TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

((Guess what it's time for? If you guessed random monster attack, you're wrong! It's Capture the Flag time! (Whenever I've got everybody confirmed for it, of course.)

Team Red: Athena (Theo, Zoey), Poseidon (Sadiebelle, Macy-sheet below-), Hades (Tali, Lucifer), and Apollo (Steph, Selenia)

Team Blue: Zeus (Jason), Hermes (Chemire), Thanatos (Anna), Iris (Stark), Eros (Jack), Hecate (Aludra), Hephaestus (Emmie), and Aphrodite (Carlos)

Username: TSparkle123

Character Name: Macy James

Appearance: Macy

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Personality: Macy is about as awkward as most twelve-year-olds coming into a new place where they don't know anybody. She has issues starting to trust people, but, if you have her trust, she'll trust you with her life. She hates it when people pick on other people, but she never feels like she can do anything about it.

History: Macy grew up with adoptive parents, as her mother was not too into the idea of single parenting. Her adoptive parents were okay, but she always sort of had a guess that she wasn't their biological daughter. She already lived close enough to Long Island that is wasn't a hassle to get there, it was just about finding the time to get there. (I'm going to roleplay her coming into camp, so all that's been said about Sadiebelle not having a sibling isn't thrown out.)

Godly Power: She can water bend a bit, and she can breath underwater. Basically, she's got most of Percy's powers, but she hasn't learned to use them

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Macy is rather good at "puppy-dog eyes," and it's usually effective on adults especially at the camp.

Favored Weapon: a set of Celestial Bronze throwing knives (not too many, and she uses them is close quarter combat more than she would like)

Pass: Accepted

Other: ))

Theo nodded, pulled his gun out from under his pillow, and made his way out of the cabin. It wasn't like he hadn't had any conversation with a person, but he just didn't like it. The way he saw it, conversations like these were a waste of not only his time, but Zoey's. If there was something worthwhile to talk about, it would be a different story. He wasn't very interested in making many more friends other than Emmie. Emmie was sufficient, and they always had something useful to talk about. If they didn't, Emmie would just leave. That was the way he liked things to be.

Emmie followed the girl for a while before she realized she didn't actually know her name. "I feel like we should introduce ourselves. I'm Emmie, Hephaestus cabin," she said, holding her hand out. How could she be so rude? She'd helped this girl out, and she didn't even know her name!

Macy felt awful. She'd just run away from the people who had taken her in when her biological mother decided she didn't want her, and she didn't even have a good reason. The only reason to leave she could come up with was that she wanted to find out about her dad. She'd met her mother, and she wasn't too fond of her. Maybe her biological father was a better person. After all, he left her mom, so maybe he just... Macy didn't know what she was expecting, really. She wasn't that interested in meeting him, either. She just got this feeling that she really, really needed to get to Long Island. If it turned out there wasn't anything there, she could just head back. It was no big deal. Hopefully, her parents wouldn't kill her for doing this. It was unlikely that they would be happy to find out she'd just up and left, but she felt like she absolutely had to do this. Macy found herself looking at a sort of camp set up once she forced herself back to reality. It was strange, wouldn't she have heard about a summer camp this close to home? Something about this place seemed like it was where she was supposed to be, where she was trying to get to. With good luck, it was.

((Anybody can feel free to either greet Macy or write some kind of monster for her to fight.))

Edited by TSparkle123

Jack looked up from setting up his paints, his eyes focusing on someone standing up on the hill, observing the camp. Normal people couldn't get so close and demigods rarely went to play on the borders by themselves. So... was it a new camper? It was unusual but not strange for demigods to appear without a guide. "I'll be right back," he muttered to no one as he abandoned his paints and quickly ran up the hill to where the girl was. Yes, it was definitely someone new. Even if he didn't talk to some people, he knew all their faces. "Hey," he called, waving a hand at the girl. "You're new here, right? Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!"

Zoey watched as Theo walked out. Alone again. She picked up her favorite book called Redwall and started reading. Even though it wasn't nonfictuon, she enjoyed reading it nevertheless.

((Sorry whent to Animal kingdom today. Here now. Oh and capture the flag? Totaly in!. Quick Q though. Can she shift only in a greek dragon 4defence? Has wings but no fire. If you dont whant her to then she whont..))

Anna looked down at the boy." No. But Death looks like Eros. Often mistaken for him. " She saw the new girl cross the hill. More campers.... and one more to hide from.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I'm soo in!))

"You're very good. I can't make anything larger than a grapefruit disappear, but I'm working on it." She explained. "Once I accidentally sent myself into the Otherwhere, it wasn't fun. There's no air there. Or time. Its just nothingness. Not fun." She added, eating a strawberry she drew out.

"Merci, mademoiselle. Qui ne sonne pas bien du tout," Stark replied in French, his accent far from accurate. "Sorry if I butchered that. I took a few years of French in high school, so I know a bit, but not much else," he laughed, hoping he hadn't offended her or anything. "But your power is great! I'd love to be able to hide things away in a...what is it? A sort of pocket dimension? All I can do is change my eye color and make rainbows, which doesn't get you much street cred with the guys," he chuckled good naturedly.

"Vous avez dit parfaitemen, mais votre accent est éteint." She said. "It's called the Otherwhere. I only know that because there was another person with access to it who found me and taught me how to take things back out of it, because I didn't know how to use it, random things I touched would disappear. Making rainbows would have been much easier." She said with a chuckle.

Stark nodded in comprehension, understanding at least most of what she said. "Yeah, I need to work on that," he chuckled in reply. "So the Otherwhere, huh? Still, that's pretty impressive. I'm sure you'll improve more over time. Maybe you'll even be able to hide weapons or people in there someday! That would definitely come in handy if you were to ever go on a quest or something," he chattered conversationally.

Anna adds silver edges of the feathers of the sculptor and finished the lower half of the god. She added a sword on his belt and a butterfly in his palm and a wreath of lillys and poppies around his neck.

"I already do." She said, an array of knives appearing in her hands. "That's about it though. Besides snacks. I have plenty of snacks. Actually, I have all my food in the Otherwhere, so my siblings won't steal it and so it won't go bad." She said. The knives disappeared and a croissant appeared, still steaming. "I got this around a week ago." She said with a laugh, offering it to him.

Stark accepted the croissant wih an impressed look, his brow raised. "Se magnific," he muttered, although if it was for her trick or Chamise herself, he couldn't be sure. "That must be a pretty useful skill, living in the Hermes cabin," he chuckled, knowing the demigods' reputation for theicery, just like their father. That and the fact that it's so crowded with campers.

"Trust me. It is." She said. She finished the rest of her small breakfast and stood up. "Do you know what we will be doing today?" She asked. Secretly she hoped they wouldn't have anything planned. She wasn't one for schedules.

(I can do that, typing on a phone BTW any typos can be blamed on that)

Selenia had wandered away from Stephanie after saying a quick good bye. Capture the flag would be starting soon so there would be no reason to get food now. She walked around near the border of camp looking out at the world. She never actually went into the outside world since she got to camp, but many of the other campers would tell her of new things. If she wanted to make it to Capture the Flag she would have to head back to her cabin soon but she wanted to wait just a bit longer alone. She put her stuff down and put her enchanted piccolo to her lips. If she wanted to use the instruments magic, she could but she just wanted to play a simple peaceful melody.

(Macy could just find camp on her own or follow the sound of the piccolo)

((No worries about starting Capture the Flag, guys. After we've got Macy all acquainted with Sadiebelle, we'll go into the game.

Also, she's already seen camp. Jack greeted her. I just ran out of creativity on that last post.))

Macy jumped when a guy came and greeted her. Strange... Most people who lived around here weren't that friendly. Not to say it wasn't nice to run into someone who was friendly. She was simply wary of nice people, if that made sense. Did it? Maybe it didn't make sense... Either way, this wasn't an inner argument to be having right now. "Um, I guess. What exactly is... 'Camp Half-Blood'?" She asked. It was clearly a summer camp, but not a normal one. Something about it just screamed, "weird."

Edited by TSparkle123

"I heard some of the kids from Aries cabin mention Capture the Flag today," Stark answered with a slight grimace. He wasn't one for violence, , and things could get pretty brutal out there.

Jack looked at the girl like she was crazy but sighed. "It's home for people like us. Don't tell me you just wandered in here. You've gotta be one of us." He paused then snapped his fingers. "Dad or Mom that left early on in your life? Which one can you not remember at all?"

Zoey jumped up from her bed after putting her bed up. Grabbing her sword, she exited the building and went over to the mess hall to have something to eat.

"Well, you're right that I didn't just kinda wander here. I just... kinda felt like I had to be here," she shrugged. It was strange that he had. "Both my biological parents were kinda absent, but I've met my mom. I was kind of hoping to meet my dad, from the kind of feeling I was getting." She couldn't really explain it. It was a little weird getting that look from this guy. He was the one who just came up to her and welcomed her into this camp, and he was looking at her like she was crazy!

Jack smiled again. Good, she did seen to be a demigod. "Well, unfortunately your dad isn't here. He's a Greek god so he's probably up in Olympus with the rest of the gods. This camp was created for the children of gods and humans. We're demigods. My dad is Eros. We just have to figure out who you're is."

(Okay I missed that)

Selenia made her way to the Apollo Cabin. She put her flute and notebook away, replacing them with a bow and quiver of arrows. Before heading out she took out her armour and hastily put it on. Double checking that she had everything she exited the cabin walking towards the meeting area.When she got there she saw people waiting but instead of socializing she instead used this time to see if she would need to restock on arrows.

Stark rose from his seat at the table, shaking Chamire's hand. "Well it was a pleasure. Maybe we'll be on the same team," he said cheerfully. He walked away, throwing out what remained of his food, before heading back to his cabin to change. He put on his armor, along with some better fitting clothes. He'd learned the hard way what would happen if you wore baggy jeans into battle. He grabbed his helmet, large shield, and broadsword, before making his way to the meeting area where a large group was already gathered.

((It's all good.))

Um, what. Macy paused before speaking. She almost wanted to ask him to repeat what he'd said, but she stopped herself. Something as crazy as that just couldn't be her mishearing her. Still, she simply didn't see herself being the child of a god. Maybe she just didn't get how children of gods were supposed to be. This guy seemed fairly normal, though. "O-Okay. So, how's this gonna go down? How are we gonna figure out who my dad is?"

Chamire smiled and nodded. "Ravi, à bientôt." She replied. She walked briskly back to her cabin, strapping on her black, lightweight, leather armour. She preferred lether because it fit over her figure better, allowed much more mobility and speed, and didn't give away your position with that pesky glint steel gave off. True, it didn't give quite as much protection, but it wasn't like these people would be striking to kill anyway. She didn't put on a helmet because hers had been stolen, a common occurrence in Hermes cabin. She did, however, slip on her fingerless gloves that matched her armour, she needed those for knife throwing. She pinned up her hair and ran out to the large group waiting to be sorted. Most of these people, she observed, looked as if they were fresh out of Mordor.

"Is there anything you're good at?" Jack asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. "I mean, unnaturally good at? Sometimes you can tell before hand but, if not, you dad should claim you when you turn 12...ish. Sometime around then is when they usually do it, though not always on the twelfth birthday. How old are you anyway? You look old enough to be claimed soon."