TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

((That'd be alright, for sure! biggrin.gif Don't have any love children(sounds wrong), anyway.))

((Username: pudding

Character Name: Jack Byron

Appearance: Jack

Godly Parent: Eros

Personality: Jack is a very mischievous lad and also a flirt. Seriously, he'll flirt with anything that moves, even though he's not interested in having any relationship. He's also quite sociable and likes making friends with everyone he meets. Though he offers up advice on relationships, he also lies quite often and likes setting up disastrous pairs just as often as perfect pairs.

History: Jack knew he was a demigod from a very young age. His mother was sort of forced to tell him since he was born with white wings. Although the wings were hidden by mist, he and his mother still made open efforts to hide them. After a close encounter with a monster, Jack decided to go to Camp Halfblood in order to protect his mother. He was ten at the time and hasn't seen her since. Since he already knew who his dad was, he didn't have to wait until twelve to move into Eros's cabin. Since he didn't want people to avoid him, he continued to hide his wings.

Godly Power:

*He's got wings like Eros (White ones)

*Though quite charming himself, his powers over love extend only to other people. He can invoke feelings of love or hatred in people aside from himself through physical contact. He can also see 'perfect matches' in people and is pretty much just a love guru.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly parent: He loves to paint pictures or people.

Favored Weapon: A bow. Nothing special about it.

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: Although he has wings, he can't actually fly. They're usually just kept folded up under a large sweatshirt since he doesn't want people to think he's weird. He also has no idea how to swim and will sink like a feather-covered stone.))

(Can someone let me know what's going on?)

Emmie ran into an Ares kid bullying Tali and decided to intervene. She is seriously considering setting him on fire.

Theo went into the Athena cabin.

Steph and Selenia are going to get a satyr to give them his blowpipes, make him fall asleep, then draw on his face.

((This is what was posted recently as a recap. I omitted Jack and Anna's stuff because Jack is going to be a child of Eros now instead of Thanatos and I'll be starting over with him.))

(Okay, thank you, we were on page 3 last time I saw this, now its on page 7, so can we please take this slow? I have an extremely busy life and can be on fairly often when i have days off)

Zoey looked up as the kid known as Theo walked in. She put her sword up and sat up.

((I know what you mean, RoD. Let's keep shotgunning to a minimum, guys.))

Theo just awkwardly walked over to his own bunk as Zoey put her sword up and sat up. He pulled out a notebook from underneath the mattress and scratched a tally mark and some notes down, then slid it back under the mattress. Sighing, Theo decided it was too late now to just leave. "Um, hi. So, what're you up to?"

((Theo is an awkward penguin.))

Tali curled up on the ground, without the other girl's hand. Her knees were in front of her face, as if she was scared. "I am okay..." She said, not looking at the girl's face. she drew in the dirt, trying not to look at the number above the other girl's head. "They will just be back, you know. They think its funny to push me around. I let them because I pity them... they think that they're in control." Tali mumbled this and started to leave. "Plus, I was just going to my cabin to sleep or draw or something."

[Twi and I have been on a trip, so we'll both be posting less.]

((Whao... What happened?

Username: Soiledlove

Character Name: Lucifer Mesphedes

Appearance: Lucifer

Godly Parent: Hades

Personality: Lucifer isn't the nicest person around. He makes allies, not friends; enemies, not rivals. He tends to distance himself from people and wears a mask of ice. His feelings rarely show in his body language, not that he actually has any quirks. He's distrusting of most and always alert. He keeps his motives to himself and will never omit a possibility from his mind, no matter how impossible. He might not be Child-of-Athena-clever, but he's intelligent in his own way, that way being mind games, heartless manipulation, and the ability to think without anything like arrogance or fear barring his way. He doesn't really understand the concept of having emotions or being emotional or sensitive, so he can be very insensitive even when he isn't meaning harm. He can throw everything away for victory and success and not even try to think of the well-being of others, exploiting weaknesses ruthlessly. He cares more about the result and victory than the way he plays. Also, like all children of Hades, he can really hold a grudge.

History: Lucifer was orphaned at birth and was a target for bullying in the orphanage. He quickly learned to not express any signs of weakness or fear and shut himself down. Then, he yearned for revenge, and revenge was what he got. Kind of. A monster, Lamia, broke into the orphanage when he was 7 and ate all the children, but he escaped by a stroke of luck and an accidentally summoned skeleton.

Godly Power: Intimidation, Summoning and commanding the dead/skeletons (he can't actually communicate with them, not that he cares about what they're saying, which is probably the reason why he can't understand them), Shadow Travel (he isn't very good at this)

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent (or, rather, lack of): Not showing emotion/weakness and playing mind games

Favored Weapon: A Stygian Iron katana that is usually an obsidian cross hanging on a chain around his neck. If he tugs it, it comes off, without breaking the chain, and becomes his sword/katana.

Other: Lucifer will change in time, I'm making him a very dynamic character as long as there are the right characters to ensure that. He isn't very strong or fast, but is skillful and flexible.

He isn't overpowered/an anti Gary-Stu, is he?

---

Username: SL

Character Name: Carlos Diaz

Appearance: Carlos. He's got a lean and graceful, but well-muscled build and he's around 180 in height. He looks older than he does in the pic.

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Personality: Carlos has a pretty easy-going and good-natured persona. He, unlike most Aphrodite kids, doesn't really care much about his appearance, though he knows he's hot. He trains quite a lot though and never sits out. He also dislikes gossiping, but loves to chat or flirt, and he won't judge a book by its cover. He makes friends pretty easily, though he's a little secretive, doesn't share his troubles with most and knows how to hide them. However, due to having traumatic experiences in the past, he often gets nightmares and rarely avoids waking up screaming. That's why he keeps himself occupied and tired, so he'll get a dreamless sleep. He's also slightly paranoid, but covers it up well.

History: Carlos doesn't talk about his past. At all. Most, including most of the gods that are bothered to look into his past, only know that he's been a fashion model and he still is one.

Godly Power: His looks?

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: A variety of self defense techniques as well as how to pose as a model.

Favored Weapon: A weapon not unlike Backbiter. It's a rapier made of half steel, half celestial bronze and another small dagger just in case. His rapier is called Kleptis Ichou, Sound Stealer, and is cleverly disguised as an elegant-looking cane.

Pass: Do I really need to type this a second time? Demigodliness

Other: He favors flexibility and speed over power, often dodging, feinting and parrying to tire his opponents out before striking or rapidly attacking to make sure the enemy doesn't have a chance to strike back.

---

Username: SL

Character Name: Aludra Black

Appearance: Aludra, except that she doesn't look that creepy

Godly Parent: Hecate

Personality: Aludra is a overly cheerful, if not completely stark raving mad, girl. There doesn't seem to be a time in the world were she doesn't stop smiling. Usually, she seems pretty naive and normal and extremely innocent with the curiosity of a child, but at other times her killing intent gets so strong that you can practically feel it. And she doesn't stop smiling, no matter what. Almost. She enjoys blackmailing, pranking, teasing and annoying people, though everyone is either too creeped out about her to get close, knows that anything un-humorous to her can end up with some pretty nasty curses and therefore stays on her good side, or understands her enough to joke around with her about it. However, she gets tired and annoyed easily due to having narcolepsy and has a paranoid/crazy streak. She gets angry at odd times and she can't force an emotion into herself, their pretty random actually. Her dream, surprisingly, is to have a taste of all the variety of foods around the world.

History: Aludra was born with some mental disorders, for some reason, and also narcolepsy. Her father taught her how to keep her narcolepsy at bay. Her father was also a renowned chef and quite a rich one at that and Aludra just loved tasting her father's cooking. Otherwise, she had a pretty normal, demigodly life.

Godly Power: Spells, curses, rituals, etc. (most to do with necromancy, turning people into toads/trees/whatever or, blowing things up. The rest are mainly harmless ones that she uses to prank people) but they make her narcolepsy stronger and she sometimes falls asleep during the middle of them without warning, causing disastrous effects.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Baking and tasting food as well as keeping her insanity and narcolepsy in check.

Favored Weapon: Aludra's parasol is enchanted by magic (unbreakable, un-lose-able, blah, blah, blah) and hides a rapier in it. Even when the rapier isn't out, Aludra plus parasol is still a deadly combination when she gets angry/crazy.

Other: Aludra is terrible at hand to hand combat. The only time she's good is when she's extremely angry and she's also uncannily strong from how she looks

Urg, I feel like I'm overpowering all my characters! They are alright, right?))

((Yeah, they're all alright. Accepted. And I have no idea what happened to make this move so quickly.))

Emmie withdrew her hand. That was nice. Did I scare her? She watched her draw in the dirt as if she was avoiding even looking at her. What had Emmie done to freak her out so much? From her perspective, she'd just helped this girl out, and she was thanking her by telling her that what she'd done was useless. It was incredibly confusing. As the other girl started to leave, Emmie bit her lip. Usually people were grateful. Not this one. "They're jack-rabbits, and they're not coming back," she replied, half to herself and half to Tali. She was going to make sure those Ares kids were going to leave her alone, and that was all there was to it. What she told the bully himself was a hyperbole, but she would make him hurt if he hurt any camper, including Tali. It didn't matter if this girl didn't care.

Jack glanced between his canvas and the girl sitting before him. With large and small motions of his hand, he was able to transform the blank, white canvas into a picture-like image depicting the girl in front of him. He had started painting the picture before the sun even rose but now it was nearly complete. A quick motion with his wrist painted a very tiny bow and arrow in the bottom left corner as a signature before he settled back with a sigh. "Done," he declared as he started putting away his paints. "Just let it dry before you move it," he said as he placed his supplies into a messenger bag then moved away. "I'm going to go get something to eat." And, with that, he turned and walked towards the mess hall where he could find some food.

((( sorry. Haven't been on. Trip down to Florida... flights all day it sucked. Well annas alone then. She'll only shift if fighting another monster. Other then that no shifts! Ok?)))

Anna woke in the cabin. She came here to find family but no such luck. She should have known. At least she has a home now. She grabbed her scythe and wonders out. Beautiful day as always. She made a eye patch for her violet eye. Any one who knows monsters would know she is half beast for the color. She whent to the crafts, looking to make a statue or a weapon. Tombstones where always easy.

Jack arrived at the mess hall in barely any time. Breakfast! His third favorite meal of the day. But it was still good. Striding confidently into the mess hall, he sat down at the Eros table and began eating quietly. There was no one at the Eros table so he was eating alone. But that was fine, that was fine.

Anna halfway to the crafts shop she herd the breakfast horn and heads slowly to her table. Wolfing down some meat the driads brought her.

((Got a picture of anna now on her original profile.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Double posting is not allowed.))

Jack hardly glanced up when a girl walked past him to sit down at Thanatos's table. Normally he would flirt or do something else to get any girl's attention but he was busy. Stomach came before flirting. Besides, his pickup lines were terrible when he hadn't eaten for a long time. So he continued to silently munch on his breakfast instead.

"Oh, maybe you don't know." Tali said, turning around as Emmie spoke. "I, um, am the daughter of Hades. If you hate me that's okay. A lot of campers died trying to protect me, and it would just be easier. I'm not very good at my powers, so it doesn't make sense if you think that I'm powerful or something." She played with her hands. Anything to not look at that number, the one reminding her how temporary her friends were. How long it would be before she had to talk to their ghosts. "Um, if you want to come and see some of my paintings... I wouldn't mind..." Tali just about whispered. Even if she was temporary, she wanted to show someone those paintings. Besides, she still owed the girl since she saved her a black eye and cracked ribs.

[Also, Miss AngelWolf, try posting in the past tense. Makes more sense with the RP. Not to mentions it looks a bit nicer.]

Edited by RainDash

((Ok I'll try))

Anna had eaten several pancakes and a large plate of bacon. She yawned and her golden eye glimmered in the light. She would go to the arena today... work with her whip. She looked around at the other tabels studying everyone. The eye patch she wore had a gold embroidered with a red and gold butterfly wings.

((I was gonna ask for a recap, but I guess I'm fine without one))

Pushing his food around on his plate, Carlos sat at the Aphrodite table, staring off into space. A pensive look adorned his face as his gaze shifted to his food. He had, as usual, woke up early to train before going to breakfast, but he felt oddly unsatisfied by the training and just ridiculously bored. Most of his siblings weren't here yet, only a few. And they were gossiping about one thing or another. It was quite annoying, really.

---

Aludra hummed a tune to herself as she skipped towards the Hecate table, parasol loosely in her right hand, resting on her right shoulder. A few people edged away from her as she passed and a few others gave her a variety of different looks. Oh well, she didn't care much. She sat down at her table and got a spoon of syrup, putting it in her mouth.

---

Lucifer glanced up from his training, disarming a skeleton he had Summoned. He let his katana hang at his side as he contemplated on whether he should have breakfast or not. Shrugging, he got into a fighting stance once more and ordered the skeleton to charge at him.

Sadiebelle tried to smother herself with her pillow. Obviously it didn't work. Too bad no one else was in Poseidon. Oh well. Sadie caught herself talking to herself again. First sign of madness, they said. But didn't everyone talk to themselves? Shrugging, she walked to the dining pavilion, and sat down with some pancakes.

Anna got up from the table erly and whent to the sword arena , fingering the "belt" she had on. It was a whip. Six feet of barbed leather that flames danced down whenever it was flicked. The heat never hert her. The fire was black. Never natural.

((Updated info of anna on pg 2.))

Finally satisfied with the amount of food in his stomach, Jack stretched and leaned backwards. He looked around at the dining pavilion. Although most were still sleeping, there were several people that had joined him. Including, surprise surprise, a kid from Poseidon cabin. Well that was rare. Standing up, he walked over to Poseideon table and sat down across from her. He wasn't going to eat so it would probably be fine. Besides, he just wanted to chat. "Hello, pretty lady," he said with a smile. "You look, like, super lonely. Want to chat?"

Entering the arena anna scenced death. Seeing the son of Hades fighting the skeletons, she whent to the farthest corner to train. A flick of the wrist the whip unwound and flew behind her. She skillfully flicked fowerd and the dummy didn't stand a chance. The hay cought fire.. black flames never burning it and its armour had a long gash in it. She let the whip drop to the gound at her side. Thay needed better dummies.

"Oh, nothing much," Zoey replied to the awkward teen. Zoey herself wasn't comfortable talking to others. "What's up with you?"

((Will this work??

Username: cb

Character Name: Chemire Aumont

Appearance: Chemire

Godly Parent: Hermes

Personality: She is charming and quick-witted, she can get most anyone to like her in the first five seconds of meeting them. She is polite, even when angered and only resorts to insulting the other person when she has run out of patience, which is not very often. She is also a thief, and rarely gets caught, but when she does she uses her charm to get out of any situation she gets herself in.

History: She grew up with her mother in France, spending most of her free hours on the streets as a pickpocket, just for the hell of it. When she was 11 they moved to America, where her mother sent her to the camp.

Godly Power: She can take anything that will fit in her hands and make it disappear by transporting it into a sub-universe called the Otherwhere were it will float around in nothingness till she draws it back out. She cannot use her power on anything larger than what her hands can hide from view completely or on any items with magical properties.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Her charm and quick-wit.

Favored Weapon: Lots of http://www.weapons-universe.com/Knives/Throwing-Knives.jpg

Other: She speaks fluent French and has a French accent when she speaks English.))

Edited by chicbecause

((Accepted, chic. This RP is now CLOSED. All sheet updates and whatnot are now final. I'm not going to go in and edit everything again. New characters made by existing roleplayers will be accepted still.))

So this was the girl. The girl all those rumors were about, and she was saying the rumors were true. It must have been pretty awful to be her in all those situations with people dying around her. She smiled when she offered for her to go see her paintings. "Sure, I can do that," Emmie replied.

Theo shrugged. "Not much. I was just going to head to the Mess then head off and practice my marksmanship," he answered. Maybe he'd even avoid more awkward encounters once he left.