longer to rise; there were around seventeen in total: ten going across the boarder, two guarding him and five scattered around their own territory. "Charge!" Lucifer's voice rang out and the skeletons did their part, surging forwards across the boarder.

Falling onto one knee, Lucifer held onto his katana for support and panting heavily. Dang, this skeleton army thing really was hard, it didn't matter how much he practiced, but this was much more tiring than rearranging bones to make a mouse or something. Luckily, he had planned for physical exhaustion and had two skeletons keeping him safe. He thought for a moment and then decided to have one skeleton help Tali.

---

A skeletal hand appeared from the earth, followed by three more. Suddenly, two skeleton warriors were standing there. One had a spear, a blue-plumed helmet and a shield while the other just had knife. The two advanced towards Jack and Chamire, clicking their teeth and blocking their way.

---

A skeleton with an abnormally large shield rose from the earth near Tali. It cocked its head to the side before moving to stand beside the other child of Hades faithfully.

---

The skeletons in the attack force were... slow... and somewhat clumsy. Lucifer had lost his finesse when summoning them, though this didn't matter too much. They were just meant to be a distraction. And boy, were they a distraction, considering the amount of noise they made. Tripping, and bashing together like drunks. There were a few that had their head bashed off and were currently... arguing?... over which head belonged to whom. Oh well, at least their weapons were pretty lethal and the two heading the attack were decent. Both archers.

---

The first thing Carlos saw when he stepped in to join the game was a pearly white head being flung against a tree. He blinked and turned, hearing some - no, a lot - of noise. The next thing he saw was an army of skeletons advancing. One smelled him and began shooting arrows at him, which he dodged or deflected. Then, he saw Aludra running in. She bashed her parasol over the heads of the two archery skeletons and they turned on their comrades. Oh yeah. Child of Hecate, Goddess of Magic, Necromancy and whatnot. He guessed that switching control was less tiring than directly summoning.

Edited by SoiledLove

((Remember in battle of the labyrinth thay avoided zuse's fist after that dragon woman was killed there. Figured the romers and storys where still told.)))

Anna herd the noise. She flicked her whip and it gouged in to the ground her Scythe, now just a plain staff ready at her side. "Stark... sounds like we are getting compiny .. keep an eye out though... it's way to much noise for my likeing. Might be a divershion.

((Sorry for spelling.. on kindel now))

((I'm fine, psyshock. The anesthesia lasted long enough that it was just my jaw that was sore from the shot they put in. feels strange having all these holes in my mouth, though.

My charries are stuck, in other news...))

(I was given permission from Twi to post as Steph until shadow_claw comes back)

The two Apollo girls wandered furtehr into enemy territory, both of them with bows ready. Theyw ere moving at a pace that was not fast enough so that it was dangerous to have an arrow notched and not slow enough that they wouldn't be making any progress. By the sounds of it the diversion had started, if they kept quiet it would be hard for them to be spotted. They looked at each other briefly before walking in opposite directions just for a second to see if they could find any leads on the flag. They joined up again once they felt that if they went any further it would be risking it too much.

"I found no leads." Selenia whispered.

"Nothing over there either." Steph replied. They both began to proceed deeper through the territory once again.

"Oh, Lucifer sent a skeleton to help... that was nice of him." Tali said, smiling. Here she was confident, and she didn't have to worry about much. She still had to watch out, but she had some more defense than before. Not to mention this was her element. Alone, she was more confident, because she knew that she could survive anything. People were just a constant reminder that everyone goes away and that she would be alone. The dead were just easier to commune with. "Let's go!"

Anna moved around the tree scanning the surroundings for any activity. Her extravagant skills with the whip would leave some nasty bruses and cuts but thats it. The fire she whont use. It burns the soul and if used right dose tons of damige. She didn't want to hurt anybody. Good thing she could control it...She listed for any other sounds.

"Merde!" Chamire exclaimed, the knives in her hands vanishing into the Otherwhere. She ran up to one of the skeletons and grabbed hold of its spine, the bones in her hand vanished.

Jack took no time at all turning to another skeleton and shooting it in the eye, sending its skull flying away. "We should just ignore these!" He said as the skeletons slowly moved around. "We can't waste time dealing with these when we have to get to the flag. Just keep running!"

In no time, she found the battle where Chamire and Jack were fighting the skeletons. Tali readied her sword and wondered where she would join in the fight. Maybe if she looked like she was going for the flag, then they would chase her until the Apollo kids actually managed to grab it. She hoped that this plan would work, or at least prevent her from getting too badly hurt. With a quick look around, she snuck towards where she thought the flag was. She kept an eye out for the flag, and she hoped Prince would watch the other who were fighting. Then the skeleton tripped and made a lot of noise. It wasn't a part of the plan, but it would work.

Tali hoped.

Selenia and Stephanie picked up their pace, afraid that the other team may find the flag faster if they didn't. They stayed in the trees wandering deeper into enemy territory The skeletons seemed to be working with all of the noise that they were making... The two Apollo kids weaved through the trees, paying close attention to their surroundings.

(I would like to ask what kind of armour are Anna and Stark wearing?)

Edited by psyshock

((I think jack and chamire are in red teams borders. Are thay? Oh i dont know what stark is wereing but anna has a feather like brest plate(( inter locking feathers also light weight.))made of silver.. then wrist gards of flexible leather thats it. The blue ploumed helmet is standerd issue.))

Anna stayed where she was at, unless someone tryed to get the flag she wasn't moving. "So... its going to be awile for them to find the flag. ...... You whant to talk about anything stark?.... .. " Conversation .. something to keep her over active mind bisy. She tapped her foot to a unknown beat.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Steph kept the string of her bow taut as she navigated through the foliage with her sister. Close. They were close to getting the flag. All they needed was a good diversion. And the children of Apollo were good with distractions. "Feel like making some noise?" Her voice carried over to Selenia, but didn't drift much further past her.

Anna looked up in to the tree. Still ten feet up was the flag and the branches started five feet from the ground. She had to use her whip to get up there. The unkown nose still was being made. It sounded like a small army but there was no way thay would risk that many on offence.

Deciding that backtracking over the border would be kinda silly, Tali decided to move in further to see if there were any guards around the flag. "Hey Prince, you see anyone up ahead?"

"Nope. No wait, I see a couple of guards. Uhhhh..." He squinted to get a better look at them.

"You can just go through the trees to look ahead. They won't see you." Tali said, her face blank and she slunk behind a tree. She didn't them to see her yet, and besides, she didn't want to see them either. She didn't want to see the numbers... she was just having fun without them...

Prince zoomed ahead, floating just above Jack and Anna. He waited to see if they would talk about anything interesting. Maybe they'd tell him where the flag was through hints or something. They seemed to remain in one spot, so there had be a flag or something nearby as well...

The skeleton, missing some of its backbone (literally) fell as it took a swipe at Chamire with its knife, while the other jabbed at jack with its spear, not seeming to care that it had no head.

---

Lucifer, slowly recovering from the energy usage, decided to go over the boarder to help. He sent his two guards back into the territory to protect the flag before taking off.

Chamire jumped away, making sure the swipe did little more than scratch over the armour she wore. "Good idea!" she cried, running further from the skeletons.

((Were did the red team put their flag?))

Anna frowns... death, dead.. same thing.. she looked around, she didn't see anything. She sighed flicking her whip. It sucks waiteing here. Edited by AroaraAngelwolf