TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood

((Aside from a few people at Athena cabin and a conversation going on outside, most people seem to be eating breakfast. You could start in the dining pavilion.))

((Sorry, I've been avoiding this for a bit b/c of the confusing circumstances with the characters, what with all the changing and editing going on. I think things seem a bit more stable now.))

Stark rose early and made his way to the dining pavillion, his stomach rumbling loudly in agreement at the thought of breakfast. He wore his usual garb, loose fitting jeans, sandals, his camp shirt, and his beaded necklace from his past four years at camp. He saw a handful of demigods already seated, and after collecting a small pile of various rolls and jams, he made his way over to a table and sat down.

Chamire walked over to the dining pavilion, putting her long brown hair back into a ponytail. On her way to her seat, she tapped different selections of fruits, causing them to disappear. One of the perks of her power was she didn't have to carry things. She walked over to the table where Stark sat, "Bonsoir, is anyone sitting here?" she asked, indicating to the seat across from him.

Stark's brow rose at her accent, and he shook his head with a smile, indicating with his free hand for her to sit. "Hunter, although most call me Stark here," he introduced, offering a hand as she sat down.

Chamire smiled and sat down, shaking his hand before she did. "Chamire, but most people call me Chamire." she returned with a smile. A strawberry appeared in her hand which she ate.

Stark watched with interest as a strawberry appeared in her hand, and he let out a low whistle. "That's a cool trick," he complimented, taking a bite of his danish. "Can't believe we haven't crossed paths before. Are you a child of Hermes?" he guessed, thinking about the different powers he's seen in other demigods over the years. His eyes unconsciously shifted in color, turning a soft shade of blue as he spoke.

Chamire smiled. "Merci, thank you. Yes, I am. Et toi? Who's child are you, if you don't mind me asking." She said, eating another strawberry. How was he able to guess so quickly as of to which god was her parent, she didn't really look a whole lot like her father, and definitely didn't sound like him. She didn't know what to make of Stark yet, but he seemed nice enough.

Stark flashed her another grin, setting down the frosted pastry in his hand. "Iris, actually. Being that our parents are both messenger gods, I've been able to pick Hermes kids out of a crowd fairly easily over the years. They have a sort of air about them, ya know?" he explained. He had a few close friends in the Hermes cabin, and seeing as how there are a surprisingly few number of his siblings in camp, either from Iris simply not having many children, or from other less fortunate circumstances, he wasn't sure, he often found himself comfortable around Hermes' children.

Anna sighed. The left the arena flicking the whip around her. It struck harshly on her back but she gave no indication that she had felt it. Tieing her hair in a bun, she whent to the crafts aria. Once there she examined the marble stones to pick the best one. Then she set to work makeing a statue so lifelike in black marble. She carefully chiseled out the stone man's wings, every feather gleamed.

Zoey nodded in response. "I'll be at the mess hall in a little bit," Zoey grunted. She didn't mind talking to people, but when it came to people who were childborn to Athena is when it became awkward

Walking towards the black cabin that was the Hades cabin, her home, she watched the other girl. She had to have heard the rumors. There was just no two ways about it. She heard them, and even now Tali wondered if she could show her the really cool powers she had. She could talk to lingering spirits. Which was way cooler and like that guy from that manga. Bleach, she reminded herself. She'd have to ask for more books. She had always been the odd duck out. Seeing spirits was a regular occurrence for her. Guiding them over was a job in itself, because she had no idea what was on the other side. Until now, of course. Maybe she'd drop by the medicine tent or the healing area where the Apollo kids were. If she could tell them that it wasn't their fault, and maybe help some others... she wouldn't be so useless.

"Wait, before we commence with this little plan of ours we should probably get some food first..." Selenia said, stopping in her tracks. She had completely forgotten that she hadn't eaten yet as normally she wasn't interrupted in her practice and she would just go eat after she was done practicing for a bit.

Sadiebelle looked at the boy beside her. "...sure..." She said. "I'm Sadiebelle Haimora, but you can call me Sadie. Or Belle." She finished her pancakes, wiping her finger over the plate to get the syrup.

"I see." Chamire said with a smile. "But sometimes I wish I wasn't a 'child of the gods' or whatever so I could stay in France." She admitted, she was sure most of them felt like that at one time or another, just, not about the France part. Her smile took on a mischievous shimmer. "Hand me that grape, and watch my hands very closely." She said.

Jack beamed when the girl introduced herself. "I'm Jack Byron, son of Eros. Nice to meet you, Sadie. The way I see it, we're alike, you and I." He leaned back and gestured to the table around them then Eros table. "We're both alone. I mean, you don't have siblings and neither do I. So you wanna be friends?"

Stark nodded in understanding. He had it easy compared to most kids at camp, seeing as how his mother didn't seem to have many enemies, and she stayed out of most godly conflicts. Who would hold a grudge against the goddess of rainbows and Iris Messages, which everyone at camp used? He caught the mischievous smile, and he picked a grape from his bowl and tossed it in her direction. "Show me what you got, French girl," he teased lightly, his lips quirked in a smile.

Sadie blinked at Jack. "OK then..." she said. First friend.

Chamire laughed. She caught the grape and held it between her index finger and thumb. "Watch this." She said before popping it into her mouth. "Tada!" she said. She clapped her hands together and wiggled her fingers as if she were a magician. "It's gone!"

Stark laughed, popping his own grape in his mouth. His irises shifted to a pale green, almost as if to match that of the grape he'd just eaten, and he wagged his eyebrows. "I have a few tricks of my own, although they're not nearly as impressive as yours, my good madam," he chuckled.

"Oh?" Chamire said, feigning surprise. "Show me what you got, American boy." she said, flashing another smile as she reached over and stole another grape.

Stark gave a slight shrug, then shifted his focus onto the glass of water in front of him. His irises flashed grey, almost matching the whites of his eyes, and after a moment a fine mist began to rise from the glass. It took a lot of focus, but he was able to surround a the two of them in mist, and careful not to get Chamire wet, he created a small rainbow, the colors shimmering in the water. He had been working on this for years, and although he doubted it would ever help in a battle, it was still a cool trick.

"Great!" Jack declared, standing up. "I'm going to go practice painting. You can come find me when you're done eating." He smiled then waved goodbye and walked out of the dining pavilion, heading towards where he could see a girl carving a sculpture of a winged man. He started setting up his painting supplies then looked at her sculpture. "Is that supposed to be Eros?"

Chamire's jaw nearly dropped when a rainbow encompassed them. "This is amazing!" she said, looking about her at all the different colors.

(Shoooort.)

Stark dropped his concentration, and the mist evaporated, taking the colors with it. He released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, glancing up at Chamire. "Thanks, I've been working on it for a few years now. It can be pretty difficult, but I'm getting better all the time," he answered with a grin. He picked up his slightly damp danish and took a bite, his eyes shifting back to the light blue they were before.