TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

Zoey made her way into the mess hall and looked at all the food that was there. Grabbing a random dish, she walked over to an emptytable to eat in peace.

Macy thought a while before responding. Well, there was her puppy dog eyes, but she couldn't really say she was "unnaturally" good at that. Really, it just came with being the youngest kid in the house. "I don't know about anything I'm 'unnaturally good at', sorry. Um, yeah, I'm twelve. My birthday's today, actually," she answered. She glanced away a moment. The fact that it was her birthday made her feel even worse that she ran away from her adoptive family. Maybe after all this "claiming" business was over, she'd be able to head back. What would she tell them, though? "I just went off to a strange camp where I found out my dad is a Greek god. So, how's your day been?"

Jack sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. "So... you'll probably just get claimed today," He exhaled softly then seemed to realize something. "Wait... you're taking this waaaay too well. Do you think I'm crazy or something?" He frowned as he crossed his arms and stared at her. "Because I totally am the son of Eros. And I can prove it too...sort of."

"Oh. I'm Tali... Hades cabin..." Tali squeaked out before turning around and shaking the other girl's hand. "Um... what's it like being able to do all sorts of cool things. Especially fire? It must be pretty cool." She wrung her hands, having pulled out of the handshake while she spoke. She didn't like touching people. Be they dead or alive.

After eating, Zoey decided to wander around camp for a little bit with her sword in hand.

((Capture the Flag? Booyeah!))

Sadiebelle nodded to Jack, and stood up. She saw him greeting another girl on the hilltop. Shrugging she walked to the lake to talk to the naiads.

((( im in! But can anna use her shape shift?.. it is kinda like magic..... if you think og it but if she cant. She can sound like them. Scare people away. )))

Anna finished her statue of her father. It gleamed gold and slver and loked valuable but it was only paint. The black marble gleamed. She left it in the crafts aria and whent to the lake. The nymphs liked her for some reason and tought her to weave flower crowns and baskets. She started to make a basket, sitting on a dock post and legs swinging, unable to hold still.

Lucifer looked up as another person approached him. Carlos was walking towards him with a pancake. He raised an eyebrow at the other boy. The child of love held up the pancake with a smile and shrugged. Sighing, Lucifer lowered his sword, banishing the skeleton and took the pancake with a nod of thanks before eating it. He glanced at Carlos, who was playing with his cane and wondered, not for the first time, if he could say that Carlos was a friend, not a mere acquaintance. Lucifer didn't trust the boy, not that he trusted anyone really, but Carlos was closer to him than anyone else. And the only reason they knew each other was because they were both obsessed with training.

After finishing the pancake, Lucifer tugged his katana out from the ground, where he had been leaning on it, and resummoned his skeleton trainer. He also summoned another for Carlos to train against, who had taken off his shirt and was showing off his body shamelessly. Lucifer rolled his eyes and began training, having seen the small and growing group of girls giggling and pointing at Carlos. He attacked the skeleton ruthlessly, using skills and difficult maneuvers to throw the skeleton into an uncoordinated defensive style before striking back. He was easily one of the best at such combat as he was the one who spent the most time training and honing his skills here, Carlos as a close second. Said boy was currently fight casually and defensively, one hand behind his back as he used his cane to defend without drawing the rapier.

---

Aludra abandoned her breakfast in favor of experimenting. She had ate a whole lot of syrup, but no pancakes. She skipped back to her cabin, happily greeted by her siblings as she carefully walked past the DANGER signs placed over the entrance and the sides. After the disastrous event of another camper accidentally crashing into the side and turning everyone - sans the children of Hecate - into toads for at least two hours until the Hecate cabin managed to turn everyone back. Now most were wary of even coming close to their cabin, which was fine with Aludra. She weaved yet another enchantment into the magical stone she was working on and grinned manaically. Oh yes. This was going to be great for Capture the Flag.

Macy shrugged. "You don't have to prove it. I guess I just sorta hope you're right. I mean, if my dad is a god, then he has a good reason to have abandoned me," she said. Maybe this guy was crazy. If he was, it wouldn't matter, though, would it? He was trying to convince her she was the child of a god, not cut her up into little bitty bits. If anything, this encounter would make her feel better about herself, not scared for her life. Well, maybe he was trying to lure her into his crazy serial killer lair. Eh, probably not.

Emmie shrugged. "It's okay. I mean, I'm not allowed to work in the Armory or by the cabins, but that's pretty explainable. It gave a reason to build my Fortress of Solitude over there. I can also just light up my hands if I want somebody to leave me alone. Don't have too many friends to speak of, though," she replied. Not that it mattered. If she had more friends than just Theo, they'd all be asking her to make stuff, sans the other Hephaestus kids. She had a few friends in there, but she wasn't really too into thinking about her relationships with her half-siblings.

Edited by TSparkle123

Jack nodded then turned and looked at the camp behind him. Oh, they had capture the flag soon. It would sort of be a lot to throw her into right away but what the Hell, she was a demigod! "Since you aren't claimed yet, you've gotta stay in Hermes cabin," he said, rocking back and forth. "We've got capture the flag soon so I don't really have time to show you around. But if you meet me afterwards, I can give you a grand tour. In the mean time, I can take you to the cabin you'll be staying in and the demigods there can debrief you, I guess." He motioned for her to follow him as he started down the hill towards the strangely decorated cabins below.

Anna looked up from her basket weaving to hear campers talking about capture the flag. She was good in the woods. Hopefully dhe got placed in defence. No one could sneek up on her. Invisibly doesn't cover up sent.

Macy followed him, scanning the cabins as well as she could. They were all decorated very... uniquely. No doubt they represented the different gods. There were dozens and dozens of cabins. She could belong to any one of them! Maybe her dad was the god of something cool, like Erebos or Aether or Chronos or... Well, she'd just have to be patient. Playing guessing games wouldn't be useful.

Jack led her to Hermes cabin and motioned to the door. "Alright, this is Hermes cabin. Until you get claimed, you'll stay here. Well, unless your dad is Hermes in which you'll continue to stay here. But yeah, I've gotta go prep for capture the flag right now. I'll meet you back here afterwards so I can show you around, alright?" He smiled and patted her lightly on the shoulder before running to a cabin nearby. Eros's cabin. The outside was all white with a golden roof. Inside was a white marble floor with rich, dark red walls and reeked of chocolates and roses. Though still in typical bunk-bed fashion, all of the beds were in the shape of hearts and suspended from the ceiling. Of course, since he was the only one residing in the cabin at the moment, the entire cabin was bare and felt empty. Walking over to a chest nearby, he threw it open and pulled out his bow. There wasn't really anything special about it but he was a good archer and it was his only real weapon.

Selenia deemed that she had enough arrows for the game, and if she didn't than she would have her knives and daggers, even her piccolo could be used if needed. She walked closer to the crowd that was forming. "Does anyone know what the teams are?" She asked, wanting to know what approach she would be taking based on her teammates.

Macy nodded and thanked him just before he left. The Hermes cabin was huge, but there weren't too many kids in it. For a moment, she wondered why, but decided it was because this was a temporary cabin for most. It was better to have too much space than not enough. She almost took a step in, but was stopped by another camper who pointed just above her head. She looked up to see a green trident materializing. What did that mean?

"You just got claimed, kid. It's Poseidon cabin for you," the camper who stopped her said. He then essentially dragged her over to another cabin. What.

((Just so y'all know, I only made Macy because I needed to have the teams even, or I'd dieeee))

Edited by TSparkle123

((...so what are your thoughts on demititans?))

Jack quickly left his cabin, wearing light armor that allowed him to move quickly as opposed to actually protect him. Since he had to hide his wings and the back of armor tended not to cover enough of his shoulders, he was also wearing a dark green cape. It looked pretty silly but he could use it to blend into bushes very easily so all was good. "What are the teams?" He asked as he approached an area where numerous campers were gathered, ready to play one epic game of capture the flag.

Selenia looked over as Jack came down to the crowd. She didn't know him that well but she did see him around the archery range sometimes. "I don't think anyone knows the teams yet. Well at least anyone here," she said to him. She was growing bored of waiting and she decided that she definitely needed more friends from other cabins, she might as well use this time to talk.

Stark waited idlely for the game to start, cursing the heaviness of his armor and equipment. He wasn't as strong as many of the other campers, nor did he have much skill in combat. He was pretty light on his feet, and you'd think he would have used that to his advantage, but he was more worried about coming out unscathed than anything else. He'd learned during his second year at camp just how lethal it could be, having had his arm broken by one of the kids from Aries cabin, by accident, of course. His plan was to stay as far from the flag as he could, try and work borderpatrol. Stark had a way with the nymphs around camp, and sonetimes they were kind enough to help hide him from his enemies, and he always had his shield if that didn't work.

Chamire stood around, being bored. She picked up a rock about the size of a grapefruit and started practicing her power thingy. She stared at the rock. HARD. Like the secret of life would be revealed to her if only she stared hard enough. Like the rock held the secret to immortality and she only needed to dig into it with her eyes. Eventually she gave up and chucked the rock into the distance. "Merde!"

Anna walked in to the group and leaned on the rod. Her whip around her. She would tie a colored ribbon in her hair for what ever team she is in. She looks around. " Aries cabin looks exighted......."

Theo made his way to where the group of demigods anxiously waiting for Capture the Flag to start were. It was always a huge production, and he loved it just as much as any Ares kid. Not for the same reasons, but still. He loved it because of the fact that he got a bit of real-world testing with his gun. If it went haywire, he only lost dessert for the week. He always saw the fact that he hadn't gotten it perfect as more of a punishment than the dessert thing.

Emmie glanced toward the arena, where most of the camp was waiting for Capture the Flag. "Forgot about Capture the Flag today... We should head over there, and we can go see your paintings after it's over."

Macy almost walked into the cabin, but noticed the rather large group of demigods waiting by an arena looking thing. Deciding she might need to be there, she made her way over there, just in time for some centaur dude to start talking about the rules and such.

"As you all surely already know, today we're having a game of Capture the Flag. To refresh, The creek is the boundary line.

The entire forest is fair game.

All magic items are allowed.

The flags must be prominently displayed and can have no more than two guards.

Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged.

Killing or maiming is NOT allowed. The punishment for breaking this rule is loss of dessert for one week.

Guards aren't allowed to stand within ten yards of the flag.

Team red this time is Athena, Poseidon, Hades, and Apollo

Team Blue is Zeus, Hermes, Thanatos, Iris, Eros, Hecate, Hephaestus, and Aphrodite." ((Just imagine all the other cabins mixed in in such a way that they are even.))

Macy made a look that just sort of said, "The heck kind of camp is this?!"

((I'm not so sure how I feel about demititans, pudding. I mean, it would be kinda hard for them to happen, as they've been trapped for a long while. I guess they could theoretically possible for a demititan to be born around the time of The Last Olympian.))

Starks eyes widened slightly, but he kept his fact passive. Great, they were going up against two of the big three cabins, plus the Athena cabin, who were masters of war strategy, and all they had were wings and the love children on their team. Well, at least the Hermes and Hecate cabins were bound to have something up their sleeves, and Hephaestus was bound to have some cool gadgets to use.

((Not all of them did. Gods looked down on mortals more than say, Prometheus. But I'll leave it up to you, Twi.))

Hades AND Poseidon? Well, instant loss there. They stood no chance. He sighed and shook his head but moved to where his team was anyway. Blue was soo not a good color. But whatever, it wasn't like they would win anyway. "So what's the plan, amigos?" He asked, looking at his fellow blue team members.